shape
carat
color
clarity

Fri 7/29 daily workout

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all!!!!

Work is crazy & not at all fun, so I have to keep this short and sweet: 1 hr on the treadmill this am- doing FANTASTIC with the eating....not feeling deprived at all! Eating healthy and well- lets hope that the scale reflects it come monday!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well- can you believe it''s the end of July already?!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yea for you FFF! An hour on the readmill that is like five years...I am uber impressed.
36.gif

I did 95 minutes on the eleptical machine. I think that may be as long as I am able to go for interval training. Right now I am doing 8/5 and the 16/9. It gets me sweaty so that is a bonus...I broke the 850 calorie mark today. I am pleased with that. I miss my Dasani water but for now at least I am trying to stick to the water wihtout sodium added to it...even if it doesnt taste as good. Already feeling nervous about my monday weigh in.
How is everyone else doing?

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
95 MINUTES???!!! Omg matatora, that is impressive!! I can only stay on like 40 mins tops! I get so bored and sweaty!!Damn girl!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t do gym workouts, they bore me to tears! I can only spend 20 min on anything and then I am zoning out and not concentrating on what I am doing. I wish I could be a gym whore but I just can''t!!

A 2m walk is on today''s plan, lets see if I do it.
2.gif
For breakfast I hada bowl of Special K and coffee, I already have my lunch salad from Whole Foods waiting in the fridge, so if I can just get my butt outside today for 30 minutes to do the walk, I''ll be golden.
5.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I dont have to go the gym we have one here. I listen to music and books on tape. I can walk with Ava but right now it is hard becuase then the other two dogs want to come and the streets here are not lit....

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I actually worked out today...I''m thinking when I return from my vacation, I may begin looking for another workout center...Curves just isn''t doing it for me anymore
40.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies - went to the gym last night (weights plus 40 minutes on the elliptical trainer), going again tonight (planning 1/2 hour on the treadmill and another 1/2 hour on the elliptical, if my knee hurts might just do the elliptical though...).

I did OK at the fancy dinner last night - the food was AMAZING, but I tried to have only small portions of everything, plus I was good all day yesterday and am being good today, and my size 8 jeans are getting awfully loose...
9.gif

My dress is supposed to arrive tomorrow - I will hopefully get to go try it on on Sunday and will post pics when I do!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Size 8 jeans loose! Kick ass AG!!!!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I''m with you Mara about the machines. We have a treadmill that I use when the weather is really bad and it''s TORTURE. I walk 3 miles outside every day. If I have to use the treadmill, I make myself do two miles and I watch the clock/distance thing on it the whole time. "How much longer? How much farther? Okay, I won''t look until the next song is over. What? I''ve only gone 1.34 miles total? It must be broken. Arrrrrgh!"

I have no trouble being motivated to walk. It''s the eating right that is difficult for me.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I hear you about that Miss Patty. I like exercising it makes me feel better and when I am in AL I love getting to smell the air when it is still dark outside...it is just diffrent and wonderful and peaceful. Plus my Ava loves me for it. I cannot do treadmills they make me spastic and I feel like I am going five time farther. I do like the eleptical machine though becuase I can go faster with out my knees popping. I only let myself look at the time every 50 calories.
I have a total lack of willpower. I am not good with giving up things partially. That to me is what makes dieting so hard. If have to give something up I can no worries, it is halfway that kills me. And since you cannot give up food it is hard becuase then the tempation is to just eat what is there or to graze. I am definate binger. I wish I wasnt. I read these threads and I think wow these people weigh less then I did in 5th grade. (I hit puberty earlier, I was also the same heigh they are and more busty in 5th grade too but that doesnt make my weight now any less awful.)
I keep thinking about all the medicines that keep your appetite down...but I am afraid to try for fear of addiction. Tempting though the same way cheese fries are.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn't discover how much I liked walking until this spring when the park behind our place was finished and I realized I could kill two birds with one stone and get some exercise and also give Portia some time outside.

Sometimes I will even go out after dinner and just do two quick laps around the park (equivalent of 1/2 mile basically) or in the mornings when I take P out I will do it really quickly. It takes me about 7 minutes.

I am totally like you Patty re: the machines, checking the time and it seems to pass SO SLOWLY...I never thought I liked walking because of how tedious it was on the machines but now that I go outside and do it, I love it! I even loved it when it was still raining at times here in early spring when I started, and the air smelled so fresh...
1.gif

Oh and I went out at 11am today and did my two miles...yay!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results