shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find yellow gold pave settings please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rms

Brilliant_Rock
here are some actual ones from PS members:

ring2

ETA: I too am too technologically challenged today and can't seem to get the pics to post here.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I am really liking the Vatche knife edge set, and X-Prong. However, they are kind of thick for what I am looking for, do any of you know whether or not he would make the rings thinner (like 2.5 a piece)? Probably not I''m sure
20.gif
I haven''t found any "stock" yellow gold pave by any of the pscope vendors.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it can be done: Vatche has a setting called the Royal crown (a 6-prong head, but with a thinner band than the x-prong). People were requesting thinner bands on the x-prong, so they came out with the Royal Crown band with an x-prong head. Now I see they have the Royal Crown setting (with 6-prong head) in pave, and it says it is available in 18k as well. So that leads me to believe that yes, a thinner (Royal Crown) 18k pave band could be used with an x-prong head.

That said, you should talk to a Vatche vendor (Whiteflash, GOG, Excel, etc) to make sure, but I know Vatche does do some "custom" work.

Here is the "plain" Royal Crown showing the thinner band:

Royal crown921-b.gif

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the Royal Crown band with the x-prong head:

Royal x prong.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here is the Pave Royal Crown (shown with the standard 6-prong RC head):

Pave Royal Crown 478-a.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So in your case, get the thinner Pave Royal Crown band made in 18k pave with the x-prong head in platinum!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ECF, I think that is exactly what I am looking for....or atleast one of what I''m looking for
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results