shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewels By Grace - Nonresponsive?

sivyaleah

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. I wrote JBEG yesterday, very early. I understand there's a time difference between NYC/California but, it's been over 24 hours with no response to my inquiry of an e-ring they have for sale on their site. :whistle:

Has anyone else had this issue? Should I just call directly instead? I know sometimes emails get held up when going to a general box at companies (it does at mine at times, since nobody reads it regularly).

Thanks for your input.

Q

Queenie60

Re: Jewels By Erica Grace - Nonresponsive?

I would place a phone call.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock

Jewels by Erica Grace is no longer a company. They split up a while back.

Erica runs Love Affair Diamonds. Grace runs Jewels by Grace.

sivyaleah

Rough_Rock

Thanks everyone. Grace wrote me back early this morning. She allied any concerns I had about the ring we're considering. I'm just waiting to hear back if there is a GIA certificate for it. Passing along all info to my BF and if it works out he'll take it from there :clap:

Q

Queenie60

Keep us posted - can't wait to see what you choose.

sivyaleah

Rough_Rock

It's being ordered today!
Will post photos when I can!

sivyaleah

Rough_Rock

So, several people here already know I had to return the JBG ring because it couldn't be sized up enough.

However, I want to add to the thread to tell everyone Grace was extremely easy and responsive through the entire process. I had a great deal of disappointment that this ring wasn't going to be mine but Grace was so lovely and it eased my worries.

She has already refunded the money on the credit card.

I hope down the road I can do business with her again. She has a wonderful selection of preloved/antique pieces. The ring I returned was exactly as offered on the website and was even more stunning in person.

Mods - is it possible to change the title of this post to delete the word "nonresponsive" from it? I'd hate to think people will see that and be turned off from doing business with this company.

P

PierreBear

Re: Jewels By Erica Grace

Can someone please help explain the differences between Erica and Grace? I was reading the thread that they used to be part of one company but then split up. Do both of them create jewelry? Any differences in specialties/talents between the two?

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: Jewels By Erica Grace

PierreBear|1459537176|4014256 said:
Can someone please help explain the differences between Erica and Grace? I was reading the thread that they used to be part of one company but then split up. Do both of them create jewelry? Any differences in specialties/talents between the two?

Grace and I were partners for 7 years, but I left the partnership about 2 years ago and we're each on our own now. I specialize in loose antique diamonds and custom settings. Thanks!

BeekeeperBetty

Shiny_Rock
Premium

What is her average response time? I've emailed her 3 times, and only received a reply to my first email and none to any of my others. I sent my last e-mail on Sunday (obviously I didn't expect a reply on a Sunday) but I still haven't gotten a reply.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

BeekeeperBetty|1467135029|4049251 said:
What is her average response time? I've emailed her 3 times, and only received a reply to my first email and none to any of my others. I sent my last e-mail on Sunday (obviously I didn't expect a reply on a Sunday) but I still haven't gotten a reply.

I'm in a similar boat right now. In the past she would respond in a timely manner, but I'm wondering if this might be a super busy time for her as it seems a little out of character for communications to be so inconsistent.

Venti25

Shiny_Rock

I've emailed twice before on separate occasions, and one was recently. I never received a reply to those emails.

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium

I've been working with her consistently since June on my ering. I can say that it seems like the pattern I've gotten is a wait of a few days and then a flurry of responses as we email back and forth and then wait a few days again. Though I have noticed that this week there seems to be a longer gap.

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium

UPDATE: She posted on fb that the email servers went down. That's why she hasn't been responding (she hasn't been getting the emails).

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That's good to know!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results