shape
carat
color
clarity

Possible to find used Tiffany''s engagement band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HeavyBall

Rough_Rock
I have a 1 carat round that I want to put in a Tiffany''s Solitaire ring, but as you all know, they don''t provide that service. Does anyone know how I could get ahold of a Tiffany''s Solitaire and have an independent jeweler set the stone?

Thanks!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are many copies of the tiffany setting. Many PS vendors have them. You''re not likely to find a real Tiffany setting without the stone.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you can always try ebay...
also signed pieces

many of the vendors here carry something very similar.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
You might surf around PS to see some of the various Tiffany-style settings which are beautiful imitations (superbcert, niceice, etc.) which will be pretty close to the real thing?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's a picture of Patty's Stuller Solstice that she got from Wink Jones

208578-101_0134.JPG

HeavyBall

Rough_Rock
Wow! Thanks everyone for the quick responses.

I am planning to get her the Etoile wedding band, and was hoping to have a Tiffany engagement band to go with it.

If I find that the Tiffany e-band goes well with the wedding band, can I expect that a good replica will as well? Are they that close?

HeavyBall

Rough_Rock
Yea, quite similar.

Any way to ensure that the finishes match?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Long as it''s polished and unworn you are fine.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also, just make sure the metals are the same. If you are doing the Etoile in platinum, make sure the ering is in platinum. If you are doing gold, the Tiffany Etoile is in 18 kt. gold. Likewise, look for an 18 kt. gold mounting. Please let us know what you decide to purchase - good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results