shape
carat
color
clarity

Wed- 6-22-05

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Morning Ladies! Well I finally gave in and bought a pedometer. The one that counts calories as well was 5$ at the walmart, that is something I can live with. Ava and I went 4.76 miles last night and another 3.54 this morning! Yea for us! Now we can swtich up out route and I wont have to worry about how far I have gone. I am sorry that everyone is feeling kinda bleeh, that isnt much fun
8.gif
. My feet are giving me trouble again and I am starting to put serious weight in the whole Peices things since my damn feet always seem to have something wrong with them.
20.gif
I am not sure how I did it much my right big tow is killing me. And it is bleeding alot. I cant wait to get home so I can make my daddy look at it. Oh well I am not running much but I am walking and for now that will have to do. My weight is all coming back and I dont know what to do...173 is just too much.
32.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Keep it up Matadora! Ava seems to be a wonderful exercise tool...

I did not go to the gym today. The alarm went off and I ignored it... usually I wake up 15-30 minutes later and then I''ll go, but I slept a whole hour. My bf agreed that if I went on Saturday I would still be eligible for my present.
36.gif
9.gif

I''m going shopping for clothes today after work and I''m nervous that things won''t fit. But, I figure that I might as well get some clothes that look good on me now instead of waiting until I lose the weight... I can always find a good taylor!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Just got back from the gym. Did the ab class with DH and then ran on the elliptical for 2.5 miles! Whew, I''m beat, going to shower and SLEEP!!!
9.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Oh! I forgot to post my workout today! I went to Curves and did an extra 15 minutes of a weighted hula-hoop for my abs. I did a WI and I''m still at my 156.8...can''t lose any more...I''m stuck
14.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I did another 4.26 miles tonight. I wish I could get to where I either go a little faster or a little farther....beh. Not to sound too blonde but how does on use a weight hula hoop, I cant even do the typical. Wow I am impressed!
Allright I hate to do this but where are our missing ladies? Come on girls the more we move the more we lose....or something.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Allright I hate to do this but where are our missing ladies? Come on girls the more we move the more we lose....or something.
Well, my sister had surgery a couple of weeks ago and will be out of commission for a while. I really only like to go to the gym with a gym buddy (her), so I have not gone in a while. And I got the results back from the 8 hour licensing exam I took in April and I did not pass which has made me feel extremely unmotivated for anything. Kind of depressed.

I have not lost any weight lately but I have maintained my weight loss by doing some hard core cleaning that I know burns a lot of calories, playing some softball, and babysitting little kids where I am mostly running around chasing them for a few hours playing games. Heheheee, and shopping! I seem to burn a ton of calories whenever I go "malling". I think it is the constant walking/rushing around and carrying heavy packages. These activites are sporadic, though, so I am not exercising regularly right now. And I would feel silly posting "I went malling for 4 hours today. Phew, what a workout!"
20.gif
9.gif
So I probably will not be posting in the workout threads for a while.

I have been reading the threads and all of you are doing fabulous!! Keep up the great work!!!
36.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/23/2005 9:43:07 AM
Author: Buena Girl
And I got the results back from the 8 hour licensing exam I took in April and I did not pass which has made me feel extremely unmotivated for anything. Kind of depressed.

BG...

I can totally relate...while it feels like the end of the world right now, you'll get through this. What licensing exam was this for?

Last year, I was taking my boards for Marriage and Family Therapy. I passed the first one, so there was only 1 exam left between me and my license. At last minute, the Board change the mode of the exam, causing everyone to end up in a frenzy. I took the exam and failed by 1 point! I also felt depressed (cried for days), worthless, and hopeless. Later resentment and lack of motivation set in. I could not take the exam for 6 months, which put my life off for that time!

I got together a study group of other people who also failed this "new version" of the test and took more prep classes to help me pass. Our study group was not allowed gripe about our past experience except for the first night! After that, we wanted to remain productive and focused....well, we passed this past December!!

You'll take the exam again and because you now have the experience, you'll have more insight on how you need to study...you'll do it, but give yourself some time and then don't focus on your past experience as it'll just keep you down and resentful. You'll pass!!!!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
AChiOAlumna - I PM''ed you. Thank you for the vote of confidence!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results