color
clarity

Fabulous CS rings under 2,000 dollar!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jankoluvsky|1471890869|4068679 said:
jankoluvsky|1470060782|4061286 said:
There is any recommended jewelry online store?
No recommend yet :confused]
This thread is mostly for eye candy.
If you need help start your own thread and explain exactly what you're after people will be more than happy to help

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anything under 1250$ lately?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1472917145|4072897 said:
Anything under 1250$ lately?

Soon I'll have 2 to add! They are being cast in silver this weekend (I believe). Both rings--one with one of Doug's Tangier stones, and the other with both my small blue zircon and my 7mm red garnet (thanks to Chrono, I believe, who suggested putting them together in one piece!).

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
I have ring to add!
This PLT neon pink tourmaline ring is just under $1250!

_38143.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OTL|1472934977|4072969 said:
I have ring to add!

wowzers, can't believe this one is under 1250!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazingly chique ring OTL! Like Lovedogs I cannot believe that your ring came out under the magic threshold. What a fabulous piece. Who created the setting for you?

How exciting for you Lovedogs!! Thanks for your heads up. I am looking forward to see your newest creations. You have been a busy bee. I especially cannot wait to see the Tangier cut Topaz set in a ring. Who will create your rings?

shaggy1

Shiny_Rock
Over 6 ctw Rubies in 18k gold. $1199

Looks like princess cuts set upside down.

73399cf2a9678278f12f60f6af64ed41.jpg

eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/252153183032

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look a little like French cuts to me. If this is the case then there is a thread floating round smtb on the french cut sides collection which I think you'll like!

I think this thread might be dedicated to pieces that people already own though (although I suspect this might be because pricescopers are terrible about enabling each others jewelery habits then because of any better reason, lol).

shaggy1

Shiny_Rock
qubitasaurus said:
They look a little like French cuts to me. If this is the case then there is a thread floating round smtb on the french cut sides collection which I think you'll like!

I think this thread might be dedicated to pieces that people already own though (although I suspect this might be because pricescopers are terrible about enabling each others jewelery habits then because of any better reason, lol).
Ah, thanks. I didn’t know there were rules to this thread.

French cuts = awesome

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
sorry, I must have typed that harsher than I meant it. I was actually just amused because your post made me question the purpose of the thread (and peoples interpretations). I love the ring you posted -- it is quite imaginative.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OTL, I hope this means you have decided to keep this beauty so I can stop thinking about it. It really is one of my favorites of yours.

I have a few that I've completed while trying to wrap up my projects before I slow down. Only have quick cellphone pics I took for inventory purposes:

ring-pinkburma-spinel.jpg

Preloved 1.2 (6.6mm) pink-red neon burma spinel set in a preloved setting (the spinel was mentioned before by NKOTB who once owned it)

ring-sapphire-index_finger.jpg

Preloved setting I had bought for an index finger ring. Found this pair of 5 mm sapphires (pink-red and blue heated) at the Springfield Gem show.

red_tourmaline_ring.jpg

Finally set my 1.71 ct (7x9mm) pink-red tourmaline purchased at the Springfield Gem show in 2015 in a stock setting. I debated whether to set this stone but it always got so many compliments that I decided to do it.

ring_tanzanite.jpg

Last, this setting originally held a poorly cut aqua and I've been looking well over a year for another stone that fit. Given the long non-calibrated size, it was a challenge (I even gave the setting to Yvonne to see what she could find in Tucson) :wall: Anyway,I finally found this inexpensive tanzi at the Springfield gem show that fit...while it isn't ideal, it doesn't have a tilt window that seemed prevalent in stones this shape. With the original cost of the setting, it just came in under the threshold.

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Lilmosun!! so many rings. You cant just post them here and with one one photo each!!! I think you need your own thread like Acinom and DK168

How clever of you to take your setting to the Springfield Gem Show. All of the settings are really lovely - each one provide nice finger coverage that I know you prefer - and I think each is quite elegant. Love the photo shoot too! Congratulations on all your choices! Enjoy them all

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sungura|1473303760|4074253 said:
Lilmosun!! so many rings. You cant just post them here and with one one photo each!!!

lol I agree with this! You need your own thread!

imdoubler

Shiny_Rock
OTL|1472934977|4072969 said:
I have ring to add!

OTL, are you going to keep this beauty? I have seen it on LT a while ago....

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sitting on the fence ;(
It's not my size, and I wanted to use it for a loose stone but it's too small
On the other hand, I LOVE the setting! Love Love Love

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally got one of my tangier stones from Doug set :) i also had the zircon and red garnet set by the same seller. Both in sterling and cost including stones and setting were each under $500.

screenshot_20160911-173905.png

screenshot_20160911-173914.png

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty chryso corundum!

