shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Opinion Please...About to Take the Plunge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

t_e_faber

Rough_Rock
Hey Everyone, I am about to make the buy, but before I did, I wanted to get your opinion on the purchase. Is this worth it? Any thoughts are much appreciated!

Here are the specs...the cost is $5450.00 and that includes the setting:

Square Modified Princess Cut
Carat: 1.37
Depth: 73.6%
Table: 68%
Dimensions: 6.29 x 5.98 x 4.40
Girdle THN to THK
Cutlet: None
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Good
Clarity: VS2
Color: I
Florescence: None
GIA Cert

Thanks,

Joe

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I assume that you have seen this ring in person and that you were impressed with the appearance of the diamond? Princess cuts are notoriously difficult to evaluate solely by the numbers. Best if you can check out the stats, see the stone, and compare it to other princess cuts.

t_e_faber

Rough_Rock
Yes, I have seen it and I was impressed with it and how brilliant it was. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt getting a bad deal...do the numbers line up with what a diamond like this should cost?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It is hard to say since we don''t know the value the setting contributes to the price. You can run a search here on pricescope for comparable princess cuts to see how much they run with vendors on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results