shape
carat
color
clarity

What Hillary is Hiding

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I seem to recall George H.W. Bush puking all over a Japanese prime minister and then fainting at the dinner table, followed by his wife Barbara rushing to his aid with a napkin. Shoulda impeached him. :naughty: :lol:

Really, women should just not be President. They bleed every month (well, I guess old HC is over that now), they have pregnancies and babies (ew!), they BREASTFEED (so gross!) and they are all around weaker in general than men. HC can't make it through a speech without coughing so obviously she's gotta go.

Also, Ellen? Your boy Dr. Drew is a quack, has always been a quack, and after his treatment/tutelage FIVE celebrities from his reality rehab show died. But I'm sure his show was cancelled because he dared speak about Hillary Clinton's health issues. Mm hmm. Sure. ;))

I hope you know I'm teasing and being hyperbolic. I still don't understand the argument about coughing being so terribly unbecoming, that's all. I've had some choking fits in public during quiet times like lectures or tests and it's very embarrassing, but I was able to get up and leave the room until I had composed myself. HC doesn't exactly have the luxury of stopping her speaking engagement to run into the hall for a drink from the fountain, kwim?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen|1473207207|4073900 said:
House Cat, if she has asthma, wouldn't that have been disclosed to the public? Her health report doesn't mention it. Hardly something to hide. She does take antihistamines, so she could have allergies. And yes, I too have experienced coughing fits from allergies. but not for years on end (I have seen videos with dates of her coughing going back years), and not with the frequency she seems to. And in her own words, the reason for this very latest fit was from being "allergic" to Trump. :rolleyes: But let's say it's nothing but allergies. Ok, after having these for several years, don't you think you'd get a handle on them? Wouldn't you have found cough syrups or pills that really work? Because I used to get BAD coughs, and I had pills that turned it off like flipping a switch. And in one video, I watched her cough long and hard enough for her nose to start running. So she promptly squeezed her nose together with her bare fingers to wipe it. Ew. She doesn't know to carry kleenex? You want her to lead this country and protect us and she doesn't even have a decent cough remedy or know how to carry a kleenex?? :think:

You are nit-picking as my mother would say.. I am almost 64 and one several things that has occurred to me in my 60s has been coughing, although I had 23 years of smoking behind me, quite in 88, so it is worrisome, but my doc has checked it out, I"ve had xrays (should have a CT also but I gotta pay for that one)... I've had pneumonia on EVERY vacation I took in the last 5 years, that is pneumonia in Spain, pneumonia in New Zealand, and pneumonia touring New England, cancelled a vacation thru the Panama canal as I was sick of having pneumonia, I have had the pneumonia shot(s) finally... http://swallowingdisorderfoundation.com/how-aging-affects-our-swallowing-ability/

And Monarch, I disagree. I do not find coughing fits a good look. (again, I speak from much experience) Your eyes get watery, the bags under them bulge, your nose runs, your face gets red, you get sweaty sometimes and you just start looking haggard. Why would I be embarrassed? Because I am standing before the world, trying to sound (and look) intelligent, trustworthy, and in control, and I can't even spit out 10 words without coughing my bloody head off, all the while my nose is starting to run, and I don't even have a kleenex on me even though this has been going on for years and I really should be more prepared. Call me crazy, but I personally would find that embarrassing. That's not a good look, that's not a "presidential" look. ;))

It could be indicative of something, or nothing. But when you put it with the rest of the things going on with her, it does peak more interest. Like the fact that there is a photo of her laughing open mouthed and there is a very conspicuous round area on her tongue that looks like a possible biopsy area. There are more than one or two photos/videos of her needing help going up (or down) a short flight of stairs. Then there is the video of her giving a speech and she justs stops talking as something is going on in the crowd and this guy runs up and talks her through the moment (LITERALLY). Really? She can't handle something in the audience at a rally, and you want her to be leader of the free world?

