carat
color
clarity

Sweet-an IDJ suite! 0.65 EVS2 MQ, 3.03ISI2 MRB, 0.75Jackets

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Sweet-an IDJ suite! 0.65 EVS2 MQ, 3.03ISI2 MRB, 0.75Jack

Pinto, you have an absolutely gorgeous collection! Amazing! :love: :love: :love:
Love your sweet kitty getting in on the bling action. :bigsmile:

bugbear

Shiny_Rock

I love all your purchases! You have great taste!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

WOW WOW WOW!!!! :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh how I would love to play in your jewelry box (or jewelry chest?)!!!! AMAZING pieces you have. If you ever, ever decide to sell your marquise in that killer setting, let me know!!!!!! Many, many more photos are in order!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am drooling on my laptop.. such beautiful, stunning pieces!!!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock

Love that 3.013ct gorgeous rock and the other goodies!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I wasn't paying attention the first time around. All these are new pieces. OMG. I don't know what to say. Congratulations seems so insufficient. Wear them all in good health and joy. :appl: :appl: :appl:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

What a year of bling you are having Pintobean! I've really been enjoying your journey. Thanks for sharing it all with us :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi:

COOL LOOT! :appl: :love:

cheers--Sharon

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous overload! I love all of the settings, all of your stones and the jackets are beautiful.
Amazing find with regard to your fabulous unicorn, but your yellow gold marquise has my heart :love: :love: :love:

Congratulations! Enjoy your bling fest!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

arkieb1|1471484764|4067181 said:
Congrats on your new bling totally amazeballs!!!! :sun: :sun: :sun: :lol: I love your EC, but I think Pollo has my heart :naughty:
Thank you arkieb1! Birds of a feather, flock together! :dance:
Queenie60 said:
Your collection is exquisite! I love the e/w marquise ring and the blue stones that you wear with the jackets! Thank you for sharing - congratulations and enjoy!!! :love: :love: :wavey:
Thank you Queenie60! :wavey: YOU are the one with truly exquisite taste and bling! Your double milgrained pendant has kicked off a frenzy of double milgraining!!!! :appl:
LadyMCh said:
Well, here I am drooling on my keyboard! How exciting! Congrats on finding Pollo! I love her 8-prong setting!
I almost died at "Miami, I am your sistahhhhhh!!!!" :lol: But seriously...adopt me. We can make this work. :angel:
Hi LadyMCh - You flatter me too much! I'm glad you found that "sistahhhh" comment funny! :lol: I'm open to adoption as long as you're potty trained :wacko:
diamondseeker2006 said:
:lol: Too much amazing bling for one thread, PB!!!! Goodness, you have had a good year!!!! Gorgeous rings and earrings!!! :love:
Thanks DS! My wallet doesn't agree ... too skinny! :lol:
CareBear said:
PB, your collection is just MAGNIFICENT! :love: :love: :love: Have a huge EC in addition to a 3ct MRB would totally be my dream come true! I didn't even realize you had the sapphire cab in the works! Did IDJ source those as well?
Hi Carebear! :wavey: Thank you very much! I got the 5mm cabs from Stachura.
ringcat said:
Love, Love, Love your collection PintoBean :love: Most of all your EC, and your MRB too... its so lovely to be able to pick a different ring for a different day, they're all winners :drool: Are you on LT PintoBean? ... I had a question.
Hi ringcat! :wavey: Thank you for the sweet compliments! No, I'm not on LT, but if you have a question you can reply to the IDJ hangout thread, or if it's more private in nature, setup a LT post and alert me through the hangout htread.
laurenk said:
Love love love!!!!! Loved reading this thread and I love your collection!!!!!
Thank you so much larenk! I'm glad you are enjoying the thread!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

