shape
carat
color
clarity

I found this lovely setting! But....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

callista

Rough_Rock
I found this setting when searching through show me the ring eye candy and instantly fell in love with it! I searched the owners post and found the jeweler, Saturn Rings Inc., but after doing a google search, I found the company, in Buffalo, NY, no longer exists!
39.gif

My next thought to get this setting is to have it reproduced by another jeweler. Does anyone know how much this setting may go for, or can point me in the right direction to where I can inquire about the price of this setting!

Thanks!

pretty setting.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I would say the best thing to do is take the pictures to your jeweler and see how much he''ll charge for creating a setting that is like this.

Best of luck in your search!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That looks like it could be a design from Saturn Jewels. Have you tried their website?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
There is a website- www.antiqueengagementrings.com - that seems like a good place to start. I have heard nothing but good things about Leigh (he is the designer). He specializes in antique settings- filigree, milgraining,etc. Why dont you give him a call? I actually had a patient the other day (I am a nurse) who had the most amazing princess cut in an awesome antique setting. I asked her who made it for her and it was Leigh! He does amazing work- I can personally vouch for that. He is in NYC- dont know where you are- but I am sure he would work with you. Good luck!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Actually- I am not sure if Leigh is a man or a woman- my patient kept saying "he" so I am assuming that is Leigh...but they may have been referencing one of "her" designers. Who knows!

borgazi

Rough_Rock
Hello,

That ring belongs to saturn jewels. They are located in new york and very pleasant to deal with.
Here is their phone# 212-944-9325. www.saturnjewels.com

peter

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Like I said...a few weeks ago!!!
2.gif
Glad Borgazi confirmed it to be so! I knew it just had to be...their designs are very unique.

callista

Rough_Rock
Hi All!

Thanks so much for the help! I really like this setting, and thought the place that made this setting closed, but I guess not! You all ROCK!!!
36.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/12/2005 4:52:27 PM
Author: FireGoddess
That looks like it could be a design from Saturn Jewels.
Good thing the store didn''t go under... it would have been quite a pitty!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results