shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche''''s New Royal X-Prong

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kace

Rough_Rock
I just checked out Vatche''s website, and there''s a new setting called "royal x-prong". The comfort fit x-prong is no longer on the website. I don''t see a difference between this ''new'' royal x-prong and the old comfort x-prong. Does anyone have info on this or can see a difference between the two?

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Hey Kace! I just checked out Vatche''s website...the comfort fit X-prong is still on it. If you click on solitaires (under platinum) it is in the first row, right in the middle. It just says round X-prong. You can also find it under matching sets. You probably didn''t notice it because they changed their site a little.

The Royal X-prong, from my understanding, is the X-prong basket with the tapered shank of the Royal Crown.

I don''t mean to hijack this thread, but while I was surfing their site I noticed a new setting- a pave Royal Crown! I figured I''d post a picture for those of you that haven''t seen it!

kleb1.JPG

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Kerbear560 is correct. The only difference is the tapered shank.

kace

Rough_Rock
Thanks kerbear and ep6585. I see the difference in the shank. I missed the round x-prong - I must have been looking for x-prong for a square stone, which is not shown on the web site. I wonder if that means anything.

DiamondLover23

Shiny_Rock
I just discovered the Royal Crown pave today (browsing the D.Vatche site; I somehow missed this thread):

DROOL DROOL DROOL!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
IMG it''s soooooo pretty. Everytime I see a new setting I want it!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results