shape
carat
color
clarity

Drum roll, please...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just gorgeous!!! That setting is so delicate and ornate and wonderful...it showcases that gorgeous green just beautifully!!!!! Can''t wait to see it on the hand...!!!

36.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
OMG that ring is spectacular! The setting compliments your tourm so perfectly. Glitterata''s right - it''s a ring fit for a Faerie Queen! And it is definitely engagement-y. Can''t wait to see it on your hand!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is one spectacular ring! It''s so traditional, yet so unique. The color is gorgeous, and the setting suits it perfectly. Take care of it -- it''s a treasure!

widget

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
WOW!!!!!
30.gif
It''s absolutely fabulous, Velourial!! I''m so excited for you!

I had wondered before if prong setting that stone would obscure its unique shape...and it turns out it enhances it!!

It really is fabulous. Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

widget

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Dontcha guys know that I *am* the faerie queen?
;-)

Widg, I think the openess of the setting helps it show off the shape, too.

Thanks again, all! :) This is a great pick-me-up! I just had my wisdom teeth removed so I''m a tad uncomfortable, so this is exactly what I needed!

raddygast

Shiny_Rock
Holy crap. That thing is green.

Very nice.

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
WOW! That looks soooooooooooooo beautiful. Everything is stunning - the classic design with a unique stone looks fantastic. Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You must be beside yourself waiting. Can''t wait to see hand shots.
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2005 11:24:38 AM
Author: velouriaL
Brightspot- Yeah, it''s going to my BF''s mom''s house... I''m having my wisdom teeth removed today, and then my last day of work is the 15th, and then we''re moving to be in VA around 8/1. I have a family reunion 8/11, so hopefully soon... I have a feeling I''m going to get it before we move, as that was part of the plan. We''re in a bit of a rush now, but it''ll be okay. :)
Where in VA are you moving to? Maybe I missed that somewhere.

Jenjen

Rough_Rock
That ring just took my breath away
6.gif

Wonderful choice!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That ring is absolutely stunning! It has got to be one of the prettiest and most unique engagements rings I have ever seen. I can''t wait to see a picture on your hand.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
WOW -- VelouriaL -- that looks fantastic!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
You guys keep making me blush... I definitely think we made the right choice!
Raddy - your comment made me crack up! Green it certainly is!
Lil- We''re moving to Richmond. My BF is going to grad school there and I''ll be working at an Autism school.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to stare at this perfect ring with hope for additional pictures.

V - remembe I told you that your ring will come out prettier than its diamond inspiration ring? I know I'd be right! What a vision you had to pick this unique tourm, and design this ring!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Of course, Michael E is the third cirtical part of this plan to make it a reality! Hats off to you, Michael E!
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
OMG OMG OMG! !!!!!!! it''s boooooootiful!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!!! SO worth the wait!!!

now- hand pics! stat!

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love colored gems and diamonds!!!
21.gif

Your ring is beautiful!
36.gif

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
So, my BF''s got it... I haven''t seen it yet in person, and he won''t comment or even cofirm that he''s got it... heh... He''ll probably be giving it to be soon, but after my wisdom teeth heal up a bit and I''m less druggy. ;-)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ay caramba! hopefully he won''t be able to keep it too long
2.gif

hope you feel better soon!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so I was confused before... the BF hadn''t actually seen it until today because we had it delivered to his mom''s house and it''s a bit of a drive and he hdn''t found the right moment. But he has itr now and is soooo impressed. He says it''s unbelievably sparkly and perfect in every way. I was actually really worried because my BF is *picky* he''s vetoed so many rings we''ve seen together in person that I thought were nice. Going for a custom ring without a wax or cad rendering is bit of a crap shoot-- though not so much for me because I trust the expertise of a good jeweler-- so I was a bit concerned that he''d dislike little details... but no! He sounds REALLY excited!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, It must be really amazing. I''m not suprised, as it is truly a remarkable ring!!!! I hope he doesn''t hold on to it for too long!!!! You and Brightspot are neck and neck!!!!!
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a green goddess! Congrats...it is very beautiful....

cheers--Sharon

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PERFECT!

OMG It's soooooooo pretty!!! Velouria, it was so worth the wait. I cannot WAIT to see it in person! Is it on your hand yet? huh???? is it????

Check your PM's!

ETA: I just realized I sounded really bossy when I said "check your PM's!" so I wanted to add that I just said that cuz I sent you one and I wanted you to see it ASAP.
2.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful, unique ring....I LOVE it.....
30.gif
30.gif

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
I was the recipient of my ring last night... Yay! I''m engaged! Yargle! (Yes, that was an exclamation of utter excitement and joy!)

No pictures yet, unfortunately. It''s gorgeous, though, let me tell you!

Sorry I''ve been so MIA lately. I wrapped up my job and now am getting ready to leave the state (by the end of the month), so things have been pretty stressful around here...

There''s been so many gorgeous threads I wanted to comment on, but no time...

Just like right now... Eek! GTG!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
when you have time, a shot of your hand pretty please?
18.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Enjoy the moment (a piece of advice from someone who just survived the 7-year-itch). Of course I am just kidding, there has been no itch at all. But married life is very different from being a single, so enjoy your between time! And best wishes on everything!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
That is an incredible ring. I absolutely love it.
1.gif

tedegram

Rough_Rock
HI,

I am a newbie to pricescope. I too am looking for a customer designer for a chrome tourmaline ring. was wondering is there a web address or contact no. for Michael E; as I have heard great things a/b his work.

thanks

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!!!!!!!!! Ring pics when you have time!!!!!
36.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! I know you are thrilled to be engaged and be wearing that WORK OF ART! Can''t wait for the handshots!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa... I just thought I posted on here but I guess i didn''t go through (?)

Anyway, thanks again. Yea, Yingh, we''re planning a very long engagement for that reason and others... I''m happy to have it like that.

Tede - My tourmaline came from acstones.com. It''s actually not a chrome tourmaline, but kind of has the look of one. I actually like it better than a lot of the chrome we looked at, many of which were had a kinda'' brownish-yellowish cast. Michael E. did an EXCELLENT job with my setting and I recommend him. He''s also a lapidarist and would be a great source for a stone as well.

Handshots tonight, I think!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results