shape
carat
color
clarity

For those looking for a well cut Marquise

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
I just bought my Marquise from a great all around Dude Dr. Gary Dutton of Duttonsdiamonds.com and am very pleased with the experiance. See plug below:

Ya know buying online is spooky but I realized no jewerly store locally would have what I wanted. I used Atlas's wonderful fancy chart to choose my specs. I studied Gog, Pricescope and Nice ice sites over and over. I asked Pricescope members opinions which really helped and Roc Doc and Gary of Dutton's Diamonds made it easy to close the deal.

BTW Gary searched his heart out to find me this beauty among over 250000 stones as he did not have one within my specs. He provided me excellent service in providing me the information I needed to make a sound decision. He never pushed me, also examined the stone himself and provided his opinion rather than just drop ship it.

I am the pickiest consumer as I know exactly what I desire and cannot be sold anything. Some sales persons love this, others hate it. Gary got my tude and did not waste my time pushing stones that where not within my specs. I totally " say with valley girl accent" recommend him @ Duttonsdiamonds.com

I would also like to recommend a site for fancy lovers I never knew existed and just found it looking for settings! I never dealt with them just like their diamond selection.

http://www.adiamor.com/

Just for fun today I did a search for a well cut Marquise and pulled up more stones with great specs at this one site than all the pricescope vendors combined!!!!! This is a big deal for us fancy lovers who go to diamond sites and are grateful to come across one well cut fancy. "Using Aga standards" I love my rock but this place is local I coulda actually drove in to see bunches of stones.
Fancy lovers check it out!!!!!!
36.gif
Those in Los Angeles Check it out!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
well where is it!!?
3.gif

glad you had such a great experience with gary. thanks for telling us about it!

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
Got to get a setting first girl!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What kind of setiings are you looking at??

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh well then! let''s start looking shall we?
20.gif
what do you want?

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
Wow thanks Ladies-

I would like platinum and i really like the look of a band that tapers thinner towards the stone. However, I don''t care for the "knife edge" look.

Solitare settings are fine and the engraved antique look I am drawn to as well.

Can''t really afford side diamonds as I would like to stay under 1300.

But blue nile has one with pears on the side that is awful purty at 1200. :)

I guess the real thing is I want that tapered band look. Gots any Ideas?

Marquise 1.03 center
10.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
so tapered band, like this.....???

gi_CWHSolitaire_m.jpg

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
Yes I love that. Simple, elegant and I believe flatters the Marquise shape! Hey where did you see that? It looks nicer than the ones I have seen.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, it is very simple and elegant! i found it here at whiteflash
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I knew that was a WF setting!!! So belle can you photo shop and image for us????

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
My god it''s a great price!!! I hope they can adapt it to hold a Marquise!!!!!!! Thanks!!!! I was so into looking for diamonds from the pricescope vendors I never bothered looking at settings!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bet they can make one for a marquise!!! It is a very nice setting!!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmmmmm....i''m not sure it''s gonna look too good...
20.gif

bigmarq.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

smallmarq.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Are you kidding??? It looks awesome!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
My My I said 1.03 carat not 10.03 hahaha
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results