shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideas for a flashy ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bev

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I am new at pricescope and am so excited that I found this webpage. I am looking to buy a new e-ring but am having trouble as to what I might want. I definitely want something flashy and "blingy." I was thinking of getting another round stone, but I''m not sure since my first e-ring was a round stone. How do pear or princess cuts compare to round? What kind of setting makes everyone go "damn - now that''s a rock." My budget is 20,000 - to include the wedding band.

Thanks for all your help! Everyone''s rings are gorgeous!

Bev

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope Bev.

You will find a mass of information here and lots to drool over.

In my opinion anything with a halo or pave has lots of "bling". There are lots of gorgeous ones here.

Explore "Show me the ring" (under Forum at the top of the page). There is a thread on pears.
Click on this: Pears for some ideas.

Happy hunting.
1.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
hi!

i have a tacori setting that has pave on all three sides so it sparkles every way you look at it! very blingy! i also think shared prong styles are pretty blingy. definitely check out show me the ring, there are folder with all kinds of rings, eternity sets, etc. watch out though it will make you sad you only have one finger for any engarement set! LOL

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
IMO, if you want lots of bling, I would definitely consider some kind of pave or side stones to accompany the center stone. It is true that rounds probably sparkle the most, but IMO, only by a narrow margin over other stones. If you do your research, you most definitely will find a great fancy cut that will knock your socks off! Pair that with sidestones or pave and you''ll have massive bling. I have a princess center stone with channel-set princess and baguette stones in white gold, with a matching wedding band. I have people exclaiming over my rings all the time, saying how "huge" and "sparkly" they are!! I''m flattered, but I think because of the sidestones in the ering and the stones in the wedding band, there is alot of sparkle and so people think I''m "blinged out" even though my ring is not even huge compared to many standards. So I defintely recommend some additional sparkle to accompany your center stone, if that makes sense!
1.gif

You''ll find a wealth of information here at PS, not to mention really friendly folks who will answer any question you have along the way! So put aside a few hours each day
9.gif
and get ready to join the PS family and get yourself a fantastic ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results