lknvrb4 said:
Beautiful collection!
Thank you lknvrb4!
MissGotRocks said:
You have truly outdone yourself in one year - beautiful, beautiful rings! What will you do for an encore?
I actually want a 7 stone 40 pointer EC band HAHAHAHAAHA - that's for 2017, I think... :whistle:
Alex T said:
Seriously, Pinto?? This is all so gorgeous that I may just vomit!! :love: :love:
Bahaahahaha - this is too funny! :lol: Thank you Alex T!
Fulvia said:
Seconding the vomiting happening in the last post and also lining up for adoption: I've already been to college so no worries on that front. HOLY MOTHER - Pinto this collection is unbelievable. Congratulations!!! In addition to your STUH-NNING EC, the E-W marquise is so sweet (and gives you tons of finger coverage!) and the unicorn is just sweet simplicity. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Nice! You're a prime candidate for adoption for sure! BAHAHAAHHA! Thank you Fulvia! :wavey:
tyty333 said:
Wow! Your collection is growing by leaps and bounds! Such beautiful pieces...you're on a roll...dont stop now! :D
Thank you tyty333 for the flattery and the enaBLING! Ooo.... did anyone ever notice that "bling" is within "enabling"? :lol:
ac117 said:
Absolutely positively gawwwwwgeoussss darling gawwwwgeous!!! :love: :lickout: My twinsie!!!!!! You made out like a serious bandit!!! You've got quite the enabling DH...mine told me not to get any ideas when I showed him your new haul :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you funded more than college with all this!! Now adopt me quick so I can have Pollo and Miami as sistahs too!!! :dance: Can't wait for a gtg so we can take group shots!!! :Up_to_something:
ac117 - TWINSIE!!! Thank you for enabling yet reality checking when necessary lololol and for providing the preview shots whenever you go to IDJ for your own "shtuff". :love: OK - instead of enabling, I hope my haul "inspires" you BAHAHAAHAHAHA! :think: :dance:
bright ice said:
Beautiful rings, each so different. I must say the EC pulls my strings. You have had a great year but you still have time left ;))
Thank you bright ice for the kind words and the "inspiration" to be efficient with the balance of 2016 lolol... Why wait till 2017 for more bling? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lickout: :lol:
gemgirl said:
Honey, they are ALL drop dead gorgeous specimens of the beauty one can find while diving into this crazy passion of ours. I don't have a favorite because they all have such unique personality unto themselves but........ Maybe because I saw her in person as soon as she was done, I do love Miss Miami. I think I told you that through your newly finished ring which was laying down, I got to read the specs on the stone. I asked Yekutiel "can I look?" Sure! you're going to see it soon anyway. Well I saw VVS2 and my little heart just skipped a beat. Love, lurve, wuvved her at first sight! Congratulations on owning such unique beauties! I can't imagine the feeling. How does it feel?
Thank you gemgirl for your kind words and cheerleading as I dove head first into these projects. Hmm... how does it feel? It honestly feels almost complete - like one or two more serious pieces of jewelry and I'm DONE for LIFE! Isn't that crazy? i didn't think I would be done so early. The EC band, and MAYBE larger studs... :doh:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, I'm in bling heaven! :halo: Please keep the projects coming and we will all live vicariously through you! :sun:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You have such an amazing collection!!
I love your new acquisitions. You have made some great choices.
Enjoy wearing these and please keep posting your fabulous pics.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Please indulge me as I share some stacking pics! First up is my IDJ 5 stone and Pollo Unicorn
img_1267_0.jpg img_1269_1.jpg img_1271_0.jpg img_1272_1.jpg img_1273_0.jpg img_1274.jpg img_1275.jpg img_1276.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Pollo and JA bezel band!
img_1277.jpg img_1278.jpg
img_1280.jpg img_1281.jpg
img_1282_0.jpg img_1283.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Pollo and IDJ milgrain channel set band!
img_1284.jpg img_1285.jpg img_1286_0.jpg

Pollo and Sonia B single prong band!
img_1287.jpg img_1288.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sassy Marquise, Beaded Stuller Band and JA Sapphire Marquise Bezel band - I wouldn't stack it like this but it's interesting to see the rings and workmanship together!
img_1289_0.jpg img_1291.jpg img_1292.jpg

Sassy Marquise and Beaded Band
img_1293.jpg img_1294.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ah, Pollo and the 5-stone. Swoon :love: :love: :love:

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock

Love all your combinations. Very exquisite!! :love:
I like to think of si2 (eye clean) as my little secret between my diamond and I. Haha and of course my jeweler.

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock

Amazing collection PB!!! Enjoy them all in good health!!

Mrs_Ace

Rough_Rock

Very gorgeous rings!!! Love, love, love your colection!! :love: :love: :love: Excuse me while I wipe the drool....

