shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your halo necklace???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kbaker

Shiny_Rock
I was wondering if anyone has a RB pave halo necklace. I know Ritani makes one, but you can only buy it withTHEIR diamond. Is there anyone that has one that can post a picture or any vendors willing to put a pave halo around my .55 D-colour RB?

Thanks

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi I have a halo pendant but it encircles a round tourmaline (around 8-9 carats? don''t remember), not a RB diamond. Anyway, here it is...

TourmalinePendant1.JPG

kbaker

Shiny_Rock
I love it. Do you wear it alot?

I really did like the halo design, but didn''t want to choose that when I re-did my wedding ring since it was more trendy. But it''s perfect for my old diamond. I am also planning to check out local jewelers who are willing to create a setting with an existing diamond.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
...and this is the back............

backhalo.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
A halo pendant is on my list for the next year or so. They are lovely. I tried one on, and it really set off the center stone. I think the style could be casual or dressy and you''ll get lots of wear out of this design, So.Cal Girl.

Maxine, I love the back of the GOG setting, but I wonder if the pendant would flip a lot with the bail at the top. I like the chain to either run through the bezel or be attached at the sides. Just my opinion though.
1.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, plus....why would you pay for diamonds you can''t see???? It did say it was handmade in plat., so I guess you could modify the design.........it was just an idea....I''m not fortunate enough to own it!!!!!!....think it''s a 1.25 or so......

kbaker

Shiny_Rock
How do you think it would look with a .55. Ideal cut RB? It is a BEAUTIFUL diamond. I was concerned about getting it custom designed because I'm not sure what size the halo should be. It's a small stone, so the halo should be proportional.

Kathryn

PS-I agree with the idea of the chain running through the bezel. I want a more fluid look than a solitaire design. I already have a solitare in a very traditional setting. I'm hoping for a more modern design.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
The way the chain attaches is a very easy thing to modify, I believe....So if yo see a setting you like, that part would be easy...Did you check out the new James allen site????

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
This halo has 1-pointer stones around a .75 center. For your .55, I'd say you'd want .006 or so pointers, if you can get them.

The inside bezel and prongs on this are all platinum.....only the outer edge and chain are yellow.

aljpendant.JPG

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Aljdewey-

What a beautiful necklace! So sparkly, I love it!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kind''a like open bezels
3.gif
... how about you guys ?

openbp.JPG

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And where is 'Coconut' on this thread !? She surely has something to talk about
2.gif
- THIS

necklace%20center.JPG

That is half carat.. and I surely like how it fits over the bezel: it is prong set over a circle of diamonds, perhaps it doesnot show well in this picture but there are others on the original thread. She might know the size of the diamonds in the bezel, and if not, the total diameter is not hard to guess.

kbaker

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/19/2005 12:39:31 AM
Author: aljdewey
This halo has 1-pointer stones around a .75 center. For your .55, I''d say you''d want .006 or so pointers, if you can get them.

The inside bezel and prongs on this are all platinum.....only the outer edge and chain are yellow.
Aljdewey-Love the necklace. Are you enjoying it? I am excited to get mine re-designed. Thanks for sharing.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Aljdewey, that is exactly what I have in mind for a pendant! I may go all platinum though -- haven''t decided yet. I need to work on my husband too. I have 10 months until our 20th wedding anniversary. Hope I can finagle it by then.
9.gif
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results