Her physician, her doc, says it's nothing, so why does the conservative press make things up? http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/09/should-a-president-cough/498734/

Then there's the video of her at an event where she's talking and looks to suddenly have something like a seizure (I posted this one earlier in this thread). It's clearly not normal, and it's clear she tries to talk it away by making a joke about her cold drink. Then there's pictures and videos of men around her with what look to be injection pens for seizures (in clear view).

And then there's the interesting development where Dr. Drew and some other guy were discussing her health care and health issues on some radio show, and then 8 days later Dr. Drew's show got canceled (though there are conflicting reports on whether that was a mutual decision, surprise). Is that a coincidence? I dunno.

Maybe they fired him for lying? coinky? maybe. I dunno.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do recognize conspiracy Facts. They are everywhere, hidden in plain site. I'm not bothering to link all I just posted. Those that don't want to see anything won't, and those that do see don't need them. But they are all surely out there if anyone is so inclined to look.

You seem to believe this conspiracy theory though.

As I said before in here, I don't vote. I have no dog in this fight. But my eyes are open, and I do see. (and I see a lot of things about Trump I don't like either, lest anyone think I'm picking on Mrs. Clinton. I sincerely wish her good health)

I'm glad your eyes are open, and I'm sorry you don't vote, your choice.. was a time women couldn't vote. Your choice.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1473317480|4074293 said:
Ellen|1473289871|4074190 said:
Every thing I have mentioned is a FACT. It's not made up, it's not a "conspiracy theory". If you don't like what I post, don't read it. I have every right to post in this thread. You can play bully and stick your heads in the sand all you want, it's not gonna phase me. :wavey:
Everything is a conspiracy when you post something negative about HC.... :wink2: of course HC never lied about her Emails.. :liar: :lol:

that's not true. HOW many of her (HER) emails were lied about? where do you get your information? Does it bother you that Colin Powell also used his own private email, that could have been attacked?

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/09/the-fbi-files-on-clintons-emails/

Why are we not fact checking Trump on his taxes? why are we not getting answers to Trumps plans? if one puts Clinton under a microscope one must place the trumpster under one also.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1473348961|4074370 said:
Every thing I have mentioned is a FACT. It's not made up, it's not a "conspiracy theory". If you don't like what I post, don't read it. I have every right to post in this thread. You can play bully and stick your heads in the sand all you want, it's not gonna phase me. :wavey:
Everything is a conspiracy when you post something negative about HC.... :wink2: of course HC never lied about her Emails.. :liar: :lol:

that's not true. HOW many of her (HER) emails were lied about? where do you get your information? Does it bother you that Colin Powell also used his own private email, that could have been attacked?

Why are we not fact checking Trump on his taxes? why are we not getting answers to Trumps plans? if one puts Clinton under a microscope one must place the trumpster under one also.

And the same website has this about HC's medical "issues". http://www.factcheck.org/2016/08/fake-clinton-medical-records/

DF: is isn't that everything negative about HC is a conspiracy, it's that some conservatives choose to spread ridiculous conspiracy theories rather than finding accurate things to criticize her about (probably because the conspiracies are better for headlines).

Before everyone says that this site is biased towards HC, they did a fact check of the NBC forum and pointed out inaccuracies in both her and Trump's claims. http://www.factcheck.org/2016/09/factchecking-the-nbc-forum/

shaggy1

Shiny_Rock
Ellen said:
I'm sorry you find the idea of her having a seizure offensive, though I'm not sure why.

Because I have watched the videos, and it is a crock.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen,

I get it. Your candidate is a sociopath who is walking the line of some sort of serious mental illness. I understand why the members of your party would want to play this game of smoke and mirrors to distract from this issue.

"Hillary coughed!!! Let's use that!!!

She acted shocked!!! Let's use that too!!!!

Anything to deflect from the freak show of a candidate we have here!!!"

