shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your eweddingbands.com petite diamond bands!

dc20063

Rough_Rock
Eweddingbands.com seems to have nice diamond bands for stacking, but I can't seem to find any real-life photos on PS. Please post if you have one...thanks!

mort1980

Rough_Rock
Well, this is a little late but I'll include a picture anyway so it can help someone in the future. I have ordered five bands from e-weddingbands.com, just one of them a diamond band. I love stacking them and changing it up. I have the Isabella diamond band in 14k yellow gold. It is a VERY delicate band. I believe it tapers to only about 1mm on the underside, which makes it great for stacking. For such small stones, it has a nice amount of sparkle in good lighting. My only regret is that I ordered it in yellow gold instead of white. I think the pop of the white gold would've looked great with my other yellow gold rings.

I've really enjoyed all my experiences with e-weddingbands.com. They're fast, friendly and so far, the products have been a really good quality. I have my eye on another couple of bands to add to my stacking collection. Oh, and they're all a size 5. :)

img_1072.jpg

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is a really helpful post. I've been looking at some of their bands and it's great to see a real picture.

Could we get some more shots of your stack? It's lovely!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings - and nails! :))

Thank you for the photo and comments; I'm sure people will find them very helpful.

I second the request for more photos of your lovely bands!

For anyone considering e-weddingbands, I just noticed they have 12% off today.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results