shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Rings Direct: Kudos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jjbq86

Rough_Rock
I wanted to relay the wonderful experience I had with Mark Turnowski of Engagement Rings Direct, a Pricescope vendor. My daughter, known to you all as "Reena" sent me to Mark. He was an absolute joy to work with, 100% professional, always true to his word. He made my ering purchase a breeze. I had been dealing with a local jeweler who was downright abusive when I questioned him about pavilion angle etc He then tried to dissuade me from an internet purchase, with all the typical lies jewelers who are afraid of their competition tell. Needless to say in a very short period of time Mark provided me with the stone of my dreams. He emailed me specs and I was able to take a look at the stone on a short trip to NYC. The stone is now with Leon Mege, awaiting his magic. I will post pics when it is complete.
36.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
congrats on the purchase! Did you go the ''cushion-way'' just like Reena? Can''t wait to see the final result!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Renna''s mom!!! So nice to have you with us!!!!! What shape did you get??? Can you give us the specs?? Can''t wait to see it, Mark is awesome!!! Wecome to Pricescope!!!
35.gif
36.gif

jjbq86

Rough_Rock
Specs: 1.60 round brilliant, F color, SI1 clarity, faint fluoro. I am at work, can''t recall the table and depth, but will post with the finished ring. The stone was so gorgeous that Leon called me to let me know he thought it was a fabulous choice. Now Reena wishes she had a RB, haha, only kidding. Thanks for the kind welcome!
41.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wecome Reena''s Mom
36.gif
Oh Wow, another Leon masterpiece with a round
18.gif

what type of setting are you having him do for you?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds awesome and your daughter''s ring is one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen. She must get her good taste in jewelry from her mom.
2.gif

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Good taste runs in your family!!! I can''t wait to see your finished ring!!! I drool over Reena''s every time I''m on here!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to Reena's mom!!
35.gif
35.gif
It will be thrilling to see another Mark/Leon creation on here....we can't wait! Congratulations, and welcome
9.gif

(And p.s., F, SI1, faint flor?? YUM!!
3.gif
)

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Yippee Reena''s mom!!!
36.gif
That little devil is going to want to "borrow" that beautiful bauble!
41.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
welcome reena''s mom! it''s good to have you here! (you''re not planning any big cross country moves in the near future are you?
9.gif
)

your diamond sounds amazing! i can''t wait to see it!
18.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hi Reena''s Mom.

I''m so glad Mark was able to help you find your dream stone. I can''t wait to see the finished product.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope! It sounds like you have found a lovely stone, congrats! I am alreayd lloking forward to seeing the finished project!
36.gif

jjbq86

Rough_Rock
Micro pave with halo effect. The ring style can be seen on Leon''s website , artofplatinum.com, in the "gallery" pics. Gallery photo shows yellow diamond/black background pave. My ring in platinum with white diamonds. Yummy. Thanks for al lthe kind words.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Is it this one?

r328-47W.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, I hope so, I would love to see that ring with all white diamonds and platinum.

jjbq86

Rough_Rock
Yes thats it!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, I don''t know why that didn''t work. One more try:

leonhappysnowbunnyside12.JPG

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Reena''s mom! We''re so glad to have you.
1.gif
If you are even half as fun as your daughter, we will enjoy you very much! She''s a kick!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results