shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera meets JBG 2.01 antique pear - the official!!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Victor Canera meets JBG 2.01 antique pear - the official

Beautiful ring! Your pear is gorgeous! :love: :love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I can't say enough how much I love this ring. It is perfection! Well worth the wait, wouldn't you say? :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So beautiful! :love:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

Ok I'm thinking about pairing her with a Cartier trinity.... Either xs or small size.... I adore the look but will try on to make sure!!! Thoughts? Attached are some new pics :)

_5323.jpeg

_5324.jpeg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, your photos are great of this beauty! As always Victor did an amazing job, it's stunning, just beautiful :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Be still my heart! Even more stunning on your hand than the glamour shots! Love it! :love:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Congratulations Lauren! Its so beautiful and looks perfect on your hand. I saw your comment in my thread and added some pics of the x-small trinity with my halo. I actually own the small size too. I will post a pic of it there so you can see that the bands make a big jump in size from x-small to small. I have tried on the classic before and it was just too big for my fingers in general. It pushed into the sides too much. Good luck choosing your band!

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock

Lauren! I was eagerly awaiting these pics. Your antique pear turned out SO BEAUTIFULLY! Congratulations!!!!!!!! What a vacay you much be having.

BTW interesting idea to pair her with the xs Cartier trinity. Have you tried this pairing on?

P

PierreBear

Wow... simply stunning. Great job and hope you enjoy it! Did you have to provide much direction to Victor or you just let the halo expert run with what he felt looked best with the stone?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love Hathalove's combo's with her three sided halo ring and the small and xs Cartier rolling rings.
Do you have a Cartier store nearby so you try if you love the combination with your pear?

I love your new pics :love:

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium

What a stunner! Congrats!!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

I do have a Cartier boutique about twenty minutes away so I'll definitely try it on before taking the plunge! I just didn't want a matchy matchy look..... My round and baguette alternating band is ok (although it's white gold not platinum and is filthy at moment...) and I've though about a larger eternity but don't want to overwhelm my pear.... So tricky hehe

A few more pics in a cute little antique box!!

_38040.jpg

_5350.jpeg

P

PierreBear

Wow! You picked a beautiful setting to best represent the stone. Enjoy!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock

Gorgeous!!

GingerKaBluey

Rough_Rock

Gorgeous!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful! I love her little open culet! I would be staring at her all day! :shock:

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock

I've never been a huge pear fan, but that ring has converted me. It's seriously stunning.

Are you finding that pictures somehow just don't convey the delicacy of Victor's work? IRL I find the halo almost more just enhances the diamond on his rings rather than standing out as a halo.

Hope you're loving it! And I have to say, your patience in waiting to get it on your hand was remarkable.

lage

Rough_Rock

Absolutely beautiful!

lage

Rough_Rock

Absolutely beautiful!

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock

Wow wow wow! It is wonderful to finally see that chunky pear in a home. You wear it well!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

It looks fantastic on you!! Wear it in the best of health!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just wanted to warn you that another PSer has the very thin Trinity and bent it out of shape this weekend by doing nothing more than opening a door. I love the look of that band, but they are not going to be durable for daily wear. Aside from bending them, they will lose gold over time and have problems, too. I really don't know what Cartier was thinking having small at 2.9mm and then going well under 2mm for the x-small. A 2-2.2mm one would have been ideal for the smallest. Just wanted to warn you before you actually buy.

I think Victor's engraved band would be beautiful maybe paired with a thin diamond band of some kind.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

Finally sitting down to reply to everyone's kind and lovely comments! I still cannot believe my ring is here!!

Missy - thank you so much! I'm taking millions of pics but my iPhone isn't doing them justice.... Will keep trying!!

M-2-B - thank you!!!

Kathleen - thank you!!!

Arkieb1 - definitely worth the wait!! Thank you!!

Truluv - how is your reset going??? Cannot wait to see it!! Single cut and half pointers are in my halo!!!! Thank you!!!

