Dear Kenny,
This would be a meme.

With all the love in the world,
House cat

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks.
I learned that soon in the thread I should not have started.

Now it's a thing.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He makes me so sick. I can't even type his name. How sad it is that he got this far. I agree with Kenny. His participation has opened up a can of worms.

And for that poster who still doesn't get it. He/She clearly does not have a mother, sister, daughter, wife, female friend or relative. The candidate is essentially condoning, attempted, successfully executed sexual assault multiple times. My father, husband, son and male friends and relatives would find this behavior and line of thought repugnant and disgusting, yet we are supposed to accept it as a trait of the President of this country? Essentially, he is saying it is "ok" to regard half of the U.S. population as sub-human, the half that gives birth to the other half.

This makes me sick and want to cry. It's so sad that anyone would still vote for him. :nono:

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
JoCoJenn|1475925440|4084713 said:
I won't "defend" Trump in any of this - he said it, he needs to own it.

What I will say is it's naive to think lots of men and women don't have or haven't made lewd thoughts/comments about opposite and same sex attractions - I've even read them on this forum by some of the PS darlings. :rolleyes: Most just don't all go around attached to a hot mic and run for office.

Also, is it not hypocritical to wag your finger at him for saying things when the dem's darling's hubby was actually doing them - stuffing a cigar in the office intern AS president (not to mention all of the rape and assault allegations) - and she (HRC) AND dems DEFENDED him, and saying "what goes on in their marriage is their business" and such? I guess that was not as offensive because you didn't see video of it.

I don't condone his words or behavior in the least, but the last person who should be casting judgment is his opponent or her supporters.

There are two main presidential candidates. Hillary and Trump. Trump said these words. Trump has said sexist and racist things. Has Hillary? Trump has been accused of sexually assaulting women (also a girl). Has Hillary?

Let me guess, "but Bill...". IS BILL RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT? It seems Trump, his advisors, and his supporters can't argue or even apologize without roping Hillary, or mostly Bill, into conversation.

Even children are taught how to properly apologize.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1475953689|4084827 said:
Thanks.
I learned that soon in the thread I should not have started.

Now it's a thing.
I guess I should have read the whole thread! I didn't know it was a thing. :shock:

Things aren't my thing!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

pence.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What I will say is it's naive to think lots of men and women don't have or haven't made lewd thoughts/comments about opposite and same sex attractions - I've even read them on this forum by some of the PS darlings. :rolleyes: Most just don't all go around attached to a hot mic and run for office.

Also, is it not hypocritical to wag your finger at him for saying things when the dem's darling's hubby was actually doing them - stuffing a cigar in the office intern AS president (not to mention all of the rape and assault allegations) - and she (HRC) AND dems DEFENDED him, and saying "what goes on in their marriage is their business" and such? I guess that was not as offensive because you didn't see video of it.

I don't condone his words or behavior in the least, but the last person who should be casting judgment is his opponent or her supporters.

And now, YOU are bringing the gross factor here.

You can cover yourself with all the diamonds you can find, they aren't working.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... Also, is it not hypocritical to wag your finger at him for saying things when the dem's darling's hubby was actually doing them ...

News Flash:
Clue:

Bill's not running.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
gem-hunter|1475950724|4084812 said:
MINIMS said:
gem-hunter|1475902851|4084676 said:
This thread has helped me to make up my mind to vote for Trump.

Riiiight.

But - that was inhospitable of me, since you're apparently a first-time poster. I'm curious as to what happened here. What exactly about this thread has "helped you to make up your mind to vote for Trump"? Was it the Trump video, or the reaction to the video that pushed you from "undecided" to Trump supporter?

][quote[ I see Trump's behavior as totally unacceptable but the hatred I sense from posters in this thread pushes me to vote for him. Hate has never motivated me to support the haters, but it does motivate me to support the other side. Trump is crude but he's not hateful.[/quote]

You have rendered me speechless. :evil:

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
The rest of the world thinks Trump is a massive joke. Like cover your face while chuckling awkwardly because it stopped being funny, but it must be a joke because nobody would really stand for it if it were serious right?

A vote for Trump is a vote for making the US a punchline for everyone else.

