shape
carat
color
clarity

Monday 7/25 workout thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Ok ladies- I know you''ve heard it before but I am back on the weight-loss program. I''m tired of the way I look, the way I feel and that fact that I had to try on size 8 rings on saturday when we were all in NYC.

went to the gym today- 1 hard hour on the arc but now I feel great. Did some very healthy shopping on the way home- no more take out for breakfast and lunch! I also need to control my late-night eating- I am an ice cream boredom eater (a pint a night of Ben & Jerry''s is not unheard of) I do like the ww ice cream treats & the skinny cow ones- the problem is just stopping at one!

I''m drinking my water and writing down my food choices & everything I eat. I''m calling my insurance today to get a therapist who specializes in compulsive behaviors. basically I think I hit the proverbial wall- it is time for a change.

and on a happy note, my BF sent in the deposit to begin my e-ring with Michael Devlin, which is another nice incentive to get my ring size down a bit before I approve the wax
2.gif

Good luck to everyone & happy monday!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck to you FFF - YOU CAN DO IT!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
FFF I know you are going to do it this time. You have got my phone number you can call anytime you like and we can chat about the evils of skinny girls eating tasty foods. I started Atkins today. Well techinachally I have not eaten anything just yet. But i am doing great with the water. Asked Daddy he said the bad breath thing had to do with your body getting dehydrated(sp). So I am going to short for 140ozs of water a day(when I am just hanging out I am at about 100 ozs cuase I am always thirsty). I did 50 minutes on the elecptical machine and then did some sholder exercises. In my heart I really belive this time will be the time that it works. I am going to make Jeffrey take me to Chruch later so I can light a candle and say a prayer for all of us who need to lose weight and be healthy.
I know this is cheesy but it is proably the bes thing I learned at Fat Camp:
TEAM
Together
Everyone
Acheives
More

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
FFF...You go girl!!! You''re going to do it this time!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I feel really ignorant but what is Fat Camp? It sounds so depressing.
7.gif
Maybe it''s just the name?!?!

Congrats FFF...stick with it!! I find that for me the summer is the time I really get re-motivated, all those revealing clothes to wear!
23.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Camp Shane is where I went. I went for a pratial term I was supposed to stay for nine weeks but stayed for 6 after gaining 34lbs in that time.
7.gif
I will say that my cabinmates did so well. I was the only one who gained....no one could figure out why.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies - still working here to take of the weight I gained visiting the FILs, but I think (crossing fingers/holding breath) this might be the week (WI tomorrow morning so we will see). It would be really awesome to get back on a downward trend. Plus, those of you who read the Bride World Wide board will know that I now have some serious extra motivation to at least lose 5-10 more lbs. FFF - best of luck, I think that the mental part is really 99% of it - when I can get myself in that real mindset of "this is the time" it always works. I am sure that you will do brilliantly.

And Matatora - sorry to hear about your experience at Fat Camp. Even though I was a somewhat chubby kid I don''t think I could have handled a place like that - I would have never recovered my self esteem. Being in ballet class with all the little skinny stick-like girls was bad enough (maybe that''s why I didn''t appreciate it when I wore a size 2/4 in high school...). Anyway, I think it sounds like you are being sensible working with your doctors and I really hope the Atkins thing works for you - I think its so true that everyone is different and you just have to find the right thing for you and stick with it. Keep us updated on how it goes!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I went after my freashmen year of college. I had gotten down to 140 whcih was about where I was before college and I just wanted to lost the last 15-20lbs. It didnt work out but it was not a bad place. The kids there really love it becuase for once they get picked for the teams, no one laughs at them for how heavy they are. Kids who were there just got to be kids, no one was the "fat kid". Disney made a movie about it a few years ago (okay like 10) called Heavyweights. One girl had been heavy when she was younger and just kept coming becuase it was a great way to give her a little boost and see old friends. She was like 5''8" and maybe 105lbs....I was only a little jealous.
Good Luck with your weigh in tommorow! I know that last little bit will be coming off in no time at all.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I did the eliptical for 30 minutes today while watching Oprah...makes it go by very fast. Also I plan to go to bikram yoga tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results