shape
carat
color
clarity

News Flash! Obama Born in the United States!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Donald Trump has declared that President Obama was born in the United States! Read about it here!

Link...http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/politics/donald-trump-obama-birther.html?ribbon-ad-idx=5&src=trending&module=Ribbon&version=context&region=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Trending&pgtype=article

Excerpt from above article is below.

"It was not true in 2011, when Donald J. Trump mischievously began to question President Obama’s birthplace aloud in television interviews. 'I’m starting to think that he was not born here,' he said at the time.

It was not true in 2012, when he took to Twitter to declare that 'an ‘extremely credible source’ had called his office to inform him that Mr. Obama’s birth certificate was 'a fraud.'

It was not true in 2014, when Mr. Trump invited hackers to 'please hack Obama’s college records (destroyed?) and check "place of birth."'

It was never true, any of it. Mr. Obama’s citizenship was never in question. No credible evidence ever suggested otherwise.

Donald J. Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, who has long questioned the president's U.S. citizenship, said on Friday, 'President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period.'

Yet it took Mr. Trump five years of dodging, winking and joking to surrender, finally on Friday, to reality after a remarkable campaign of relentless deception that tried to undermine the legitimacy of the nation’s first black president.

In fact, it took Mr. Trump much longer than that: Mr. Obama released his short-form birth certificate from the Hawaii Department of Health in 2008. Most of the world moved on.

But not Mr. Trump.

He nurtured the conspiracy like a poisonous flower, watering and feeding it with an ardor that still baffles and embarrasses many around him.

Mr. Trump called up like-minded sowers of the same corrosive rumor, asking them for advice on how to take a falsehood and make it mainstream in 2011, as he weighed his own run for the White House.

'What can we do to get to the bottom of this?' Mr. Trump asked Joseph Farah, an author who has long labored on the fringes of political life. 'What can we do to turn the tide?'

We looked at how his foray into the 'birther' issue gave him a base for the primaries and a template for upending political rules.

What he could do — and what he did do — was talk about it, uninhibitedly, on social media, where dark rumors flourish in 140-character bursts and, inevitably, find a home with those who have no need for facts and whose suspicions can never be allayed.

And he mused about it on television, where bright lights and sparse editing ensure that millions can hear falsehoods unchallenged by fact-checking.

'Why doesn’t he show his birth certificate?' Mr. Trump asked on ABC’s 'The View.' 'I want to see his birth certificate,' he told Fox News’s 'On the Record.'

And so it went.

The essential question — why promote a lie? — may be unanswerable. Was it sport? Was it his lifelong quest to court media attention? Was it racism? Was it the cynical start of his eventual campaign for president?

It might not matter. He kept doing it. And then on Friday, he stopped, with a bizarre new deception, congratulating himself for putting to rest the doubts about Mr. Obama that he had fanned since 2011. 'I finished it,'’ he declared, unapologetically. 'President Obama was born in the United States — period.'’’

AGBF

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
I live in fear and dead that this racist SOB might actually win in Nov. Hillary better start cleaning his clock NOW.

And shame on those Reps. who can't stand him but support him. I hope the whole party gets wiped out in Nov. At times I have voted Republican, but Trump has managed to destroy the party in less than a year.

E B

Ideal_Rock
It must have nearly killed him. It was the topic that launched his political popularity, after all.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure why he thought the Clinton machine would let that go in 2008.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's real big of him.

_5877.jpeg

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
E--
:lol:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh Elliot86.... you might owe me a new computer screen. :lol:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amber St. Clare|1474061318|4077524 said:
I live in fear and dead that this racist SOB might actually win in Nov. Hillary better start cleaning his clock NOW.

And shame on those Reps. who can't stand him but support him. I hope the whole party gets wiped out in Nov. At times I have voted Republican, but Trump has managed to destroy the party in less than a year.

I cannot say it as eloquently as you, I SO agree with what you said!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Shame on the primary voters who voted for Trump and Clinton.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AnnaH|1474066852|4077549 said:

Don't blame me!

Deb
:saint:

americanflag.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1474071410|4077572 said:

Don't blame me!

Deb
I am innocent .

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1474072072|4077576 said:
AGBF|1474071410|4077572 said:

Don't blame me!

Deb

I am innocent .

I believe you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results