Yeah.

shaggy1

Shiny_Rock
House Cat said:
Your candidate is a sociopath who is walking the line of some sort of serious mental illness.

People also love to grade on a curve.

When you have a brilliant child, you're disappointed when she gets a B on a test.

When you have a toddler with behavioral problems, you reward him when he doesn't melt down and have a temper tantrum in the grocery store.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Same reason why we are not getting answers to HC's Wall Street Speech Transcripts... :wink2: You still don't believe that HC lied about her Emails?.. :bigsmile: if the election were held today HC would beat Trump, but with two months to go :think: time is on his side.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
House Cat|1473360562|4074421 said:
Ellen,

I get it. Your candidate is a sociopath who is walking the line of some sort of serious mental illness. I understand why the members of your party would want to play this game of smoke and mirrors to distract from this issue.

Yeah.
Actually HC, you don't get it. I have to ask, do you guys actually read the thread to see what people are actually saying, or do you just skim it and assume you know what's being said? I ask this because, for the third time in THIS thread, I don't vote. Again, I don't vote. I have NO candidate. Do you understand?

SHAGGY, it's a crock? As in, it's made up? didn't happen? If that's the case, then watch this clip (watch the whole 51 seconds), and watch the two female reporters slightly to Hillary's right. Watch their reaction, particularly the one on our left with long hair. What is her face doing? What is she seeing? You say nothing? I say, something. Because that is one funny look. And if you read her lips, it looks like she says, "Are you ok?" Is she made up too? Is the whole clip just made up and spliced together? (I ask this in jest, yet I will not be at all surprised if you say yes) She looks like a bobble head near the end. :/ And don't try to say she was just kidding around. No one would look this weird on purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

And here is another thought provoking, yet made up/didn't happen/exaggerated episode that I mentioned earlier. Listen to him say, "Keep talking, you can handle it, we're not going anywhere". I'm sure he's made up too and didn't really say that. :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen|1473380126|4074479 said:
Actually HC, you don't get it. I have to ask, do you guys actually read the thread to see what people are actually saying, or do you just skim it and assume you know what's being said? I ask this because, for the third time in THIS thread, I don't vote. Again, I don't vote. I have NO candidate. Do you understand?

SHAGGY, it's a crock? As in, it's made up? didn't happen? If that's the case, then watch this clip (watch the whole 51 seconds), and watch the two female reporters slightly to Hillary's right. Watch their reaction, particularly the one on our left with long hair. What is her face doing? What is she seeing? You say nothing? I say, something. Because that is one funny look. And if you read her lips, it looks like she says, "Are you ok?" Is she made up too? Is the whole clip just made up and spliced together? (I ask this in jest, yet I will not be at all surprised if you say yes) She looks like a bobble head near the end. :/ And don't try to say she was just kidding around. No one would look this weird on purpose.

And here is another thought provoking, yet made up/didn't happen/exaggerated episode that I mentioned earlier. Listen to him say, "Keep talking, you can handle it, we're not going anywhere". I'm sure he's made up too and didn't really say that. :rolleyes:

It's fine if you don't have a candidate and aren't voting. That's completely fine and your choice. However, I believe what people are responding to here is the fact that these are all conspiracy theories that have literally zero basis in fact. None.

I don't even know what that first video is supposed to show. 1) Seizures don't look like that. No type of seizure looks like that. EDIT here to add that I am a neuroscience researcher, so am familiar with seizures. At most, this looks like either being overwhelmed, wanting to deflect from a particularly strange question she might not have known how to answer, or response to brain freeze or something that tastes bad. 2) "no one would look this weird on purpose" is a somewhat silly statement considering that she is being watched constantly in the media. I shudder to think of what I would look like if cameras were always on me. I bet I look worse than silly on a regular basis. Luckily I don't have cameras following me around, but to look at that video and think she had a seizure is 100% ridiculous.

