shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Diamond Bracelets!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ann
That picture is much clearer than the first one. Your bracelet is just heavenly.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Did you have any problems with insurance when replacing it? It would have ruined my holiday losing it too, particularly since my jewellery is uninsured.

At the moment I am tossing up between a semi bezel like yours and a channel setting (platinum though). I plan to wear it most of the time and I would worry about tiny claws wearing away, so I hope these two options may be more durable for me. Whiteflash have a semi bezel I keep going back too. Meanwhile I am just enjoying everyone elses bracelets.
18.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Angela,

When I reported the tennis bracelet missing/stolen, I did not have full coverage. But my agent helped me get more than the $2000.00 that was automactically covering jewelry. I filed a police report in Daytona, Fl. and the insurance co. sent me a check that covered about 1/2 of the bracelet. I DO have coverage for the new one! But after reading the "I broke my diamond" thread, you can bet I am going to check/update coverage on this bracelet, a few rings and my studs.

I wear this bracelet almost everyday. But I am now taking it off before going into the pool or doing heavy work around the house.

Let us know what you decide!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Ann, I love the pave bracelets!
30.gif
How about some close ups???
3.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Ann, I love your middle pave bracelet!
30.gif

What are the specs on it?

Is it white gold or yellow?

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Have had this bracelet forever. From Ross Simons with bezel set diamonds and unique buckle clasp. 1ct total diamond weight. It''s different and fun to wear.
Pic 1 of 2

dibuckbrac.jpg

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
pic 2 of 2

dibuck2.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2005 8:28:47 PM
Author: Patty
Ann, I love your middle pave bracelet!
30.gif

What are the specs on it?

Is it white gold or yellow?
This is a picture from their website - ya''ll have seen my photography skills. My camera is lacking a micro button so it really is hard to get close ups.

This pic shows a 1.5ct pave on the middle bracelet, mine is 2.00ct., 18kt. WG. The skinny ones are .65ct. each,18kt.YG.

They are really not very blingy at all. But they provide a break from my Yurmans that I wear constantly.

3455_8016.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Ann!
35.gif

I love that look!
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I love the pave bracelets!

And Libster, that RS piece is so elegant and classy!
30.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2005 11:21:45 PM
Author: Ann
Pave Bracelets (oh, they carry Roberto Coin also)

www.mauricebadler.com
Thank you! I went back on the thread and saw who made them.

I want this 5 carat pave bracelet!

6965.jpg

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
wow!!everybody has very beautiful one.
Sundial. I love the flower bracelets. that''s what I want to for my birthday!!

I love bracelets but I don''t wear it often, don''t know why??

I got this one couple years ago and now changing the size to smaller.
personal....I never have chance to wear this, ususal I wear simple tennis braceret.

mmvca.jpg

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Flower - that is just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just picked myself up off the floor! If I had a bracelet like that I do not think it would EVER be off my wrist. Probably a good job I dont have it, as I would NEVER get any work done as I would be gazing down at it all the time! What are the specs?

Also, what is your tennis bracelet like? Please post pics so that I can drool more. I just love this thread.
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Libster, The buckle on yours is soooooooo pretty!

Please keep photos coming everyone.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/17/2005 8:12:48 AM
Author: asblackrock
Flower - that is just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just picked myself up off the floor! If I had a bracelet like that I do not think it would EVER be off my wrist. Probably a good job I dont have it, as I would NEVER get any work done as I would be gazing down at it all the time! What are the specs?

Also, what is your tennis bracelet like? Please post pics so that I can drool more. I just love this thread.
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
Angela
1.gif

thank you very much for you say so
3.gif

well.... that''s DH taste..and I like more simple one
also it''s takes very long time to fix the size because it''s has to take all part and put them back for my size.
I never wear it so I just leave it alone for long time but I just decided to do it.

here is the tennis bracelet, I forgot the ct it''s around 3ct.
now I want to get flower type one or more thin tennis braceret
30.gif

P1050638.JPG

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Flower, that second one is pretty and classic!!! What is the carat weight of the first one???? Just curious...it is beautiful........but not something for every day..........
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where have I been, wow all those bracelets are beautiful. Ann those pave bracelelts are stunning. Libster, I love that bracelet from RS!!!! And Flower, Man oh man are those bracelelts gorgeous!!!!! You have quite the collection, me thinks!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Ann, Libster, and Flower your bracelets are all just gorgeous! I am really enjoying all seeing all these different options. I need more bracelets!!! That buckle adds a nice touch and a pave one would go with some of my other jewelry. I do understand what you are saying Flower about wanting something kind of simple for everyday, but you have an incredible bracelet there.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Everyone''s bracelets are so beautiful! (Jen, I love the way you ''X''d'' your first picture. I couldn''t stop laughing!)

Mine are not new but here are the two bracelets that I wear most of the time.....

The all white one is 6.91 ctw, F/G, VS/VVS in platinum.
The yellow and white one is 27 stones totaling 10.70 ctw in platinum and 22 kt yellow gold.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry....had a little trouble uploading the picture. Here goes again.....
emsmile.gif

disbracelets.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Didiamond

one word WOW !!!!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice, Didiamond!!!! I like them both!!!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes those are beautiful!!!!!! I love them!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
I''m just drooling like crazy over here. I so want a tennis bracelet of some sort now. I bought one at the beach about two weeks ago. I''m not posting it though because its cz. But the gold is real if that means anything, lol. I think h2b is "thinking" about making it real. When/if that happens I''ll post it!
3.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!
9.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the compliments.
1.gif
I hesitated to post a pic of mine since it''s so dinky compared to all the others.

I just love drooling
3.gif
over all of your bracelets and really would love to have one around 4-5cts. A girl''s gotta dream!

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
didiamond, they are both just gorgeous!
6.gif
30.gif

Here in Australia I have never seen anyone wear any bracelets as beautiful as the ones on this thread!

Flower, do you see many in Japan?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stuff ladies!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for nice comment
1.gif

it's about 34ct up. I don't remember it well.
but it will less after re sizing,
it was 7.2 in long and it will be 6.2 in long.
however I am still not much intrested with this braceret
15.gif

at TOKYO?

I don't see big diamond at day time, however at party I see lot very nice and big one and very nice dezign one
my american freind was surprised to see that there is Tifanny. van cleef .many brand jeweler all over in the Tokyo.

even high brand jeweler is at shopping center

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Hi Flower
I keep going back to your bracelet. I just love it!

I live in Melbourne and we have a Tiffany store here, but no Van Cleef. I suppose I don’t get to see many sparkly items as I lead a fairly quiet life now and attend few big parties or formal functions. Although my preference is usually for very simple styles, I think your big bracelet is the most beautiful I have ever seen. If you are having it shortened, you will have plenty for earrings and pendant with the leftovers too. I hope you get LOTS of wear out of it.

I was in Tokyo on a conference about 6 years ago in springtime. We stayed at the Keio Plaza, so on a few clear mornings I had a view of Mt Fuji. I remember skipping a couple of lectures to walk around the moat of the imperial palace and in the gardens. I lingered in the Mikimoto store and in some of the silk kimono shops too. It is a lovely city. We had a few days afterwards in the national park just to the north of Nikko near the temples, where there was still snow on the ground. I have developed a passion for sushi since then. We are lucky to have a few good Japanese restaurants in Melbourne, so I can indulge often.

Anyway, enjoy your bracelet.
It is waaaaaaaaaaay too lovely to leave in a box.
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results