shape
carat
color
clarity

Rina Limor- Lovely Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
When I went to NYC with FountainFairFax and Buena Girl we went into Micheal C. Fina. While there I saw a single shared prong ring by Rin Limor. I have looked everyone on the web for a picture but to no avail. Their web page is painfully lacking and they do not appear on the MCF web page... The band second to the right is the closest I could come... Does anyone know where I could find pictures of the actual ring? I want to show my SO so he can see the difference between a single shared prong and a double shared prong. Thank you!
35.gif

JR_00406.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/28/2005 11:23:56 AM
Author:Matatora

... single shared prong ring by Rin Limor. ... I want to show my SO so he can see the difference between a single shared prong and a double shared prong.
This is another such ring, by Ritani. There is noshortage of no-name single shared prong wedding bands and hoop earrings. Was that one very different ?

2RD2183ARP_big.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
The read was better then the Ritanit one which I had looked at A little lower and I liked the that it didnt have anything wrappigna round the diamond. However I have not been able to find a picture of an eternity setting with single prong inbetween each stone to show SO. I am not a name brand person (except for Diet Coke) and I dont need a brand for this...that is just the one BG FFF and I saw in NYC. Could you tell me where to find pictures? I am dying for some and google has failed me!
39.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh part of it may be that I am looking for a picture of the e-ring setting and not the wedding band...

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
*bump* I need help! Please!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honestly Mat, the pic ana posted was the first single prong eternity band i''ve ever seen. Are you sure they would be secure enough, even the shared double prong have potential problems. anyway, i don''t have any ideas for you, sorry
7.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
They have almost a bezel setting on the underside of the stone. I have seen two now the Ritani one and the Rina Limor one, the RL one was just soo much more yummy. And BG and FFF both thought it was fantastic too....Oh I wish I had pictures to post. Plus the little CZ they had set in it was about the same size my stone will be. It was like fate. But it is too much. I am hoping to find one with a similair design for less money.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Anything like this????

ezcreations_1854_173062310.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Similair to that but instead of a bar inbetween the stones it had a single thin prong....FFF BG help me here! I swear if I find that ring and get it I am going to post about a gazillion pictures for everyone.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
is there anyway you can call the store and inquire about other distributors. maybe even explain you saw the ring there while visiting and you would really like to show a picture to you SO. maybe they can help you out.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Prong (bar) looks smaller when the diamonds are bigger..................

ezcreations_1854_176085532.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I did call and ask...they said they could order in another for a deposit and hold it until SO could visit and if he didnt like it they would refund our money... Luckily I found a card for it becuase when I called they acutally gave me the wrong designers name. I was told four times to check their web site before anyone was willing to even look for me. And they kept putting me on hold. It was a bummer becuase in the store it was fantastic and we had the place to ourselves.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Here is the single prong setting I had been thinking of.

singleprongeringsettingRL.JPG

cluelessL

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/12/2005 4:01:53 PM
Author: Matatora
Here is the single prong setting I had been thinking of.
Matatora-
Just wondering where you got that picture from?
I was in Michael C Fina & saw a different Rina Limor ring (2mm wide 3 sided pave) that I loved and have been trying to find a picture of it. I saw the one you posted in the store & it was lovely as well. Have you decided on that one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results