shape
carat
color
clarity

Best wishes to this weeks bride, Renee...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
Best to you and your soon-to-be hubby, Renee (aka Strawdermangrl).
35.gif

Hope your wedding is perfection! Can't wait to hear all the details.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Good luck Renee! You are going to have such a gorgeous perfect wedding, I''m sure! We can''t wait to hear all about it!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck Renee!! You will be a gorgeous bride, and I wish you and your honey a lifetime of happiness together! Don''t stress too much - you''re going to be married!!!

Rube

Shiny_Rock
Finally, the actual wedding! You''ll be married, and there will be no more planning!

Congratulations, and enjoy all of it.
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
All the best to you. You''re going to be a gorgeous bride. Congratulations, enjoy yourself!
36.gif

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Have a happy, joyful & wonderful day Renee!!! I''m sooooo excited for you!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Here''s to hoping your day goes wonderfully, Renee! You are such a sweet girl and you deserve all of the happiness in the world. Can''t wait to hear about how it went
36.gif

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Have a great day!!! Can''t wait to see pictures- your going to look beautiful!!!
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Have a fantastic weekend Renee... and remember to enjoy yourself and forget all the worries with planning!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I hope you have a fantastic day!!! It really will be one of the best days of your life... enjoy it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kaschmir

Rough_Rock
yay! good luck renee and enjoy your wedding! please make sure to supply us with some pics if you can!
1.gif

regards,
kaschmir

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
I hope you have a fantastic day!!!
36.gif

post pics as soon as possible
9.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
as ru paul would say...

YOU GO GIRL!
WORK IT!

best wishes for a wonderful wedding day..
9.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Good luck & have a fabulous day! Enjoy every minute....it''s over so quickly!
1.gif

saturn

Shiny_Rock
Best of luck! Hope your wedding is fabulous and you have a great time.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Good luck Renee. Have a fantastic time and savor each moment.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhh, I can''t wait to hear how it goes!!! CONGRATS RENEE, you will be a beautiful bride!!!! :)

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait to hear all about it!!!! so exciting!!! come back asap!

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!! The time has finally come, please share some pictures from the wedding! I haven''t talked to you in so long, I need to e-mail you! I hope your day is wonderful!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
a bit late here but good luck Renee and congratulations!!!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
AHHHH!!!! You guys are the sweetest ever!!!

It was amazing, without a hitch- PERFECT. We have been getting emails and phone calls saying that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and the best time that most have had in a long time. I had more than one person come up to me and say it was like the wedding was "straight out of a movie". My HUSBAND and I danced with our friends into the wee hours and then took the party to The Waterway Marriott and partied more there- it was really the best time I have ever had.

I am going to get the pictures up as soon as possible- I have a video of our first dance- it is beautiful. I will put up a bunch of pictures as soon as we figure out how to upload them.

You guys are the sweetest, sorry for the delay in posting. I will get those photos ASAP...

Mrs. Strawdermangrl......
9.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2005 8:51:18 PM
Author: Strawdermangrl

9.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back MRS. Renee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear you had an AWESOME perfect flawless beautiful day, and I know I speak for the rest of the girls when I say:

GIVE US PICTURES WOMAN!! AND NOW!!!

9.gif

Congratulations!!!!!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/15/2005 8:58:58 PM
Author: JCJD

Date: 8/15/2005 8:51:18 PM
Author: Strawdermangrl

9.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back MRS. Renee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear you had an AWESOME perfect flawless beautiful day, and I know I speak for the rest of the girls when I say:

GIVE US PICTURES WOMAN!! AND NOW!!!

9.gif

Congratulations!!!!!
I know that you are all waiting for the photos- I just can''t figure out how to upload them.... I am trying to get it all work...

We got some great ones that a friend took- the photographer said to keep checking his site for them- I will let you all know.

I promise pictures soon! :)

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
oh I''m DYING to see pictures!!!!! So glad to hear that you had a wonderful day..as we knew it would be. All the love under the moon and stars to you and your new husband. Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results