Don't do it.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
chemgirl|1475966349|4084886 said:
The rest of the world thinks Trump is a massive joke. Like cover your face while chuckling awkwardly because it stopped being funny, but it must be a joke because nobody would really stand for it if it were serious right?

Don't do it.

Oh I won't, trust me. But then, I won't be voting for Hillary either. We are already a joke, and worse. To supposedly be the "greatest nation in the world", and yet have these two to choose from? shows just who's running the show. The puppet masters have pulled out all the stops this year. Bravo. :appl:

Can't wait til this charade is over.....

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen|1475971389|4084906 said:
chemgirl|1475966349|4084886 said:

Don't do it.

Oh I won't, trust me. But then, I won't be voting for Hillary either. We are already a joke, and worse. To supposedly be the "greatest nation in the world", and yet have these two to choose from? shows just who's running the show. The puppet masters have pulled out all the stops this year. Bravo. :appl:

Can't wait til this charade is over.....

+1

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gem-hunter|1475950724|4084812 said:
MINIMS said:
gem-hunter|1475902851|4084676 said:
This thread has helped me to make up my mind to vote for Trump.

Riiiight.

But - that was inhospitable of me, since you're apparently a first-time poster. I'm curious as to what happened here. What exactly about this thread has "helped you to make up your mind to vote for Trump"? Was it the Trump video, or the reaction to the video that pushed you from "undecided" to Trump supporter?

I see Trump's behavior as totally unacceptable but the hatred I sense from posters in this thread pushes me to vote for him. Hate has never motivated me to support the haters, but it does motivate me to support the other side. Trump is crude but he's not hateful.

You confuse hate with disgust.. he's disgusting.. You are a trump supporter, best of luck.. you will need it.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1475960916|4084867 said:

I didn't "bring it"; just reminding some of you with severe short term memory of WHO made behavior like this "acceptable" and how your candidate defended it as well as stifled the claims of HIS victims - some "champion of women" she is. :rolleyes: I was wearing a uniform overseas during THAT EMBARRASSMENT while your party condoned, excused and defended it as well.

PS - your diamonds don't hide your hypocrisy & personally-attacking ugliness either. :wavey:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1475984330|4084946 said:

I didn't "bring it"; just reminding some of you with severe short term memory of WHO made behavior like this "acceptable" and how your candidate defended it as well as stifled the claims of HIS victims - some "champion of women" she is. :rolleyes: I was wearing a uniform overseas during THAT EMBARRASSMENT while your party condoned, excused and defended it as well.

PS - your diamonds don't hide your hypocrisy & personally-attacking ugliness either. :wavey:
You weren't attacked. You were called out on your ugliness. You can't cry victim when you've been nasty and someone tells you it's not acceptable. No one wanted to read such graphic and triggering material. You could have gotten your point across in a better way. There are people on this forum that could be triggered by the language you used.

But hey, you have to make your point! You have to be right! Rock on JoCo!

:shifty:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
House Cat|1476020325|4085019 said:
You weren't attacked. You were called out on your ugliness. You can't cry victim when you've been nasty and someone tells you it's not acceptable. No one wanted to read such graphic and triggering material. You could have gotten your point across in a better way. There are people on this forum that could be triggered by the language you used.

Seriously? So the verbiage posted at the beginning of this thread ... THAT was okay ... THAT wouldn't "trigger" someone, but my post might. :rolleyes:

I am not crying, nor feel like a victim; just pointing out the hypocrisy dripping in this thread. I don't "have to be right", but some of you on here absolutely can NEVER be fair, except when it comes to defending people your party claims to want fairness for (but only when it's election time and their votes are up for grabs.

My life won't end and I won't lose sleep because people on a diamond forum dislike me. It WILL go on while I go help my neighbor's with flood clean-up. Hope you have plenty of replacement panels for your glass houses. :wavey:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1475984330|4084946 said:

Thank you so much for your post House Cat. Your comments sickened me JoCoJenn and I'm glad you were called out on them. I sincerely hope you don't have a daughter. As a woman who has been sexually assaulted I can't wrap my head around any woman trying to down play what Trump said. But hey, you have repeatedly shown me loud and clear who you are and I am not just talking about this issue. Trump has repeatedly shown the world what his true character is and you continue to defend this a$$. Why do you think so many republicans are not supporting him? HE IS A DISGUSTING PIG. Republican's should have dropped their support of him months ago.

