shape
carat
color
clarity

The Pricescope Hall of Fame - Iconic Pricescope jewelry

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Rubies... stunning!!!

Look at that gorgeous puffy profile!!! I love it!

Thank you for sharing these. Completely a dream ring/set!! Congrats on the 25 years... and I think you must have chosen well in the husband department, too, lol!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-blop|1456928054|3998425 said:
HOLY WOW!

Chrono's Gene Flanigan 2.08ct paraiba, with colored melee (various sources) set by David Klass in 18kt rose gold.

What a gem of a jewel! And look at that underbelly!

Great designing, Chrono!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/paraiba-dipped-in-coloured-sugar-sprinkles.220157/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/paraiba-dipped-in-coloured-sugar-sprinkles.220157/[/URL]
So glad to see this thread up 'n running again. I had to start at the very beginning...again...and, to end up here at the confectionary! what a pleasure.
The whole thing is like a well-orchestrated fireworks display :love: :love: :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1457034223|3999221 said:
mrs-blop|1456928054|3998425 said:
HOLY WOW!

Chrono's Gene Flanigan 2.08ct paraiba, with colored melee (various sources) set by David Klass in 18kt rose gold.

What a gem of a jewel! And look at that underbelly!

Great designing, Chrono!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/paraiba-dipped-in-coloured-sugar-sprinkles.220157/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/paraiba-dipped-in-coloured-sugar-sprinkles.220157/[/URL]
So glad to see this thread up 'n running again. I had to start at the very beginning...again...and, to end up here at the confectionary! what a pleasure.
The whole thing is like a well-orchestrated fireworks display :love: :love: :love:

Thanks so much, Jimmianne! I'm always on the lookout for the best-of-the-best to add re size, quality, uniqueness, trend setting, controversy, and so on. When I saw your comment, I, too, went back and went through the entire thread. Some very cool jewelry here.

Thanks again! :wavey:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
This thread ROCKS!

When I think iconic, I think of Mara's eternity band, Kaleigh's three-stone, Wintotty's stunner, and Yssie's three-stone and five-stone beauties, all which have already been featured.

And finally, Alloamie's rose gold set. This is the set that sold me on rose gold. alloamie_1.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAVEN!!!!

It's wonderful to see you love! :bigsmile:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven -

Thanks for adding that gorgeous rose gold set. I've loved Alloamie's set since I first saw them and am so glad you added them! Not only gorgeous rose gold, but also beautifully made.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1457575866|4002338 said:
HAVEN!!!!

It's wonderful to see you love! :bigsmile:

Haven, so happy to see you too! Hope life is good and you and your family are well! Missed you and sending (((hugs))) your way. :wavey:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys, I'm getting all emotional. I've missed you so. I've been lurking here and there, but had to jump in on this fabulous thread.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven, hello!!!!!! I was wondering where you went. Even though I'm not here on PS as often as I used to be either, I am in daily contact with my cherished PS friends in multiple groups on FB. I haven't seen you there either.

I swear I thought of you two weeks ago when I bought my first sock monkey ;)) . So can I ask? How are you???

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Haven|1457564806|4002276 said:
This thread ROCKS!

When I think iconic, I think of Mara's eternity band, Kaleigh's three-stone, Wintotty's stunner, and Yssie's three-stone and five-stone beauties, all which have already been featured.

And finally, Alloamie's rose gold set. This is the set that sold me on rose gold. alloamie_1.jpg

Ooh, thanks for posting this. I love Alloamie's set. Reminds me of my favorite dainty celeb stack, though I can't quite remember whose.... Kate Beckinsale?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I never saw this thread until yesterday. I was sitting on hold waiting endlessly for the doctors office, so I mindlessly started looking through the threads in SMTR, and saw this one. I thought how wonderful it would be, filled with all the great beauties. Never in a million did I think my aqua would be in here. I am truly honored that you found it worthy mrs-blop. Thank you!

My two all time faves have already been posted. lovey's asscher and kaleigh's oval. I will try to find a couple more that stand out.

Great thread.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Calliecake|1442523102|3928973 said:
redwood66|1434032022|3887807 said:
Calliecake|1433622895|3886050 said:
redwood66|1433540482|3885744 said:
VRBeauty|1433535881|3885719 said:
gemdandy|1433129854|3883531 said:
ruby_ring_1.jpg I have always loved this ring!

That is drool-worthy! Is that the one San Diego Lady bought?
Yes it is and several of us PSers have owned it, including me, but I had to send it on its way recently. It went to the next one in line waiting. What a gorgeous piece!

Redwood,

I can't believe you sold her. This is definetly one of my all time favorites. Is there a way to get on dibs list for this beauty? MDo you mind we asking why you let her go?

Callie

Callie - just saw this. I sold many pieces recently to fund the purchase of two new horses that we have not been able to find yet. My DH and I found this past 10 months, after losing my gelding and selling his, that we cannot be without them in our life. So the ruby is gone, my sapphire OEC is gone and my reset halo among others is also gone. And I am completely happy about it! The love of an animal overrides stones and metal any day for me! The new owner of the ruby is here at PS and maybe will show herself.

Sorry for the threadjack Mrsblop.

Redwood, I just now saw your reply. I completely understand why you let this beautiful ring go. I know how hard the loss of your gelding affected you. Jewels are wonderful but don't fill our hearts the way our pets/animals do. It made me so happy to read this post. I hope you have found your new baby. Callie

I apologize for the threadjack Msblop.

This beauty now lives with me. And I doubt she will be going anywhere!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Three stone, five stone and seven stone rings have always been a favorite on PS. Back in 2011, FireStar showed us all how it was done with his magnificent 7 stone ring for is wife, in celebration of her gift to him of their 2 wonderful daughters.