Lovedogs - great designs..I've been thinking of setting some of my remaining stones set in silver, is your vendor on-line or did you have it done locally?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lilmosun|1473647417|4075376 said:
Pretty chryso corundum!

Lovedogs - great designs..I've been thinking of setting some of my remaining stones set in silver, is your vendor on-line or did you have it done locally?

online--she's wonderful! Denim and Diamond jewelry on Etsy (she also has a website). I recommend her 100%

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lilmosun: what a gorgeous CS ring collection!!! I love your newest additions. The colors seem to come straight from the Rainbow.

corundum conundrum: what a gorgeous chryso ring! Do you have more pics? I would love to see clearer pics of the shank. You paid a great price for such a luxurious ring

lovedogs: waah!! You have such a great eye for elegant and unique designs!! I love your new rings. Thanks for sharing the name of the designer. She has some great designs. If I ever break my stone buying ban, I will definitely consider working with her.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1473712128|4075625 said:
lovedogs: waah!! You have such a great eye for elegant and unique designs!! I love your new rings. Thanks for sharing the name of the designer. She has some great designs. If I ever break my stone buying ban, I will definitely consider working with her.

Thanks, Acinom! I am completly taken by her designs---it's like they came out of my brain, but in a way more artistic way :) I'm already planning a pendant, bracelet, etc with her. But need to spread it out over many months. But she's definitely my new "go to" artist for everything. Also it doesn't hurt that her work is very affordable given the quality. Can't wait for them to arrive and be on my finger!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AHHH my blue topaz ring is here!!! The next one will come in October. Doug's stone looks so incredible and her designs are fluid and perfect. I am thrilled with it :)

collage_2016-09-16_17_52_07.jpg

collage_2016-09-16_17_50_16_9.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's great to see the ring on your finger!! She looks stunning on you. I love the dew drop color of the stone and the detailing and elegance of the ring. What a beauty! I have studied the jewellers work and I really love the unique look and natural shapes. Please post more pics. Is the ring comfortable?

corundum_conundrum

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks!

It's really just a fun little vintage bypass ring in 10kt gold. I decided I had too many sunny sparklers that never saw the light of day, so this bright precision cut ebay chryso (1.9 cts) got promoted. The color is hard to catch on camera, but it's a strongly saturated slightly greenish yellow that flashes some blue mint in the sunlight.

img_20160909_164032770.jpg

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
1.65ct dark grey spinel cut by Jeff Davies -- I don't remember the dimensions! -- set in a 14k RG Stuller semimount, size 6.75, set "as low as possible" by Joe Escobar. Least shifty spinel I've ever met -- I occasionally catch flashes of purple or blue, and she certainly reflects whatever colors I'm wearing, but I can't see any undertones besides neutral/grey, yet never blacks out. Makes me dream of a similarly-sized (or, who am I kidding, bigger would be fine) asscher-cut grey diamond, but ooh, that's a real unicorn. :)

imag2190.jpg

imag2206.jpg

imag2202.jpg
(As low as possible! Did they drill a little divot for the culet??)

imag2197.jpg

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
evergreen...I love grey spinels but don't think they would go well with my skin tone..so tempting when I see rings like yours!
liz_sparklelover = very pretty setting (and another color I wish I could wear :whistle: )

liz_sparklelover

Rough_Rock
lilmosun|1475808969|4084353 said:
evergreen...I love grey spinels but don't think they would go well with my skin tone..so tempting when I see rings like yours!
liz_sparklelover = very pretty setting (and another color I wish I could wear :whistle: )

Been lurking here for far too long haha, poisoned by the beautiful rings I see here !!!

Thanks for the compliment, I think one can wear any color, maybe just need to match the tone..

image_1130.jpg

Another ring, this time pink spinel with diamond halo in WG.. Also below $1.2k, snagged the stones direct from Sri Lanka

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
liz_sparklelover|1475819057|4084371 said:

Been lurking here for far too long haha, poisoned by the beautiful rings I see here !!!

Thanks for the compliment, I think one can wear any color, maybe just need to match the tone..

image_1130.jpg

Another ring, this time pink spinel with diamond halo in WG.. Also below $1.2k, snagged the stones direct from Sri Lanka

Gorgeous rings! Pink spinels hold a special place in my heart and your rings are beatiful. :appl:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
liz_sparklelover|1475819057|4084371 said:

image_1130.jpg

Gorgeous rings! Pink spinels hold a special place in my heart and your rings are beautiful. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results