I don't think Hillary is a saint but I also don't think you can compare the two candidates.

I'm defintely with LLJsmom. This man makes me sick and sad for our country if he gets elected.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1476024749|4085032 said:

Seriously? So the verbiage posted at the beginning of this thread ... THAT was okay ... THAT wouldn't "trigger" someone, but my post might.

Trumps words are powerful and damaging.
It's bad enough when any man says these things BUT TRUMP MAY BECOME THE PRESIDENT!
It was essential to not water down what Trump said.
It SHOULD upset everyone!

Trump must be stopped ... and no, that's not political.
What if he raped, murdered and ate a dozen babies.
Telling the truth about a presidential candidate doing that is not political.
Stopping a candidate who has crossed a line is just the ethical moral thing to do.
If a democrat said those things I'd directly quote him/her too.

Editorial boards of major news rooms have had this discussion about going to press with full quotes of Trump.

"Common decency" usually dictates replacing pussy and fvck with the P-word and the F-word ... but in this case that helps a monster get elected.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Some people really need to calm down or they are going to pop a vein. People with a different opinion are still people with their own worries and histories.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If one person calls you an ass, dismiss it and go about your day. If more people start calling you an ass, you might want to get fitted for a saddle.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elliot86|1476030273|4085065 said:
If one person calls you an a$$, dismiss it and go about your day. If more people start calling you an a$$, you might want to get fitted for a saddle.

Or you just realize that people vary and go about your day without having an aneurysm. Or you become an a$$ and keyboard warrior on a jewelry forum.

:wavey:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to think about how to respond to this thread because the poo is flying pretty fast. this ain't the monkey exhibit at the zoo yall!

Listen, the fact that we can talk politics at all is actually great, but lets not go personal with it. I see some seriously bad personal attacks that really shouldn't be here. Its not a matter of WHO started it, own your behavior.

Now, back to Trump, again, why are people surprised? This doesn't surprise me, its disgusting and gross but not surprising. Anyone that has heard this guy on Howard Stern or any other interview knows exactly what this guy is. He half assed owned it but that would figure that he would try to pull Bill into it, that doesn't surprise me either. He can't fully take responsibility for his own actions when poop hits the fan and they're not seen as great as they think they are.... narcissists never do. Hillary isn't as bad as this one but she does it to in her way.

And no, this will NOT change those who are hardcore for this guy. They would rather vote for him than for evil Hillary, and everybody here is probably aware of that too.

Personally I'll be glad when November 8 is over. Cats everywhere will be too. Ain't nothing worse than a vindictive cat, I've heard they're making plans do to some harm because they got dragged into this mess.

pussy_grabs_0.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not think that Jenn said anything that deserves attack. She and I have disagreed heatedly before and I have to say that there is something about her choice of words that has set me off and brought out the worst in me. I have realized that since it brought out the worst in me, I want to watch myself. I do not want to put the worst of myself out there on Pricescope every time time I encounter Jenn. I would like to pause and consider what she actually means, not what I feel when I first "hear" her words.

In my opinion, Jenn has a good heart; a social conscience; and a good work ethic. She wants what is right for this country. I do not think we should spit on people like this.

I am going to try my best to communicate with her and today I apologize to her for past rudeness.

Deb/AGBF

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Copied from Facebook

I operate from the cynical/burned-out assumption that it is a rarity to find anyone with power and money, especially in politics, who has not engaged in unethical and/or illegal actions for personal gain and pleasure.

Both of our candidates are ethically bankrupt imo. One of them has the experience necessary to govern the country. With global instability as it is and with an important vacancy on the Supreme Court, business as usual brings me more comfort than the alternative. I loathe HIllary. It disgusts me that she is our potential first female president. I loathe the idea that Bill will be back in the White House. And yet, she is my choice as much as it rankles me.

republican_meme.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't forget to vote

img_12908.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results