shape
carat
color
clarity

Shameless plea for sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Val,
That is an awesome website, have you ordered from them???

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/18/2005 2:55:30 PM
Author: kaleigh
Val,
That is an awesome website, have you ordered from them???
Nope. Someone else from Pricescope mentioned it and I just remembered their spinels because of this thread. I have asked about their brown asscher a while ago, but that one had long since sold... and never turned back for anything.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/18/2005 2:03:01 PM
Author: Chrono
Matata, I feel really bad now.
Gooooood, then you can send them to me to salve your conscience
11.gif
Aw common, you know I''m just kidding. I remember your search for the perfect stone and I really couldn''t be happier that it was you. But I''m serious about the camera. You can''t buy such luscious stuff, tease us with the description of the finished product and not show us pics. We''re sparklecrack junkies and we need our fix!

raddygast

Shiny_Rock
It was me.

No, not really. But I wish it was. I had my eye on those too, but there was really no way of affording them for the time being.

I hate to rub it in, but I''m not sure how easy it''s gonna be to find more like that. What size were they again? It''s rare to find such symmetrically matched stones, with almost identical color and clarity. And the color itself was extremely good.

It''ll be far easier to find matched treated rubies than spinels like that. I actually challenge anyone to find a pair as red as "the ones that got away."

I, too, feel your disappointment, Matata.

They were an image of the splendor of gems in glory undimmed before the breaking of the world. But by the slow decay of time, those spinels were sold, and there are no words of comfort for you, no comfort to ease the pain of their passing.

(kudos to anyone who understands the reference)

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
raddygast - I'll stab a guess............."Lord of the rings??????"

Matata - I am so sorry you missed out. When I was diamond hunting two stones were sold while I was waiting for more specs on them. I would never change the one I ended up with, so I bet there is something out there perfect for you too.

Chrono - Complements on your great taste!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I am sitting here with my earrings on at the moment. They have been on for a couple of months now! The novelty has not worn off and all my other earrings are feeling VERY neglected.
8.gif

I love their simplicity and they are equally good with jeans or formal wear and SUPER comfortable. They swing beautifully as I move my head and catch the light well too.

Let me know if you need any more details about the setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results