Minimal googling came up with tons of reputable websites debunking it, and an article by the reporter in question giving the "funny look".
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/hillary-clinton-health-conspiracy-theory-seizure-debunked

And I have no idea what the 2nd video is supposed to prove. So what if she was caught off guard by the crowd and had a "moment" of fear/wasn't sure if she should keep talking or wait for the crowd to die down?? Is that supposed to prove something in particular?

I guess my overall point here is that I have no problem with you not voting, I think that's your choice and your right. But my problem is with spreading conspiracy "facts", because they just aren't accurate.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen|1473380126|4074479 said:
House Cat|1473360562|4074421 said:
Ellen,

Yeah.

You certainly seem to be favoring Trump whether you vote or not. That is why I am calling him "your" candidate. People can have a favorite, no? Now, to watch yet another video where Hillary isn't having a seizure...

Do you know anything at all about seizures? You said your mother developed seizures...

When my son was 8 years old, he had a four hour one sided focal seizure. He was in status for most of that time and almost died. The theory is that one of his medications used to treat his Crohn's disease lowered his seizure threshold and caused this event. My son has partial seizures now, no convulsions or loss of consciousness, just a loss of a minute or two and the smell of burning hair.

Seizures are a complex animal. They do come in all shapes and sizes from the ones I described above to hallucinations to the classic convulsions. What I haven't read about are a seizure that looks like a surprised movement with no interruption in the person's actions. If Hillary were having a convulsive type seizure, which is what is being asserted by these videos, she would not be able to go on with such vigorous actions immediately afterward. She would need time for her brain to actually rewire. I will explain...

In the simplest of terms, a seizure is the brain firing all of its neurons at once. This is a complete reset of the brain. Once this happens, there is a recovery period for the person. When my son had his four hour event, I was warned that he might not be able to speak for days. It didn't take him very long, but he did have a recovery period. If Hillary were having a convulsive seizure, she would need to recover.

A person simply can't have a seizure in the middle of campaigning and then go on shaking hands and giving speeches.

That is why this accusation is ridiculous and offensive.

shaggy1

Shiny_Rock
Let's not take the words of people who were actually present. Let's talk to someone who isn't a physician, didn't examine her, and still insists on declaring it a seizure.

No one remains standing during even the most benign of seizures. I have seen people have staring seizures and even they cannot remain standing . they also don't carry on with their day seconds later.

Yes, it's a crock.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
For the record, I have never said Hillary did in fact have a seizure, I said "possible", and I also said whatever the episode was, it's not normal. And I stand by that.

Yes, my mother developed epilepsy out of the blue 30 years ago. She experienced both petit and grand mals. She also had other "odd" spells, which her very experienced neurosurgeon (at Barnes-Jewish Hospital) couldn't explain. We called them "short circuits" or "brain blips" for lack of a medical term. Within a 2 year period, the petit and grand mals went away. As did other odd spells, except for one. To this day, every once in awhile, she will be talking, and all of a sudden just start saying stuff that is not relevant to the conversation. She will struggle with what she is saying, and it can change course several times in a brief period. Then it's over and she is perfectly fine. And, she is well aware at the time that it is happening, but she can't stop it.

What is it? I don't know other than it's not "normal", medical science at this point can't define it. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. My word, we don't know everything there is to know, we never will. So just because some unexplained "episode' in someones life doesn't fit neatly into some textbook explanation doesn't mean it isn't real, that it doesn't happen, or that it's "nothing".

The point of the second video was just to show how she can't even handle a distraction in a crowd without being babied and talked through it. Again, imho that's not normal. Not for a presidential candidate.

Obviously you disagree, that's your prerogative.

I see plenty wrong with Trump, but I see some compelling possible health issues with HC, and that's what I am talking about at the moment. There's a lot wrong with every politician, that's why I don't vote.

The link to debunk didn't work. But I learned long ago they are not "reputable", sorry.