Stone stats were 1.6, 2 x .52/.53, 2 x .25 and 2 x .2 All stones were I colored VS ACA's by WhiteFlash - and, unsurprisingly, the resulting ring was a wall of light!

(Just to add - that first photo on the yellow/orange flowers is one of my all time favorite photos on PS!)

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/custom-7-stone-whiteflash-motherhood-ring.164798/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/custom-7-stone-whiteflash-motherhood-ring.164798/[/URL]

firestar_1_a.jpg

firestar_2_a.jpg

firestar_3_a.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trawling back through the Pricescope vaults, I came across this beauty - Kroshka's multi-colored diamond bracelet, with white melee halos. Does ANY bracelet on PS beat this for sheer presence? I think not! What a beauty!

The diamonds are a range of champagne, yellow, orange and brown colors and the whole thing is set in yellow gold. It's so gorgeous that we can even forgive her having to get her husband to model it for the photos! Yowza!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/fancy-colored-diamond-halo-bracelet.122267/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/fancy-colored-diamond-halo-bracelet.122267/[/URL]

kroshka_a.jpg

kroshka_wrist_shot_a.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs blop! thank you for posting this.. I think this is exquisite! wow.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're welcome, Tekate! (which one do you mean?)

:wavey:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an honor to have a ring posted in this thread :bigsmile:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So exciting to find this thread - I can't believe that I've missed it for all these years! I love these PS "greatest hits." :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In 2011/2012 Frankiextah was well known on Pricescope for her journey to her forever ring - which ended up being a gorgeous 3.07ct H VS1 perfectly set in Victor Canera's Emilya setting. But along the way she showed us a few of her mother's AMAZING pieces which took earrings to a whole new level!

Firstly there were the the marquise and pear spray earrings which Frankie's mom leant to her to wear at her wedding...which were a whopping 18ctw! Then there were the gorgeous pear and halo'd oval drops - E IF stones no less - and 7 ct in total. And then there were the massive round brilliant drops (E VVS2 and 4ct EACH!) hanging from a diamond flower made from pear shaped diamonds - 12.7ctw!!

This was bling eye candy at its absolute finest - thanks Frankie! :love:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/giant-bobbles-from-my-moms-collection.158717/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/giant-bobbles-from-my-moms-collection.158717/[/URL]

frankiextah_wedding_earrings_a.jpg

frankie_s_mom_s_wedding_earrings_a.jpg

frankie_s_mom_s_jaw_droppers_a.jpg

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
WOW. I feel like those earrings just dropped the mic and left the stage to thunderous applause.

:love: :love: :love: This thread!!! So much history and inspiration here!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luckyblackcat|1470326753|4062509 said:
WOW. I feel like those earrings just dropped the mic and left the stage to thunderous applause.

:lol: :lol:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
This thread will bring me out of lurking. I think one of the most iconic rings is TravelingGal's 3-stone from 23rd Street Jewelers. I can't remember another ring (aside from LGK's Victor Canera) that started a trend like the octogonal bezel 3-stone. Still love this ring and the story behind it.

tgals_3-stone.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This picture is from long ago. The ring belonged to a PS'er named Windowshopper. I think Leon Mege made it.

_38073.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had forgotten didiamond had that many diamond engagement rings! :love: All 5 are three stone rings, too!

Ooops, make that 6! The asscher ring in the separate picture is not in the top picture!

I just happened to find the specs on the diamond three stone rings in the top pic!

Here are the specs on the 3 stone rings:

RB with ovals (1.00 ctw)
GIA
3.94 ct
G/VVS1
Plat.

Pear with pear sides (1.40 ctw D/VS2)
GIA
4.01 ct
E/SI1
Plat.

Emerald with emerald sides
GIA
3.02 ct
G/VS1
Plat.

Yellow Radiant with trillions (1.11 ctw)
GIA
5.07 ct
Fancy yellow
VS1
Plat/22 kt. gold

Radiant with trillions(2.08 ctw)
GIA
5.10 ct
G/SI1
Plat.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparklyOEC|1471874811|4068601 said:
This thread will bring me out of lurking. I think one of the most iconic rings is TravelingGal's 3-stone from 23rd Street Jewelers. I can't remember another ring (aside from LGK's Victor Canera) that started a trend like the octogonal bezel 3-stone. Still love this ring and the story behind it.

SparklyOEC -

Thank you for adding Tgal's ring. I remember when she got that ring and yes, it was definitely the ring that led the charge towards octagonal settings!

Pls feel free to add a link to her page if you have it. And thanks so much for adding this great ring to the thread definitely H of F worthy!

:wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madam Bijoux|1471977838|4069113 said:
This picture is from long ago. The ring belonged to a PS'er named Windowshopper. I think Leon Mege made it.

Madam Bijoux -

Thanks for adding Windowshopper's and Didiamond's amaaaaazing rings! Iconic indeed! I think Didiamonds collection probably takes the cake on PS for 'most amazing collection owned by a single PS'er'; if there's a more eye-popping collection out there I have as yet to see it!

Here's the stats from Windowshopper's emerald cut stunner:

CENTER STONE FROM DIRT CHEAP DIAMONDS
3.18 EC
D
VS2
10.14 BY 7.51 BY 4.65
DEPTH 61.9
TABLE 59
GIRDLE vt TO SL THICK
POLISH VG
SYMMETRY G

TRAPEZOIDS & MOUNTING LEON MEGE

D COLOR 1.5 TW (4)

And here's the link to her page where it made it's jawdropping debut:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/first-ring-picture.24799/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/first-ring-picture.24799/[/URL]

And I LOVE that its center stone came from 'Dirt Cheap Diamonds'; ain't nuthin' dirt cheap about this baby!!

windowshoppers_ec_a.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results