shape
carat
color
clarity

Okay Ive got another one..->M-H<-

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitts

Rough_Rock
Okay Ive got another one..-Its another vintage ring but this time is marked "1/60 10K R.G.P.->M-H Was lost at the "->M-H
hkl820284.jpg

Thanks for any and all responses.
Best Regards-
Melissa
35.gif

loupe

Rough_Rock
Melissa,

The 1/60th is a measure of the amount of gold in relationship to the total weight of the item. Just like your 1/20th piece. Any time you see R.G.P., that stands for "rolled gold plate". This means a thin layer of gold fused over base metal. The maker''s mark >M-H< is the manufacturer of the piece, in this case Mc Grath-Hamin of Providence, RI. I think they are still in business. I don''t think your two blue stones are real but they need to be tested to be sure.

Keep them coming, eventually I''ll be stumped but there a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum that are happy to help you.

"Gold there is, and rubies in abundance, but lips that speak knowledge are a rare jewel."

glitts

Rough_Rock
21.gif
Thanks so much Karen. I appreciate your help! The 2 turquoise stones are indeed real
36.gif
. Went and had them tested-and everything else you said was EXACTLY (to the tee)-correct! Awsome Karen! Thanks Again!

Best Regards-
Melissa
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results