I realize some of you will never see what I'm saying and that's fine. But a lot of people are reading this thread, and hopefully some eyes will be opened to things they normally wouldn't be.

I'm done. It was so good chatting. :wavey:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1473375384|4074461 said:

Same reason why we are not getting answers to HC's Wall Street Speech Transcripts... :wink2: You still don't believe that HC lied about her Emails?.. :bigsmile: if the election were held today HC would beat Trump, but with two months to go :think: time is on his side.

How about if HIllary releases the wall st. speeches when Trump releases his tax returns for the last 39 years. As for her emails, these emails were sent to her... what is the problem?I if one is looking for a reason to dislike her then I suppose her handling of email could be 'annoying'. We'll see what happens in two months, I'm not worried.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen|1473414836|4074535 said:
For the record, I have never said Hillary did in fact have a seizure, I said "possible", and I also said whatever the episode was, it's not normal. And I stand by that.

Yes, my mother developed epilepsy out of the blue 30 years ago. She experienced both petit and grand mals. She also had other "odd" spells, which her very experienced neurosurgeon (at Barnes-Jewish Hospital) couldn't explain. We called them "short circuits" or "brain blips" for lack of a medical term. Within a 2 year period, the petit and grand mals went away. As did other odd spells, except for one. To this day, every once in awhile, she will be talking, and all of a sudden just start saying stuff that is not relevant to the conversation. She will struggle with what she is saying, and it can change course several times in a brief period. Then it's over and she is perfectly fine. And, she is well aware at the time that it is happening, but she can't stop it.

What is it? I don't know other than it's not "normal", medical science at this point can't define it. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. My word, we don't know everything there is to know, we never will. So just because some unexplained "episode' in someones life doesn't fit neatly into some textbook explanation doesn't mean it isn't real, that it doesn't happen, or that it's "nothing".

Or that it is something.. you don't know. I only know in my life, my husband has some serious allergies, from Texas to NY and NC and New England, so coughing can be a serious side effect of this.. I know that I cough a lot more now that I am 63 and my doc checked it and she said it was age. So these things I KNOW.

The point of the second video was just to show how she can't even handle a distraction in a crowd without being babied and talked through it. Again, imho that's not normal. Not for a presidential candidate.

OR she was joking, it's all in what a person sees.

Obviously you disagree, that's your prerogative.

I'd say it wasn't my 'prerogative' more than what I read, and what I know. I choose to believe logic versus innuendo, conspiracy theory, extreme right wing thinking, I try to stay in the middle.

I see plenty wrong with Trump, but I see some compelling possible health issues with HC, and that's what I am talking about at the moment. There's a lot wrong with every politician, that's why I don't vote.

As I have said, your choice, but it wasn't too long ago that women did not have the vote. Voting was very important to the 'founders'.

The link to debunk didn't work. But I learned long ago they are not "reputable", sorry.

Who's not reputable? Fact Check? I have no idea why you think that.. ???????. http://ivn.us/2014/07/11/how-reliable-are-fact-check-sources/

I realize some of you will never see what I'm saying and that's fine. But a lot of people are reading this thread, and hopefully some eyes will be opened to things they normally wouldn't be.

I realize some people have feeling, thoughts, and beliefs and Clinton is too liberal, they want the America of the past, women staying home, men as breadwinners, guardians at the door against Muslims (instead of Russians which I think, after reading a lot, are a much more serious threat to our country).. My hope is people will be influenced to read everything, and vote!

