color
clarity

I just read that Brad and Angelina filed for divorce

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1474597481|4079760 said:
It's going to get ugly. :???:

Why should it, really? Neither needs the other's money. Maybe they won't need to fight.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are corrct Deb. It doesn't need to get ugly. However I'm with ILander on this one. I also think it's going to get ugly which is a shame because 6 children are involved.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1474641625|4079919 said:
iLander|1474597481|4079760 said:
It's going to get ugly. :???:

Why should it, really? Neither needs the other's money. Maybe they won't need to fight.

It will get ugly because it already has.

She has basically accused him of child abuse and the FBI is investigating an "incident" on a plane. Now, in her mind, that could just mean he tried to discipline one of them. Apparently, they are at opposite ends of the spectrum on how to raise children. That's quite the problem when you have so many.

Someone in Angelina's camp floated the rumor that he had an affair with his co-star in "Allied". This got so much press that the gal had to take to social media to refute it and tell the world that she and her long term guy are still together and expecting child #2. She basically said, "Not my circus, not my monkeys". :hand:

And all of this was in the first 36 hours. So, yeah, it's gonna get ugly. Somebody get the popcorn; this will be quite the show.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results