shape
carat
color
clarity

Big Eternity Bands (round) - anyone have >50pointers?

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We're considering making a BIG eternity band with ideal rounds. I've looked through all of the threads I can find (so gorgeous!) and tried one on with 50 point rounds, but I haven't seen any with larger than 50 pointers in this shape. The 50 point size is amazing, but I'd love to see pics if anyone has gone even bigger for comparison. I have a feeling comfort is a big limit factor here, but if anyone has one, I'd appreciate your thoughts and any pics! Thanks!

SpencerDane

Rough_Rock
Big eternity bands are definitely gorgeous eyecatchers. But, how does anyone wear one without being paranoid that it will get damaged? I am guessing they may only be worn on special occassions when a lady is not using her hands a lot and a watchful eye can be kept on that stunning ring. I think I have a much too active lifestyle to ever be able to wear a large eternity band without being afraid I will loose it or do something to make a stone fall out.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't remember one that big in rounds but it would look awesome! I'm not sure it would be comfortable.

Edited to say LALove had a big one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results