shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying generic Asscher cut from Blue Nile

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mngllilly

Rough_Rock
I recently discovered the Asscher cut and absolutely LOVE it. I''m thinking of just going for the generic Asscher and buying it from Blue Nile. Has anyone purchased an Asscher cut from either blue nile or mondera? Any opinions or suggestions on what I should look out for? Thanks!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoever you deal with get pictures and post them here and we will help.
A picture tells more about asschers than anything else.

If you want to shorted the process GOG has some with pictures done allready as does WF.

www.goodoldgold.com

www.whiteflash.com

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Storm those are awesome stones!!! Asschers are tough you really need to see pics of the stones. If you post them here you will get lots of advice. Good luck, looking forward to seeing your choices!!!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Before I get accused of being too pro GOG other vendors can get simular diamonds and I posted those examples to show why you cant go by the numbers.
There are a bunch of different looks some good some bad and the numbers dont tell you much of anything about the look.
I had gone over GOG's stock last night getting my asscher fix so they were handy. :}

That said GOG is a great vendor with tons of happy customers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results