color
clarity

What Hillary is Hiding

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1472738569|4072206 said:
redwood66|1472701101|4072130 said:
Which is exactly where I write from T. But if the community is asking for something to be done because loiterers are causing trouble then you just forfeited your right to assemble. No loitering laws exist in cities.

Are you saying that the constitution should be changed? I don't think it would go down.. these are rights, like gun rights (not that I agree with the good old militia theory but the supremes did so that is the way it goes)... I'm willing - as a democrat - to enact laws that stop loitering if the right is willing to change the right to bear arms rights to reflect a modern world.. I'm very game for this. There are some loitering laws, in Chicago for instance you can't loiter with the intent to commit an organized gang type crime, planning etc.

The bolded is the part that is important in my comment.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1472740915|4072222 said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_100_days_of_Barack_Obama%27s_presidency

He did what he could. He's president of the USA not mayor of Chicago. What did Bush do for American blacks, not much.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/03/grading-the-presidents-on-race-115639

How do you know he doesn't care about Chicago? He's not the president of Illinois only.. you can't win with people, if he were running around on the corners of Chicago people would say he only cares about blacks.. what is he to do? states rights and all..
His good buddy Rahm Emanuel... :wall: Black Americans did better under Bush.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1472738982|4072210 said:
Asian Americans are for the most part highly educated, would you say the culture of Asian American's is the same as Black American's, or Irish Americans (me).. or Jewish Americans? So, Black American's need to culturally change is a take on this problem, like Herman Cain or Ben Carson, or Clarence Thomas.. great black American role models, a serial cheater himself (Cain), Ben Carson (a liar), Clarence Thomas (a sexual harrasser).. I suppose it comes down to this: Black America needs to find a place in America that makes them feel equal.. BLM is a start, a start to say out loud their lives matter, they matter.
:errrr: ..The Dem. party is leading the Rep. party 2 to 1 in sex scandals... :bigsmile:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dup post

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1472789721|4072483 said:
Asian Americans are for the most part highly educated, would you say the culture of Asian American's is the same as Black American's, or Irish Americans (me).. or Jewish Americans? So, Black American's need to culturally change is a take on this problem, like Herman Cain or Ben Carson, or Clarence Thomas.. great black American role models, a serial cheater himself (Cain), Ben Carson (a liar), Clarence Thomas (a sexual harrasser).. I suppose it comes down to this: Black America needs to find a place in America that makes them feel equal.. BLM is a start, a start to say out loud their lives matter, they matter.
:errrr: ..The Dem. party is leading the Rep. party 2 to 1 in sex scandals... :bigsmile:

This is from 2010, at least from this GOP had more than Democrat. Someone needs to update this list!
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/03/30/which-party-has-the-most-sex-scandals.html

Oh here is one from 2014, with Republicans still edging out Democrats
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/04/10/how-republican-and-democratic-sex-scandals-differ/

shaggy1

Shiny_Rock
partgypsy said:
Dancing Fire|1472789721|4072483 said:

This is from 2010, at least from this GOP had more than Democrat. Someone needs to update this list!
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/03/30/which-party-has-the-most-sex-scandals.html

Oh here is one from 2014, with Republicans still edging out Democrats
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/04/10/how-republican-and-democratic-sex-scandals-differ/
What Hastert did should count for ten.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1472788832|4072482 said:
Tekate|1472740915|4072222 said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_100_days_of_Barack_Obama%27s_presidency

He did what he could. He's president of the USA not mayor of Chicago. What did Bush do for American blacks, not much.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/03/grading-the-presidents-on-race-115639

How do you know he doesn't care about Chicago? He's not the president of Illinois only.. you can't win with people, if he were running around on the corners of Chicago people would say he only cares about blacks.. what is he to do? states rights and all..
His good buddy Rahm Emanuel... :wall: Black Americans did better under Bush.

