shape
carat
color
clarity

Lazare cushion cut, anyone seen one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
I recently had the chance to view the Lazare cushion cut diamond that they introduced to market two years ago. It was a beautiful modern brilliant cushion, and not too deep. (table was 56%, depth was 67.3%) I don''t have a picture of it, but it can be seen on their website www.lazarekaplan.com you''ll have to click the "jewelry collections" tag. I didn''t even know that LK did cushions, and they also square emerald cut diamonds as well...yummy!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Daniel K has them too!
3.gif
Mine has a 64.1 depth and 56 table ex/ex. I LOVE it! Mark got it for me so I saved a boat load!
16.gif

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
MMM you are so funny, you have eagle eyes when it comes to a cushion post!! The diamond I saw was just gorgeous, it was 2 carats and more rectangular in shape. What I really loved about it was that the scintillation was spectacular, and the stone just glowed from within...it was an E color too. Very nice. I have seen the Cushette brand cushion and I do not like the faceting, it''s too busy, almost princess-like. I have not seen the Daniel K cushions in person yet, something I "must" do for fun!
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL- it's so true...i can't resist a cushion post...I just love mine (which is also an E hehehehehe) and the scintillation is amazing. People don't really think of that look for a cushion...and you can't really capture it in a pic...I'm SO going to have to go and see some more in person just to drool!!!! It's funny- I"m really thinking of rounds a lot lately...but then I look at my cushion...it would be hard to switch (but not impossible
11.gif
)

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no MMM!!!
6.gif
You can''t let your cushion go to another home!! Keep it, but add a new ring to your collection.
31.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/27/2005 12:21:33 PM
Author: moremoremore
LOL- it''s so true...i can''t resist a cushion post...I just love mine (which is also an E hehehehehe) and the scintillation is amazing. People don''t really think of that look for a cushion...and you can''t really capture it in a pic...I''m SO going to have to go and see some more in person just to drool!!!! It''s funny- I''m really thinking of rounds a lot lately...but then I look at my cushion...it would be hard to switch (but not impossible
11.gif
)
more
35.gif

NO !!! you ? a RB girl ?
6.gif
it just don''t sound right.
41.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Finerthings,

Thanks for posting that link, that is exactly the stone look/shape I want.

MMM - yep I am still looking and so is Mark!

Ok, the LK link says there is no retailer in the Houston area. I have ignored LK in the past, anyone have more info and/or pictures and vendor info?

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Ann, I just happened to see that LK cushion in a store that was not listed on the LK site...so it is probably not an updated list. I think if you call the better name jewellers in your area you may find one that is a LK dealer. I have seen quite a few cushions over the past year or so, and this one just fit the bill as far as beauty goes. It was a 2.07 carat E VVS2 ex sym ex polish no flour med to sl thick girdle sm culet. Price...39k!! The length to width ratio was very pretty at 1.21. The facet plot on the GIA cert was just like MMM''s. Oh so nice. I can not imagine how much a 3-4ct one would set you back though, even if they had one. Good luck and I hope you find your beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results