shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera meets JBG 2.01 antique pear - the official!!!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Victor Canera meets JBG 2.01 antique pear - the official

Thank you Rosebloom!! I'm yet to get into my local Cartier... Hopefully soon.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

More pics with my favorite little Piglet. I don't know why all my pics are sideways when I take them using iPhone upright.....

_5722.jpeg

_5723.jpeg

_5724.jpeg

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

Hey Lauren- I have to say, I always had an appreciation for pears, but they have never made my heart pitter patter... Your ring has completely changed all of that!! I was telling my husband, if I were in the market now, this is probably what I would want. The finger coverage, the look- it's stunning!!!! Anyway, I just wanted to come back on here and tell you how much I admire your ring! Absolutely beautiful! I don't think Victor could ever disappoint, but this beauty is amazing! Enjoy your masterpiece!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

TruLuv858|1474720836|4080236 said:
Hey Lauren- I have to say, I always had an appreciation for pears, but they have never made my heart pitter patter... Your ring has completely changed all of that!! I was telling my husband, if I were in the market now, this is probably what I would want. The finger coverage, the look- it's stunning!!!! Anyway, I just wanted to come back on here and tell you how much I admire your ring! Absolutely beautiful! I don't think Victor could ever disappoint, but this beauty is amazing! Enjoy your masterpiece!
Truluv! Gosh you're sweet!! I must admit also that I have never been a pear fan and even at one point felt they were just uggghh. So when I started looking at all the different shapes for some reason the pear struck something in me and then I stumbled upon Grace's antique pear and had to have her!!

I have to say Victor knocked it out of the park and I am yet to team her with a band because she's so amazing on her own!!! I really am wanting to try the Cartier trinity with her but until I do I really have no idea how she'll look!

And..... Where is your ring????????!!!!!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

Hey!! So not wanting to hijack your thread, but since you asked... It's still at BE :confused: it's 3 weeks later than the original anticipated date. I really like Mark, and his customer service has always been lovely, but he has been sort of MIA on this project. I'm trying not to be needy, but many of my emails go unanswered. As others have said, sometimes extremely responsive and other times not so much. If this was my very first time working with the team, I might be a little worried, but given he has made and delivered other pieces for us, I'm overlooking. I know it's a super busy time. I should have it this week!!!! I'm on pins and needles! I keep going back and forth as to whether I made the right decision going with the double edge halo vs. the more traditional, but we shall see!!! Thank you for asking!!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

TruLuv858|1474842192|4080684 said:
Hey!! So not wanting to hijack your thread, but since you asked... It's still at BE :confused: it's 3 weeks later than the original anticipated date. I really like Mark, and his customer service has always been lovely, but he has been sort of MIA on this project. I'm trying not to be needy, but many of my emails go unanswered. As others have said, sometimes extremely responsive and other times not so much. If this was my very first time working with the team, I might be a little worried, but given he has made and delivered other pieces for us, I'm overlooking. I know it's a super busy time. I should have it this week!!!! I'm on pins and needles! I keep going back and forth as to whether I made the right decision going with the double edge halo vs. the more traditional, but we shall see!!! Thank you for asking!!
Ohhh that's stressful and whilst you've worked with Mark before it's still difficult especially when communication is great.... I sure hope your ring comes this week! It's such a huge anticipation and such a long time coming I totally get that. I am certain you made the right decision with the double edge halo. It'll add that bit of extra dimension and you've second guessed yourself a lot like I did also, but going with your gut feeling has proven to be the best decision I've made and I'm sure you'll adore your ring! Remember also that all the pics you see are magnified or showing close ups, your ring will be so lovely and delicate and I cannot wait!!!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks so much! I'm really excited, and yes have second guessed myself so much- like 2 years worth :wink2: haha! I will be sure to post ASAP. Anticipated arrival is Thursday!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

lilysweet|1471186714|4065855 said:
Lauren, first let me say :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: ! This is gorgeous, romantic, perfectly proportioned, and unique. I love it! I am really curious to hear your thoughts about it. I know you agonized over the details as I would have. How are you feeling with the result? Congrats!
Hi lilysweet
I did agonize for so long over this and I just say it's absolutely breathtaking and the simple elegance and super fine halo are a dream!!! I have no idea what to wear with her but I stare at her all day!!!!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I missed this! It is lovely and the pear is just delicious!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

Magpie4426|1476171209|4085531 said:
Your ring turned out so wonderfully. I hope you are enjoying it

This is a band that I love and think would look beautiful, whilst not taking away from the perfection of your ring. https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/127283909/dainty-wedding-ring-womens-platinum
Thank you Magpie!!! That's a gorgeous band!!! I think it would go beautifully!!! Thank you for showing me !!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

Thought I'd upload a few pics of my pear with my wedding band I finally decided on! Tiffany milgrain 2mm wedder

img_15193.jpg

img_15194.jpg

img_15195.jpg

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren, gorgeous pear and halo!!! I'm obsessed with halos, and yours is perfect! Maybe I missed it, but what size are the diamonds in your halo??

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Hi KBerly
My halo diamonds are half pointers and single cuts :) thank you for your lovely words! Are you designing something?

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! Victoria really can't do wrong.

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
Love it ! Great job ! Looks wonderful on your hand ! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results