shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique Emerald/Asscher cut in the CvB Giselle Solitaire

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved that emerald cut since I first saw it posted and am so glad you got it. What a gorgeous setting too - I especially love the engraving. It all comes together perfectly and is just stunning and so suited for the personality of the stone. Looks great with the band too!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this ring! Beautiful beautiful beautiful!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The most beautiful ring I have ever seen!!!!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HOLY SH##.

The craftsmanship is spectacular! Stunning, stunning, stunning.

GingerKaBluey

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love that stone and the ring is just amazing! The custom French cuts suit it perfectly. You have amazing taste! I have always loved the rings you get. I do still wish I could have snapped up your Pad Sapphire. Ah well. Haha Wear it in good health! She is a stunner.

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
OMG! That is one sweet stone! :wall:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in love. Size comparison, or not, your new step cut outshines your ER...step cut stones have such unique character, and yours is a ROCK STAR!! Wear that beauty with pride! I'm thrilled for you! Thank you for stepping outside of the circle & joining me in the box...lol!!! I'll be keeping my eye out for more of your staple pieces...but so far, SHE is my favorite!!! Well done; a great tribute to the Art Deco Era!!
:love::love::love::love::clap::clap::clap::clap:
CRM

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in love. Size comparison, or not, your new step cut outshines your ER...step cut stones have such unique character, and yours is a ROCK STAR!! Wear that beauty with pride! I'm thrilled for you! Thank you for stepping outside of the circle & joining me in the box...lol!!! I'll be keeping my eye out for more of your staple pieces...but so far, SHE is my favorite!!! Well done; a great tribute to the Art Deco Era!!
:love::love::love::love::clap::clap::clap::clap:
CRM
Matthews1127 thank you for such a sweet comment. She's definitely a special Rock Star :mrgreen:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No doubt, one of the best I've seen!!! I'm partial, but honest!! I love her almost as much as I love my own...lol!! There may even be a tie between my love for the two, and that says A LOT!
;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results