I'm done. It was so good chatting. :wavey:

Peace, love and brotherhood and good will to you and yours.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Don't leave, Ellen. :((

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anna, I'm not leaving for good, just leaving for now. The conversation I have been having here has reached it's end. We are not getting anywhere, and some of the responses are just beyond the pale. I sincerely believe we could have confirmed reports that Hillary Clinton is in a coma and some on here would insist she was just worn out from the campaign trail and is merely resting. You can't have a rational conversation.... :wall: But if anything comes to light I feel is worth posting, I will absolutely be back. :wink2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't read this whole thread so apologies for going off track but just reading the title I have to say I intensely dislike Hillary Clinton. She and her husband are criminals and horribly corrupt. I cannot believe our 2 choices for President and I am even more unhappy about it now if possible than I was a few months ago. Ugh. :nono:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1473504231|4074819 said:
I didn't read this whole thread so apologies for going off track but just reading the title I have to say I intensely dislike Hillary Clinton. She and her husband are criminals and horribly corrupt. I cannot believe our 2 choices for President and I am even more unhappy about it now if possible than I was a few months ago. Ugh. :nono:

If you substitute Trump and his entourage of wives I feel the exact same way you do.. Of all the republicans out there, this is what 13.3 million republicans voted to be their candidate. SMH.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/trump-trumps-wins-historic-race-record-fashion/

I do admire the first Mrs Trump sort of.. she did call her husband out when he was having his latest affair with his eventual 2nd wife. That was gutsy.

As to Hillary Clinton being ill.. the AMA has not come out and said a danged thing.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_American_Physicians_and_Surgeons
I'm to believe a known conservative organization? when I don't believe anything conservatives say? meh.To me this group borders on a hate group.

I'll say I'm a liberal, feminist, oldster, experienced a lot in my life and that taints my view.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen|1473502743|4074815 said:
Anna, I'm not leaving for good, just leaving for now. The conversation I have been having here has reached it's end. We are not getting anywhere, and some of the responses are just beyond the pale. I sincerely believe we could have confirmed reports that Hillary Clinton is in a coma and some on here would insist she was just worn out from the campaign trail and is merely resting. You can't have a rational conversation.... :wall: But if anything comes to light I feel is worth posting, I will absolutely be back. :wink2:

I don't know why you would think this? Is rational conversation changing an opinion to yours? I don't think there is a democrat/liberal/progressive that would read that Clinton was in a coma and not believe it (unless it was only on Brietbart ha).. Why don't you believe her own physician? that the conservatives brought up her health is fair, her physician answered so why continue to beat a dead horse? because it's attack, it's anything to discredit Clinton by right wing conservatives.. pretty simple. The left wing does it.. that's politics in he USA.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2137349-clinton-releases-statement-by-physician-on-her-health/

this her physician's statement, I was born in Mt Kisco, it's Westchester County. I'd think any physician in Mt Kisco is very well respected. http://www.caremountmedical.com/directory/people/show/lisa-bardack/

Why should I believe information that only comes from right wing news? If I want to read middle of the road I can subscribe to the wall st. journal.

Rational conversation is certainly in the mind of the beholder, because I feel the same about conservatives, to me in the face of all kinds of information - they believe some far flung right wing based statements.. I would LOVE for you or another person here to post and then be able to discuss the merits of her health and the Donalds.

siv1

Shiny_Rock
Here are some epilepsy FACTS that some of you may find interesting.

