shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread Monday 8/15

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Hello to all!!!!! Hope everyone had a fun weekend! I got to look at pretty shinies with Matatora at GOG on Sat- we had a lot of fun, both Tim & Jonathan were wonderful to us!

My weight loss predictions proved true, as poor eating (lapse in journaling, too many treats) + only 2 workouts= no weight loss for me this week. I am happy, however, that the scale didn''t move up...I have to fit in smart eating this week even though I already know I''m eating two meals out this week: today there is a celebratory lunch because I finally finished the company price list + it will be back from the printer today! I work with fellow desert nuts who are counting on me to order something decadent, but at least we share!!!! and on Wed we have a big lunch at my boss'' country club. Hopefully I''ll skip the wine and go for salads that day!

So back to work on improving my health and dropping some clothing sizes
2.gif

One hour this morning on the arc trainer, bumped up to level 4 the entire hour. I do not glisten or glow, I SWEAT.

Wishing everyone a great, happy & peaceful week
1.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
FFF, you go girl!! Keep at it! You sound so positive, I''m glad you didn''t beat yourself up about the week''s slip up in eating, instead you focused on the positive about the scale not moving up! It sounds like you are already mentally healthy!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Great job FFF! Level 4 is very difficult...

I was lazy all weekend and didn''t work out once. I don''t know what my issue is... I literally did nothing on Saturday except watch tv and eat bad, bad, BAD (but yummy) Chinese food. I just couldn''t convince myself to workout.

This morning I dragged myself out and did all the weight exercises my trainer gave me as homework. I did cardio in between the workouts -- stairmaster and doing jumping jacks -- so my heart rate was way up there and I ended the workout all gross and red faced. My bf was all hot to touch me then!
28.gif

I drank a lot of water and ate a good breakfast (Special K with a banana). I''m cooking dinner tonight so I can limit myself on the bad stuff (have to make it for the bf...). It''s tuna, so it''s healthy... although I''m supposed to be eating smaller fish to ensure that I''m not taking too much mercury in. But I do love me some tuna!

I''m off for a short vacation at the end of this week at the beach. I''m very unhappy with being in a bathing suit around a lot of people but, I''m not going to sit inside all day so I guess I''ll have to get over it!

Happy Monday all!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
FFF- you are my hero keep at it Miss thing! (But even when we eat out you barely ate two bites of your pasta...oh how I long for that kind of will power).
I have made the decision not to post my weigh this week. When it drops below 167 again I will start posting again.
Right now I am just running around trying to finish up all my comp stuff here before I go back to AL.
I also need to pack...
20.gif
everyone loves packing! Does lugging things up and won threee flights of stairs count as exercise or I am just being whiny again?
AP- I know how you feel sometimes I swear it is like my body just doesnt want to move. Oh like I just lack any willpower whatso ever.
I am not even going to try and stay on diet for the drive to AL. 15-21hrs in the car means to be LARGE Diet Cokes and likely fast food...plus I always eat a ton of saltines while driving, not sure why.
I am so frustrated with myself right now. I want to lose the weight I swear I do and et at time it is like I sabatoge myself.
14.gif

Oh well I have made a date with my SO to workout tonight and watch a movie in the exercise room rather then in theatere.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay so while tromping through the house today I went just over four miles. Better then nothing!
4.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Hey all! I've been bad this weekend. It was my birthday this weekend, so throughout the whole weekend, I've been partying and drinking (a lot), so many many bad calories there. And I didn't work out at all the whole weekend! Yikes.

I'm planning to do the usual 3 miles on my elliptical and my pilates routine tonight.

You ladies are doing very well! Keep it up. It's so easy to start, but so hard to keep going.
1.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I tried to do the run/walk thing with my husband (he doesn''t really run due to bad knees) and my shin splints came back with a serious vengeance. Sometimes my shins will ache a little but I can still run. This time they hurt so badly that I couldn''t run at all. So we ended up walking most of a 3.66 mile loop.
8.gif
7.gif

Still, I guess better than nothing
11.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yes of course it is better then nothing! 3.66 miles is a pretty long way to go especially if you are in pain. Keep trying, your body will love you for it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results