shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Who designs this setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
First, a big thanks to everyone that offered us advice (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-post-your-thoughts-on-this-aca.30384/)! Basically you guys reaffirmed my position. I told my boyfriend that we have nothing to lose by bringing the stone in to view, to verify that it''s eye-clean, and to bring it to an independent appraiser. He is still considering it, but is starting to keep me out of the loop at this point! He''s being very secretive, so we''ll see what happens! (Keeping my fingers crossed!)

Now, for my next dilemma. I have had my eye on the Vatche X-Prong channel setting FOREVER. My plan was to get this setting, and have a matching (straight) channel set wedding band custom made (I don''t mind a small gap between the rings). The wedding band would be made slightly thinner than the e-ring.

vat1.JPG

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Then, the other day I saw this setting. Does anyone know who designs it? Can it be made for a round? Which setting do you guys like better?

tova6.JPG

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am not sure who makes that setting, it has been around for a while. Probably any of the vendors here could make it for you.

Wink

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I belive the pic you posted is Cartier...

guywithring had a similar ring custom made...here''s the link

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results