http://www.epilepsychicago.org/epilepsy-facts/seizure-types/partial-seizures/

Simple Partial Seizures
People who have simple partial seizures do not lose consciousness during the seizure. However, some people , although fully aware of what’s going on, find they can’t speak or move until the seizure is over.
They remain awake and aware throughout. Sometimes they can talk quite normally to other people during the seizure. And they can usually remember exactly what happened to them while it was going on.
However, simple partial seizures can affect movement, emotion, sensations, and feelings in unusual and sometimes even frightening ways.
Emotions: A sudden feeling of fear or a sense that something terrible is about to happen may be caused by a simple partial seizure in the part of the brain which controls those emotions.
In rare cases, partial seizures can produce feelings of anger and rage, or even sudden joy and happiness.
Sensations: All five senses — touch, hearing, taste, smell, and sight — are controlled by various areas of the brain.
Simple partial seizures in these areas can produce odd sensations such as a sense of a breeze on the skin; unusual hissing, buzzing or ringing sounds; voices that are not really there; unpleasant tastes; strange smells (also usually unpleasant); and, perhaps most upsetting of all, distortions in the way things look.
For example, a room may suddenly seem narrower, or wider, than it really is. Objects may seem to move closer or get farther away. Part of the body may appear to change in size or shape.
If the area of the brain involved with memory is affected, there may be disturbing visions of people and places from the past.
Sudden nausea or an odd, rising feeling in the stomach is quite common. Stomach pain also may, in some cases, be caused by simple partial seizures.
Episodes of sudden sweating, flushing, becoming pale, or having the sensation of gooseflesh are also possible.
Some people even report having out of body experiences during this type of seizure. Time may seem distorted as well.
In many ways, our usual, comfortable sense of familiar things and places may be disrupted by a simple partial seizure.
Well-known places may suddenly look unfamiliar. On the other hand, new places and events may seem familiar or as if they’ve happened before, a feeling called déjà vu.
Simple partial seizures can also produce sudden, uncontrolled bursts of laughter or crying.

I am NOT saying the Hillary has epilepsy. Just pointing out that it COULD be possible.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Siv1 hola, I agree but we have had her physician make a statement on her health, her doc did not say she had epilepsy, and I'm sure they would have checked for that. If I were worried about her health then I would be more worried about her taking blood thinner(s)... if she falls she could have a brain bleed more easily, BUT her doctor okayed her. Barbara Bush had Graves disease and she's still here today.. it's okay to wonder but it's not okay to pass along an unsubstantiated rumor in my book.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1473608752|4075153 said:
Hillary had some sort of "medical episode" today:
http://toprightnews.com/breaking-hillary-clinton-has-medical-emergency-at-911-ceremony-rushed-off-site/
Of course her campaign is writing it off by saying that she was overheated and left early to go "relax" at her daughter's apartment. Reports are indicating that her knees buckled, she was grabbed by security and put into a van, where she appeared to have fainted and even left a shoe behind.

It wasn't an emergency, she got overheated. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/11/hillary-clintons-health-just-became-a-real-issue-in-the-presidential-campaign/?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_fix-clintonhealth-1155am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

She has hypothyroidism... if her meds are screwed up she could become intolerant to heat, as hypo usually in intolerant to cold.. with hyper being intolerant to heat, weight gain etc. But I think it's fair to question her health as the right has made a lot of of it.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I didn't say it was "medical emergency" - I said it was a medical episode.
I suppose there are any number of explanations (getting overhead, hypothyroidism, etc.), and all we can do is speculate. I was just reporting the update because her health had been discussed here. I have no idea what actually happened because obviously, I wasn't there. I suspect that the statement put out by her campaign will only add fuel to the fire because I think if you're being rushed away to the point where you're leaving your shoe behind, that might seem a bit more serious than one is lead to believe (although, I get that they might want to get her out of there quickly to avoid unwanted attention).
Personally, Hillary's health is not something that I've given much thought to. Sure, I care about a candidate's (any candidate's) overall health, but there are so many things wrong with both candidates (non-health-related), that their health has hardly been one of my top concerns.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tekate|1473611785|4075161 said:
http://toprightnews.com/breaking-hillary-clinton-has-medical-emergency-at-911-ceremony-rushed-off-site/
Of course her campaign is writing it off by saying that she was overheated and left early to go "relax" at her daughter's apartment. Reports are indicating that her knees buckled, she was grabbed by security and put into a van, where she appeared to have fainted and even left a shoe behind.

It wasn't an emergency, she got overheated. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/11/hillary-clintons-health-just-became-a-real-issue-in-the-presidential-campaign/?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_fix-clintonhealth-1155am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

She has hypothyroidism... if her meds are screwed up she could become intolerant to heat, as hypo usually in intolerant to cold.. with hyper being intolerant to heat, weight gain etc. But I think it's fair to question her health as the right has made a lot of of it.