No they didn't. :roll:

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen|1473115182|4073469 said:
Couldn't hide this coughing fit, again....

http://nypost.com/2016/09/05/hillary-blames-coughing-fit-on-trump-allergy-at-rally/

I can't believe she just keeps doing this with no better explanation. Clearly, something is wrong. I would be SO embarrassed at this point.
Maybe she has asthma or maybe she is getting over one of those lingering colds. She has to project her voice in a very big way, which can lead to the throat getting very dry and parched, which can lead to coughing. This doesn't appear to be a serious illness.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Actually, I have severe seasonal allergies and I have coughing fits like this. It gets much, much worse if I'm speaking. I mean I hate to burst a bubble in the conspiracy theorists... but sometimes the simplest explanation is the truth.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
^I don't actually have any conspiracy theories and I don't really believe that her coughing fits could be an indication of a major health problem. I was just posting another coughing fit on the heels of the one that was posted previously. I do find her coughing fits rather odd, but that's about the extent of it.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
liaerfbv|1473181778|4073713 said:
Actually, I have severe seasonal allergies and I have coughing fits like this. It gets much, much worse if I'm speaking. I mean I hate to burst a bubble in the conspiracy theorists... but sometimes the simplest explanation is the truth.

Exactly. :rolleyes: My mother is a few years older than Hillary Clinton and has ridiculous allergies and is always coughing. She's perfectly healthy. She's been a public speaker, singer, and actress for most of her life and her vocal cords are likely just worn out/have nodules at this point. I imagine HC has similar issues.

Ellen, why would you be SO embarrassed? If I had to state an opinion on this, I'd say it reflects positively on HC. It makes her seem relatable and a little vulnerable rather than the devious manipulative liar some are trying to make her out to be, warranted or not.

Btw, HC looks amazing in that coughing vid. Beautiful suit, lovely coiffure. Nice to see a man standing in her shadow, I must admit. ;))

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
House Cat, if she has asthma, wouldn't that have been disclosed to the public? Her health report doesn't mention it. Hardly something to hide. She does take antihistamines, so she could have allergies. And yes, I too have experienced coughing fits from allergies. but not for years on end (I have seen videos with dates of her coughing going back years), and not with the frequency she seems to. And in her own words, the reason for this very latest fit was from being "allergic" to Trump. :rolleyes: But let's say it's nothing but allergies. Ok, after having these for several years, don't you think you'd get a handle on them? Wouldn't you have found cough syrups or pills that really work? Because I used to get BAD coughs, and I had pills that turned it off like flipping a switch. And in one video, I watched her cough long and hard enough for her nose to start running. So she promptly squeezed her nose together with her bare fingers to wipe it. Ew. She doesn't know to carry kleenex? You want her to lead this country and protect us and she doesn't even have a decent cough remedy or know how to carry a kleenex?? :think:

And Monarch, I disagree. I do not find coughing fits a good look. (again, I speak from much experience) Your eyes get watery, the bags under them bulge, your nose runs, your face gets red, you get sweaty sometimes and you just start looking haggard. Why would I be embarrassed? Because I am standing before the world, trying to sound (and look) intelligent, trustworthy, and in control, and I can't even spit out 10 words without coughing my bloody head off, all the while my nose is starting to run, and I don't even have a kleenex on me even though this has been going on for years and I really should be more prepared. Call me crazy, but I personally would find that embarrassing. That's not a good look, that's not a "presidential" look. ;))

It could be indicative of something, or nothing. But when you put it with the rest of the things going on with her, it does peak more interest. Like the fact that there is a photo of her laughing open mouthed and there is a very conspicuous round area on her tongue that looks like a possible biopsy area. There are more than one or two photos/videos of her needing help going up (or down) a short flight of stairs. Then there is the video of her giving a speech and she justs stops talking as something is going on in the crowd and this guy runs up and talks her through the moment (LITERALLY). Really? She can't handle something in the audience at a rally, and you want her to be leader of the free world?

Then there's the video of her at an event where she's talking and looks to suddenly have something like a seizure (I posted this one earlier in this thread). It's clearly not normal, and it's clear she tries to talk it away by making a joke about her cold drink. Then there's pictures and videos of men around her with what look to be injection pens for seizures (in clear view).

