shape
carat
color
clarity

Is no dancing ok?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
I am getting married in December outside a small fishing village in Belize. I have been dealing with a great and accomadating resort under the assumption that we could have music and dancing. My contact has now informed me that they cannot have that sort of noise level at the resort so we can only have Garifuna drumming for an hour, which sounds nice except that we won''t have a first dance or anything. Will people be bored? We have tried to now find other resorts but everything is booked. Some friends have expressed that they think just the drumming would be nice, and some that they really want to see our first dance etc. We are really dissapointed ans are trying to figure out a way around it. Other than this, our wedding should be fantastic. Any ideas or thoughts?

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t have any dancing at my wedding reception and didn''t miss it a bit. It gives you more time to mingle & talk with people. It does change the tone of your reception from the typical dinner & dancing to more of a cocktail party. You would always have a big party when you get home and do the dancing thing then.....

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Is it just amplified music that's a no-no? If so, you could always hire people to play an acoustic instruments (at least long enough for you could have the traditional dances). I think your wedding will be fantastic either way. What's important is that you'll be happy and not regret anything.
Just my .02
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results