Tekate, do you realize the article you have linked, which before this episode was indeed writing off speculations about her health issues, is now in agreement that in light of this latest "episode" she and her team need to offer a full health disclosure? (at end of article)

"Coughing, I wrote, is simply not evidence enough of any sort of major illness that Clinton is assumed to be hiding. Neither, of course, is feeling "overheated." But those two things happening within six days of each other to a candidate who is 68 years old makes talk of Clinton's health no longer just the stuff of conspiracy theorists."

And that video shows her definitely looking well, but they didn't show the "before video". Here is the article that showed up when I got on just now, and there is a linked video of her getting in the van(click "a video taken by attendee) . And yes, she stumbles more than once. Looks almost like being dragged in the end.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-departs-911-ceremony-after-feeling-overheated-campaign-says-153431902.html

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1473504231|4074819 said:

My thoughts 150%, Missy!!!!

I am staying far away from these threads because I am sick of the whole thing, but I do need to say that I see far more negative posts on social media and here on Trump, but I believe HC is totally corrupt and everything else Missy said. I'd be very worried about the Clinton foundation and to whom she owes some payback. I extremely dislike Trump, too, but I think it is majorly naive to think he is more dangerous than the Clintons.

I do salute Anna for trying to bring some equality to the political situation by not just focusing on the problems with Trump. I will say that a friend coerced me to go see Hillary's America, and it was like a history lesson for me. See it if you haven't.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen|1473615562|4075189 said:
Tekate|1473611785|4075161 said:

Tekate, do you realize the article you have linked, which before this episode was indeed writing off speculations about her health issues, is now in agreement that in light of this latest "episode" she and her team need to offer a full health disclosure? (at end of article)

"Coughing, I wrote, is simply not evidence enough of any sort of major illness that Clinton is assumed to be hiding. Neither, of course, is feeling "overheated." But those two things happening within six days of each other to a candidate who is 68 years old makes talk of Clinton's health no longer just the stuff of conspiracy theorists."

And that video shows her definitely looking well, but they didn't show the "before video". Here is the article that showed up when I got on just now, and there is a linked video of her getting in the van(click "a video taken by attendee) . And yes, she stumbles more than once. Looks almost like being dragged in the end.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-departs-911-ceremony-after-feeling-overheated-campaign-says-153431902.html

Yes I read it.. I said that people have a right to ask and she should answer what happened. Given that she has hypothyroidism and allergies either medication could cause her to overheat and get dizzy etc. Could be stress, but I think she should answer, that she left her daughter's house and went up to Chappaqua I'd say it was probably taking too much of her thyroid or benedryl, because if she had a stroke, a heart attack etc she would be in the hospital, while I'm sure she would want to hide these things, she doesn't want to die, she has a daughter, SIL and two beautiful grands. This is a case of her again feeling that whatever she says will be used against her, so if I were her I'd say; My medicine's interacted, I felt dizzy and hot (like a hot flash in mentalpause) and be done with it, if this is the case.. she doesn't take high BP meds.. but given this forced her to leave the ceremony she should come clean with what happened.

ETA: I think liberals are much more inclined to try and be fair and balanced. At this juncture, that the right made so much of the fact that she has terrible allergies and kept showing video(s) of her coughing and turning her head to show displeasure when someone startled her we now have to go through this.. she should let the chips fall where they may..

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
It was extremely hot yesterday on the East Coast. And she was heavily dressed in a long sleeved suit.

Some people, me included, just do not do well in the heat. I did not feel that great yesterday doing errands in shorts and a light top.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ruby59|1473618412|4075198 said:
It was extremely hot yesterday on the East Coast. And she was heavily dressed in a long sleeved suit.

Some people, me included, just do not do well in the heat. I did not feel that great yesterday doing errands in shorts and a light top.

In New England it was horrible, and this morning also very humid..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results