shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone identify this hallmark or type of chain?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitts

Rough_Rock
Can anyone identify this hallmark-it is on a sterling bracelet that is marked italy .925 on one side of the clasp-on the other is the symbol shown in the picture below. Also has anyone seen this type of chain before? Does it have a name? Any info at all would be helpful.
Thanks-
Melissa

sgk823947.jpg
gzx823948.jpg

loupe

Rough_Rock
Melissa,

Do you mind if I ask what you are doing with this variety of jewelry?

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have seen them marketing this type of chain on QVC in the UK in gold and silver. They call them riccio chains which they said is Italian for hedgehog. You know how QVC is they show every detail and they show you them making them in the factory and then running a flame along the edge to melt the ends of the metal into balls.

There is also a company who used to come sometimes called Imperial Gold and they used to make them too and make rings which had a solid bar at the back and rest was flexible and they said a lot of people with arthritic fingers wore them and they were flexible.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukgasp/frameset.asp?nest=%2Fukgasp%2FIsItemNumberRedirect.asp&country=uk&txtDesc=riccio

If you click on the pictures you can see the items larger.

loupe

Rough_Rock
Melissa,

Pyramid took the letters right off of my keyboard. I just finished working with a lot of Imperial Gold pieces, but they were 14K gold. Since your bracelet has a .925 stamp, that means it is gold plated silver. I don''t recognize the shamrock?? on the tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results