And then there's the interesting development where Dr. Drew and some other guy were discussing her health care and health issues on some radio show, and then 8 days later Dr. Drew's show got canceled (though there are conflicting reports on whether that was a mutual decision, surprise). Is that a coincidence? I dunno.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do recognize conspiracy Facts. They are everywhere, hidden in plain site. I'm not bothering to link all I just posted. Those that don't want to see anything won't, and those that do see don't need them. But they are all surely out there if anyone is so inclined to look.

As I said before in here, I don't vote. I have no dog in this fight. But my eyes are open, and I do see. (and I see a lot of things about Trump I don't like either, lest anyone think I'm picking on Mrs. Clinton. I sincerely wish her good health)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Her coughing is the least of her problems now.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1473207298|4073903 said:
Her coughing is the least of her problems now.
It's always been the least. ;))

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ellen|1473207207|4073900 said:
House Cat, if she has asthma, wouldn't that have been disclosed to the public? Her health report doesn't mention it. Hardly something to hide. She does take antihistamines, so she could have allergies. And yes, I too have experienced coughing fits from allergies. but not for years on end (I have seen videos with dates of her coughing going back years), and not with the frequency she seems to. And in her own words, the reason for this very latest fit was from being "allergic" to Trump. :rolleyes: But let's say it's nothing but allergies. Ok, after having these for several years, don't you think you'd get a handle on them? Wouldn't you have found cough syrups or pills that really work? Because I used to get BAD coughs, and I had pills that turned it off like flipping a switch. And in one video, I watched her cough long and hard enough for her nose to start running. So she promptly squeezed her nose together with her bare fingers to wipe it. Ew. She doesn't know to carry kleenex? You want her to lead this country and protect us and she doesn't even have a decent cough remedy or know how to carry a kleenex?? :think:

And Monarch, I disagree. I do not find coughing fits a good look. (again, I speak from much experience) Your eyes get watery, the bags under them bulge, your nose runs, your face gets red, you get sweaty sometimes and you just start looking haggard. Why would I be embarrassed? Because I am standing before the world, trying to sound (and look) intelligent, trustworthy, and in control, and I can't even spit out 10 words without coughing my bloody head off, all the while my nose is starting to run, and I don't even have a kleenex on me even though this has been going on for years and I really should be more prepared. Call me crazy, but I personally would find that embarrassing. That's not a good look, that's not a "presidential" look. ;))

It could be indicative of something, or nothing. But when you put it with the rest of the things going on with her, it does peak more interest. Like the fact that there is a photo of her laughing open mouthed and there is a very conspicuous round area on her tongue that looks like a possible biopsy area. There are more than one or two photos/videos of her needing help going up (or down) a short flight of stairs. Then there is the video of her giving a speech and she justs stops talking as something is going on in the crowd and this guy runs up and talks her through the moment (LITERALLY). Really? She can't handle something in the audience at a rally, and you want her to be leader of the free world?

Then there's the video of her at an event where she's talking and looks to suddenly have something like a seizure (I posted this one earlier in this thread). It's clearly not normal, and it's clear she tries to talk it away by making a joke about her cold drink. Then there's pictures and videos of men around her with what look to be injection pens for seizures (in clear view).

And then there's the interesting development where Dr. Drew and some other guy were discussing her health care and health issues on some radio show, and then 8 days later Dr. Drew's show got canceled (though there are conflicting reports on whether that was a mutual decision, surprise). Is that a coincidence? I dunno.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do recognize conspiracy Facts. They are everywhere, hidden in plain site. I'm not bothering to link all I just posted. Those that don't want to see anything won't, and those that do see don't need them. But they are all surely out there if anyone is so inclined to look.

As I said before in here, I don't vote. I have no dog in this fight. But my eyes are open, and I do see. (and I see a lot of things about Trump I don't like either, lest anyone think I'm picking on Mrs. Clinton. I sincerely wish her good health)

I haven't done a lot of research into her supposed health issues - but more to the point, why is it any of our business? Just because someone is running for office doesn't mean that they aren't entitled to a bit of personal privacy. I have several medical issues that I would not want to share with the world but somehow do not interfere with my judgement or dedication to my job. I think it's incredibly ridiculous to be examining pictures of someone's tongue for a possible biopsy area. It feels like a witch hunt, truly.

