OEC in Casablanca Halo from CVB

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hand shots, hand shots, hand shots! :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Queenie! Congratulations on such a successful project and beautiful ring!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring, Queenie! :love:

Congratulations on this gorgeous and unique piece! All we need now is like a zillion more photos. :bigsmile:

ETA The metal workmanship on this is just sublime!

Q

Queenie60

I have taken several photos and waiting to post them here. However, something is wrong with my phone photos connecting to my Macbook. I updated my phone this morning and some of the photos are now showing up on my macbook. However, when I try to download them onto PriceScope, they are not showing?? Working on it. Will post asap! Thanks to all of you for your very nice comments. Been wearing the ring and it's stunning!

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! More photos please!

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Can't wait to see more pics!

Yowza.

Q

Queenie60

something is wrong with my iphoto on my laptop. Photos are showing up however, not showing when I attempt to download onto this forum. Not sure what's wrong. Any suggestions?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These lower color stones are just so beautiful! This setting and the setting LadyMCh choice for her light yellow stone are just GORGEOUS!!! Enjoy your beautiful ring Queenie!

Q

Queenie60

img_2007_0.jpg

img_2005.jpg

Ahhh - figured out how to access those photos I took. Needed more icloud storage!!! Will take more photos later. Here's a hand shot and another pic of this beauty!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1475794582|4084285 said:
img_2007_0.jpg

img_2005.jpg

Ahhh - figured out how to access those photos I took. Needed more icloud storage!!! Will take more photos later. Here's a hand shot and another pic of this beauty!!

Jeeeebus!!!!! that is huge! :love: :love: :love: What size is your finger?

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. The handshots are gorgeous. Perfect ring!

Q

Queenie60

Hi Soxfan: It does look huge on my finger. It's a rhr and my ring finger is a 6 on my right hand however it's a 4.5 on my left hand? Go figure. Both hands are the same size so I think it's a knuckle issue as my right hand is my dominant hand. They were the same size until I reached 50??? Strange. However, I have noticed that my rings have become a bit loose since I've lost about 7 lbs. Even when we were having hot days last week, still loose. The stone is 8.48 diameter and the halo adds a bit of coverage as well. Wouldn't want to go any larger on the stone. Rings usually look larger on my hand. The stone is 2.25 carat and has the presence of a 2.50 or more. I'll take it!!!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Just stunning! :love:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1475800247|4084316 said:
Hi Soxfan: It does look huge on my finger. It's a rhr and my ring finger is a 6 on my right hand however it's a 4.5 on my left hand? Go figure. Both hands are the same size so I think it's a knuckle issue as my right hand is my dominant hand. They were the same size until I reached 50??? Strange. However, I have noticed that my rings have become a bit loose since I've lost about 7 lbs. Even when we were having hot days last week, still loose. The stone is 8.48 diameter and the halo adds a bit of coverage as well. Wouldn't want to go any larger on the stone. Rings usually look larger on my hand. The stone is 2.25 carat and has the presence of a 2.50 or more. I'll take it!!!

I love it! I had my eye on that stone ;-) She's a beauty!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Queenie!!! This is so so beautiful. I have admired this setting for a while. The stone, the metal choices I mean all of it is stunning! Congratulations. A gorgeous right hand ring. What's on your left again?

Q

Queenie60

My left is a halo pear set in platinum.

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love the color contrast!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! What an incredible ring! The Casablanca setting is one of my favorites of all time and the center stone is just exquisite. I love the glow and depth to the stone. The metal colors are so complimentary. I am in process of making a pair of Casablanca earrings with Caysie, so its really fun to see this ring :) Thanks for posting and congrats on such a gorgeous treasure!!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh Queenie this is amazing! I love everything about this ring! Enjoy it immensely. :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous Queenie, I love everything about this ring! Great finger coverage too, looks amazing on you - It's a beauty, congrats and enjoy!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh goodness, your ring is so amazing!! Just perfect!!! Wear it in good health Queenie!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

imdoubler

Shiny_Rock
Queenie60|1475794582|4084285 said:
img_2007_0.jpg

img_2005.jpg

OMG it's beyond stunning on your hand!!
:love: :love: :love:

Q

Queenie60

goldenfire|1475912919|4084697 said:
Wow!!! What an incredible ring! The Casablanca setting is one of my favorites of all time and the center stone is just exquisite. I love the glow and depth to the stone. The metal colors are so complimentary. I am in process of making a pair of Casablanca earrings with Caysie, so its really fun to see this ring :) Thanks for posting and congrats on such a gorgeous treasure!!!

Can't wait to see the earrings! Are they dangles? What's the basic design? Curious! I love her work.

Q

Queenie60

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Just loving this ring! Caysie's work is outstanding and I look forward to working with her again soon.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and unique, Q! Love the contrasting colors.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Queenie, your new ring is divine!!! I love everything about it! :love: :love: :love: Your stone looks amazing in that beautifully designed setting! Gah! I'm drooling here! It's gorgeous! :appl: :appl: :appl: Wear it in health and happiness! Congrats! :clap:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, wow, wow!!! Gorgeous!!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Just wow! This is amazing and looks amazing on your hand. I want one. :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want one, too! :love: I am just trying to figure out the size I want for the center stone and then find it! Love the hand pics, Queenie!

Shoney

Rough_Rock
:love: Your ring is one of the most elegant I have ever seen!
Saving a pic for future RHR inspiration.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results