shape
carat
color
clarity

Mattress recommendations

Q

Queenie60

We recently upgraded from a Queen to a King. You need to try out many and I would recommend Sleep Train as you can send the mattress back if it does not work for you. My recommendation would be to get the motorized bed where you can lift the top, lift the bottom and adjust to the way that you feel comfortable. You can also get a bed where the both of you can adjust separately which is a bonus. One can lift their head while the other may want to stay flat. !!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't read through the other replies, buuuut... We have a Serta latex mattress and we love it. It sleeps much cooler than memory foam, and latex has been great for my asthma and allergies too. It is quite firm, which I love, but may not be for everyone.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
There's a pin on Pinterest that's been popping up on my feed, for a mattress brand called Casper. I pinned it b/c the website looked interesting and I think I might try it.

Lorired5

Rough_Rock
I've always had great comfort with a Serta mattress. Their are a variety of materials and sizes to choose from and they are available through many retailers. Not too expensive but priced to show its quality.

Thrain

Rough_Rock
MarkRoller|1461047230|4021035 said:
packrat|1445863727|3942202 said:
There's a pin on Pinterest that's been popping up on my feed, for a mattress brand called Casper. I pinned it b/c the website looked interesting and I think I might try it.
It is a good mattress. According to their commercials, it must be a good fit for just about anyone.
"According to the commercials"? Excuse me but did you actually purchase the mattress? Well, maybe you did and you happen to like it ... but that does not mean the mattress is a good fit for everyone else.

"Suitable for everyone" is their marketing campaign but you have to understand it is not necessarily true. Or did you just say it because this guy gave it the first place? That doesn't mean anything.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
I love my Internet mattress - Tuft & Needle! I paid $600 for a Queen mattress. My husband built a frame for it; it needs no box spring. Wonderful bed.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Seems like there is a lot of selling going on in this thread :lol: ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results