shape
carat
color
clarity

Crislu

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
emsmileo.gif
Am I the only one that hasn't heard of Crislu????? OMG, its all fake but you have to download the eCatalog!

http://www.electionmall.tv/crislu/index.asp I want one of everything!
30.gif
30.gif

ETA: The only thing that stinks about it is that you can't order directly from them..you have to find a retailer that carries it.
face5.gif

Oh, and the catalog that i keep downloading now is not the first one that I down loaded...hm! Interesting...

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Jen has a pink Crislu ring and its beautiful
21.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Lori.
1.gif
I have two Crislu pieces I just bought in Vegas (Bellagio gift shop). Shame is, they are discontinuing their 14K line and now are only doing pieces in Vermeil or sterling. I actually had them send me the yellow when i heard since by the time I get abck there next year, they'll be gone. I think these are really fun pieces and my jeweler (who had to size them) said they are very well made.

If you call Crislu (800# on site), they will find local retailers who carry their line.
1.gif

both.cz.jpg

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Oo! Awesome!
36.gif
I will do that in the morning. There are so many on there I just can''t decide which one I love.
1.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
I will have to get a yellow one!!!! Love it
30.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to emntion: ShopNBC.com has some Crislu items in Sterling...it looks like they are all on clearance...they must have had a show at one time.
1.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/20/2005 7:50:52 PM
Author: Jennifer5973
I forgot to emntion: ShopNBC.com has some Crislu items in Sterling...it looks like they are all on clearance...they must have had a show at one time.
1.gif
emsmileo.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
I had an EC Crislu (plat. coated sterling silver) from SNBC. It was really pretty but a size too large for me(they were out of my size..it think it's still there in larger sizes 8+?).

I also ordered and returned a Crislu 3-stone pear too (just not my style). The czs are very nice-looking and remind me of Interlaps. I didn't know they used to do 14k. That would be great since I'm not crazy about white metals.
37.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
double post

ETA: I'm looking at the site and saw Paris Hilton in the celeb section. I wonder if she'll continue to sport her Crislu rings after getting her planet of an e-ring. LOL!
41.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
I''m actually thinking about seeing if they have a tiny eternity band and getting one as a toe ring.....

Purely for shock value of course
6.gif
11.gif
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I SO love this idea!
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how fun! I''m going to check that out, lol.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results