I hate Donald Trump and cringe at the thought of him as our President - but it matters not a bit to me if he had prostate issues, skin cancer, etc., OR had biopsies taken of areas of concern. Politicians are HUMAN BEINGS. Stop spreading "conspiracy facts."

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Personally, I do care about the overall health of a president (or potential president) and I do think that it's fair game for the general public (and our business). If you're running for office, you have to be willing to make your private life a more public one. Generally speaking, any major health concerns would affect my vote. I'm not talking specifically about this particular election because I don't believe that either candidate (Clinton or trump) has anything that would raise red flags for me. Having said that, I don't view potential health concerns associated with Hillary as any sort of "witch hunt" because it's the same kind of public scrutiny that every candidate goes through.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1473256967|4074054 said:
Personally, I do care about the overall health of a president (or potential president) and I do think that it's fair game for the general public (and our business). If you're running for office, you have to be willing to make your private life a more public one. Generally speaking, any major health concerns would affect my vote. I'm not talking specifically about this particular election because I don't believe that either candidate (Clinton or trump) has anything that would raise red flags for me. Having said that, I don't view potential health concerns associated with Hillary as any sort of "witch hunt" because it's the same kind of public scrutiny that every candidate goes through.

But I'm not talking about the general overall health - I'm talking about the sort of scrutiny that leads people to examine photographs of a candidate's tongue. Yes, I would hope that any candidate (or President) would step down due to a cancer diagnosis or other debilitating condition. IMO, general medical conditions are NONE of our business. Expecting someone holding office to have perfect health is naive and this endless speculation of what conditions someone may be "hiding" are nothing but a conspiracy witch hunt.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
From what I have heard, the "seizure video" is obviously an edited video of her reacting to a comment. The reaction is then edited to play over and over again to simulate some sort of seizure like motion. How are people falling for this?

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I've never seen a seizure video and to be honest, I don't hear much about Hillary's health at all (with the exception of the normal amount of chatter that any candidate might go through).

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
liaerfbv|1473255677|4074047 said:
Ellen|1473207207|4073900 said:

I haven't done a lot of research into her supposed health issues - but more to the point, why is it any of our business? Just because someone is running for office doesn't mean that they aren't entitled to a bit of personal privacy. I have several medical issues that I would not want to share with the world but somehow do not interfere with my judgement or dedication to my job. I think it's incredibly ridiculous to be examining pictures of someone's tongue for a possible biopsy area. It feels like a witch hunt, truly.

I hate Donald Trump and cringe at the thought of him as our President - but it matters not a bit to me if he had prostate issues, skin cancer, etc., OR had biopsies taken of areas of concern. Politicians are HUMAN BEINGS. Stop spreading "conspiracy facts."
Touchy, aren't we? ::)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not sure it's being "touchy" to express concern that people here are spreading absurd conspiracy theories. These are the types of things printed in the "National Enquirer", and things that many of us hope stay there since there is no merit to any of it. They are as silly as the arguments that Obama wasn't born in the US (a comparison aptly made by CNN). It's fine for people not to like HC. But I think people get heated when they hear conspiracy theories being presented as facts.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Every thing I have mentioned is a FACT. It's not made up, it's not a "conspiracy theory". If you don't like what I post, don't read it. I have every right to post in this thread. You can play bully and stick your heads in the sand all you want, it's not gonna phase me. :wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen|1473289871|4074190 said:
Every thing I have mentioned is a FACT. It's not made up, it's not a "conspiracy theory". If you don't like what I post, don't read it. I have every right to post in this thread. You can play bully and stick your heads in the sand all you want, it's not gonna phase me. :wavey:
Everything is a conspiracy when you post something negative about HC.... :wink2: of course HC never lied about her Emails.. :liar: :lol:

shaggy1

Shiny_Rock
As someone who was married to a person with uncontrolled epilepsy for 30 years, I find these "seizure" stories both laughable and offensive.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
shaggy1|1473318648|4074296 said:
As someone who was married to a person with uncontrolled epilepsy for 30 years, I find these "seizure" stories both laughable and offensive.
I'm sorry you find the idea of her having a seizure offensive, though I'm not sure why. My mother developed epilepsy years ago, and from what I have read, there are several different types. There's really no reason to be offended. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results