carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash has new website!

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1477522656|4090933 said:
Here is something new! If you look at their trade up policy page you can now trade up a designer setting (since your new stone
may not fit your old setting) and they will give you 50% of the cost of your original setting towards a new designer setting! I think
I read that correctly...Actually you dont even have to upgrade your stone. If you are just wanting a new designer setting you can
trade in your old WF designer setting and get 50% of the cost towards the new setting! Never seen any kind of setting trade up at any
vendor before...thats big! Nice option for those gents that picked out that tension setting that they thought their girlfriend
would just love! :lol:

http://www.whiteflash.com/confidence/lifetime-trade-up-guarantee

Yes, this is a nice benefit. I just changed a designer setting with Whiteflash. The new designer setting has to be equal in cost or greater than the original setting in order to receive the 50% credit.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new website looks fabulous. Very exciting to hear designer settings can be upgraded. Looking forward to visiting Whiteflash in person some day.

Marcy

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kmarla|1477534803|4090999 said:
Here is something new! If you look at their trade up policy page you can now trade up a designer setting (since your new stone
may not fit your old setting) and they will give you 50% of the cost of your original setting towards a new designer setting! I think
I read that correctly...Actually you dont even have to upgrade your stone. If you are just wanting a new designer setting you can
trade in your old WF designer setting and get 50% of the cost towards the new setting! Never seen any kind of setting trade up at any
vendor before...thats big! Nice option for those gents that picked out that tension setting that they thought their girlfriend

Yes, this is a nice benefit. I just changed a designer setting with Whiteflash. The new designer setting has to be equal in cost or greater than the original setting in order to receive the 50% credit.

Good point...I think this is such a great option especially when your upgraded stone doesnt fit your old designer setting!

Did you do a thread on your new/old settings...would love to see the new one and what made you want to upgrade.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
tyty333|1477568476|4091084 said:

Good point...I think this is such a great option especially when your upgraded stone doesnt fit your old designer setting!

Did you do a thread on your new/old settings...would love to see the new one and what made you want to upgrade.

This is precisely why we decided to offer this benefit. One of the obstacles to upgrading a diamond (in size or shape) is not being able to use the original mounting in many cases. With some of the more elaborate designer styles, this can be a substantial sacrifice.
Since many of our customers either plan on upgrading their diamond at some point, or decide to do so years down the road, we do not want them to feel completely locked in if they decide to go with one of our designer brands. We feel that customers shouldn't have to choose between the style they really want and being able to take advantage of their diamond upgrade benefit.

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1477568476|4091084 said:

I won't have the ring until later next month. I did a lot of soul searching about what kind of setting I wanted but I really wanted a more simple solitaire. The current setting is more elaborate and costly, so I was unable to take advantage of the trade-up this time. I did take advantage of the designer setting benefit last time I upgraded. I think it was a slightly different benefit then. I don't feel too bad for myself as I'm upgrading the diamond :) I still think the setting upgrade is a great benefit, it just didn't work out for me this time.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Post pictures when you get it Kmarla...would love to see! So hard to know what you want in a setting until you have it on your finger
for a while. After 16 years of trying to like my original setting (classic with baguettes on either side) I also downgraded to a
simpler solitaire that suites me much better. I love it and I which I had done it sooner. I love all these settings on PS with halos and
pave but when it comes to something for me I seem to pick out very simple styles. Its like my mind likes one thing but for me it
likes something totally plain. :twirl: Anyway, love to see pics when you get it!

miraj

Rough_Rock
Since feedback was welcome, here's my two cents:

I wanted "Eyeclean" to be a searchable field (in the advanced search). Having to "hover" or go into "compare" are a little annoying.

Also, I don't think it makes sense for the price slider in the search to go in increments of $1 above $10,000, while only being increments of $1000 below $10,000. If I'm already seeking to pay $30k, $300k, $3M for a stone, I'm not counting pennies: it should just stay in increments of $1000.

I would love for a site to let me search by physical face-up dimensions: "I need something 7.8mm or bigger"

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
miraj|1477673900|4091553 said:

I wanted "Eyeclean" to be a searchable field (in the advanced search). Having to "hover" or go into "compare" are a little annoying.

Also, I don't think it makes sense for the price slider in the search to go in increments of $1 above $10,000, while only being increments of $1000 below $10,000. If I'm already seeking to pay $30k, $300k, $3M for a stone, I'm not counting pennies: it should just stay in increments of $1000.

I would love for a site to let me search by physical face-up dimensions: "I need something 7.8mm or bigger"

I'm currently looking at ACAs with Becca and I agree with all the points you made. I'd love to be able to search by mm dimensions, and to search for diamonds by $100 increments (eg $8.5k to $10k).

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
miraj|1477673900|4091553 said:

These are all worthy ideas. Thank you. We will be making a number of bug fixes and tweaks to various areas of the new site as a planned follow-up to the launch before working on additional functionality. The dollar increment change makes a lot of sense, and we definitively agree that there should be a filter by dimensions function!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results