MissGotRocks - thank you!!! I adore the halo - so dainty but perfect!!

Aca - thank you!!! A long wait but so excited!!!

Mrsblop - thank you!!!

Kmarla - thank you!!!

Queenie60 - thank you!!!

DaintyG - thank you!!

Bonfire - thank you!!!

JDDN - thank you!!!

Soxfan - thank you!!! Still totally undecided re band.... So tricky!!!

AnnaH - thank you!!! Still working a band out....

Wendylynne - thank you!!! Her clothes are fab!!

Gregchang35 - thank you!!!

Geargirly - thank you!! She sure feels huge too yippee!!

Tekate - thank you!!

Lljsmom - thank you!!

Rockinruby - thank you!!!

Poshmommy - thank you!!! Following your amazing journey too!!

GeorgieQ - thank you!!! It's so hard to figure out what to do!!

Lilysweet - thank you!!! I'm so pleased I went with my gut feeling and did the Emilya! I think this allows my pear to shine on her own whilst being gentle oomphed by her delicate coat! I'm thrilled!!

Crystal24k - thank you!!!

Derbygal - thank you!!! Well worth the wait!! Love her!!!

Diamondseeker - thank you!!!

Bright_ice - thank you!!! Victor did amazingly!!!

Alex T - thank you!!!

Ajane5524 - thank you!!!

Hathalove - thank you again!!! I adore your new ring and love the Cartier with her!!!

Fulvia - thank you!!! I loved the look of Cartier but haven't tried on yet... I will do so soon and post pics!!

Pierrebear - thank you!!! Once I knew I wanted a delicate halo I let Victor decide on single cut vs full cut melee and so glad he chose single cut!!!

Acinom - will try on Cartier soon!!

Mco312 - thank you!!!

Pinkgem2522 - thank you!!!

Gingerkabluey - thank you !!!

Tyty - thank you!!! I adore her culet soooo cute!!!!

Jaaron - thank you!!! The pear shape truley sung to me and I'm so glad I followed my instinct. I wish I cousin take better pics and really show her full Beauty! I agree that the halo so is delicate that it certainly doesn't overpower but just oomphs her!

Lage - thank you!!!

Raikai - thank you!!!

Gypsey - thank you!!!!

Diamondseeker2006 - thank you for warning me! I'm yet to try Cartier band on but will and will post pics. I love Victors engraved bands too - I just want to do it well and wear my rings and forget about it really hehe

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

Lauren- my ring is with Mark at BE, my stone has been there for a week now and I have yet to receive CADs- which is sort of a bummer. I was under the impression he was going to be quick. I suppose I'm just being impatient now that the process is finally underway!

Your ring is stunning! Pretty much a guarantee with Victor at the helm of the project!!! I hope you will continue to visit the forum so I can share my reset with you!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

TruLuv858|1471964347|4068998 said:
Lauren- my ring is with Mark at BE, my stone has been there for a week now and I have yet to receive CADs- which is sort of a bummer. I was under the impression he was going to be quick. I suppose I'm just being impatient now that the process is finally underway!

Your ring is stunning! Pretty much a guarantee with Victor at the helm of the project!!! I hope you will continue to visit the forum so I can share my reset with you!

Ohhhh exciting!!!! Will you share CADs here or leave it until it's complete to share? What setting did you decide on the end? Will most certainly be sticking around PS - I'm an addict hehe!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

Lauren! Not to hijack your thread- but my CADs are up in RT- would love your thoughts!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

More pics!!!

_5454.jpeg

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

More pics

_5560.jpeg

_5561.jpeg

Downsy

Shiny_Rock

Your pear looks ginormous! Congrats, it's beautiful.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Oh my it's stunning!!! And I would have guessed that it was a 3 carat center at least. It's massive (in all the right ways!).

Here's a picture of Niel's haloed pear with Cartier Trinity. Different proportions but might be helpful.

_5627.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results