shape
carat
color
clarity

Christian Bauer wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beowulf33

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for a particular Christian Bauer wedding band. It looks something like the attached, except the whole ring is composed of the brushed metal portion (the part that looks sorta like fiberglass) without the smooth shiny edges. I saw it at Fortunoff today, but I can''t seem to find it anywhere on the web, including Christian Bauer''s own website. I''ll ask Fortunoff about this tomorrow, but I''m also interested in objective information. Any ideas about this? I suppose it could be a discontinued model, but they didn''t tell me that today. Your thoughts are welcome. Many thanks!

cb ring.jpg

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
I had Jeff at diamondsunlimited create something similar. It''s flat on the outside (yet comfort fit) and has a brushed finish. It was MUCH cheaper than the designer versions and also heavier. I was very pleased with it (as was H!). This was a couple of years ago, so I can''t remember the price, but it was like a few hundred dollars versus over a thousand.

bar01

Brilliant_Rock

beowulf33

Rough_Rock
Bertrand, that is the same ring in my original post. I''m looking for a version that includes only the "fiberglass"-like portion of the ring, without the shiny edges.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results