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs|1471542991|4067370 said:
What a glorious thread! Congrats on your incredible pieces! I can't even decide on a favorite between those 3 rings--they are all glorious on their own way! But the unicorn setting is just TDF :love: :love:
Enjoy and wear in good health!
Awww... Thank you so much, lovedogs! :wavey:
daintyG said:
Gosh, I love your collection! Those claw prongs are so elegant. I also love the MQ setting--it looks comfortable and gorgeous.
thank you for the kind words, daintyG! :wavey: I really am a big fan of how IDJ does claw prongs! :love: they are a worthy homage to my kitty cats! :love:
missy said:
Pinto, you have an absolutely gorgeous collection! Amazing! :love: :love: :love:
Love your sweet kitty getting in on the bling action. :bigsmile:
thank you, Missy! :wavey: I'd love to play with YOUR gorgeous collection one day! Kitty wasn't amused that pollo is not...pollo! :lol:
bugbear said:
I love all your purchases! You have great taste!
thank you bugbear! That is so sweet of you to say! :love:
lorrissey said:
WOW WOW WOW!!!! :love:
thank you lorrissey!
JDDN said:
Oh how I would love to play in your jewelry box (or jewelry chest?)!!!! AMAZING pieces you have. If you ever, ever decide to sell your marquise in that killer setting, let me know!!!!!! Many, many more photos are in order!!!! :love: :love: :love:
thank you JDDN! Can I convince you to be a marquise ring twin? :naughty:
Tekate said:
I am drooling on my laptop.. such beautiful, stunning pieces!!!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:
thank you, Tekate! Just don't get electrocuted by the drool meeting the laptop! :lickout: :shock:
Monnyjay said:
Love that 3.013ct gorgeous rock and the other goodies!
thank you Monnyjay :wavey:
LLJsmom said:
I wasn't paying attention the first time around. All these are new pieces. OMG. I don't know what to say. Congratulations seems so insufficient. Wear them all in good health and joy. :appl: :appl: :appl:
thank you LLJsmom! :lol:
RosieR said:
What a year of bling you are having Pintobean! I've really been enjoying your journey. Thanks for sharing it all with us :wavey:
thanks RosieR! I'm grateful for the PS company on this journey. It's just not the same in real life! :appl:
canuk-gal said:
Hi:
COOL LOOT! :appl: :love:
cheers--Sharon
thank you! I sometimes feel like I've looted IDJ lolol :lol:
CRYSTAL24K said:
Gorgeous overload! I love all of the settings, all of your stones and the jackets are beautiful.
Amazing find with regard to your fabulous unicorn, but your yellow gold marquise has my heart :love: :love: :love:
Congratulations! Enjoy your bling fest!
thank you crystal24k! That marquise is proof that beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and prices! :dance:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b|1471634854|4067786 said:
Oh, I'm in bling heaven! :halo: Please keep the projects coming and we will all live vicariously through you! :sun:
thank you for the kind words! We may have to get a go fund me going for me to churn out more projects! :lol:
Acinom said:
You have such an amazing collection!!
I love your new acquisitions. You have made some great choices.
Enjoy wearing these and please keep posting your fabulous pics.
thank you acinom!
Victoria10 said:
Love all your combinations. Very exquisite!! :love:
I like to think of si2 (eye clean) as my little secret between my diamond and I. Haha and of course my jeweler.
thank you victoria10! That is too cute! My little secret... :saint: :lol:
QueenFVS said:
Amazing collection PB!!! Enjoy them all in good health!!
thank you QueenFVS! :wavey:
Mrs_Ace said:
Very gorgeous rings!!! Love, love, love your colection!! :love: :love: :love: Excuse me while I wipe the drool....
thank you Mrs_ace!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I'm just curious! Out of all the new pieces which is your favorite? Or perhaps top two?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a haul, PB! I love them all!! :love: :love: :love:

I also love your sense of humour...so infectious!! :appl: I always look fwd to reading your posts, they're so happy and make me chuckle each and every time.

Wear all your pretties in great health and happiness.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

PB, IRL, does the EC show more or less color than the MRB?

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

OMG, LOVE LOVE LOVE your entire suite! :love: :love: :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

hathalove said:
I'm just curious! Out of all the new pieces which is your favorite? Or perhaps top two?
Hmmm...I think my favorites are the Miami EC and the tennis bracelet for 1st place, followed by the Pollo unicorn. The Miami EC because Yekutiel actually had it out to show a friend for size purposes, and he thought of me. That's very special to have a vendor know you that well that he can see something and know that it screams "Pinto Bean"! Also, because the EC journey coincided partly with cchloe's upgrade journey, and ac117 and gemgirl both got to see Miami in person at IDJ. It was really nice to make a connection to PSers like that.

The tennis bracelet because of LLJsmom - when she posted that picture of her in a plaid top with jeans rocking a TB bracelet, I was like :love: TB's aren't just for tennis or dress up, they can look effortlessly chic on an average day, too! Seeing the TB in that new light really got me amped to get one!

Pollo unicorn because I really wasn't looking for her, but when I found her, I had to have her. It was fun sharing the journey with ac117 and getting to be twinsies with her "stunnning Stellla". I also am very proud of the fact that the setting is now an IDJ offering!
Phoenix|1471833546|4068489 said:
What a haul, PB! I love them all!! :love: :love: :love:
I also love your sense of humour...so infectious!! :appl: I always look fwd to reading your posts, they're so happy and make me chuckle each and every time.
Wear all your pretties in great health and happiness.
Thank you Phoenix! You are an absolute doll yourself! I believe you're somewhere in Asia and I hope one day we can meet up abroad or in NY. :wavey:
CareBear said:
PB, IRL, does the EC show more or less color than the MRB?
Excellent question! I just did a photoshoot because of this question. In a nutshell, when I have H, I and K together, they all look white to me top down, in all kinds of lighting. As for the EC - I am going to forever think of EC as being short for "Ever so Creepy". Why? when the facets are "off" you see FLESH through the stone, but when they are "on", it's white! Thank god I'm an animated woman that talks with my hands a lot so you get less "Ever so Creepy" fleshy moments. :lol: Give me a few to vet the pics and upload :)
Resonance.Of.Life said:
OMG, LOVE LOVE LOVE your entire suite! :love: :love: :love:
Thank you ROL!!! :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

From the fingernail down: diamonds of the colors H, I, K and K ("hick") :roll: :lol:
Honestly, I think from the top down, they are all pretty on par with whiteness. As I mentioned above, the EC has the "Ever so Creepy" flesh factor :errrr: The H is a very good cut, IIRC, while the I is an XXX, and the K is an AGS0, and the EC is just... blocky :dance: .
Bedroom with natural lighting seeping through the windows:
img_1305.jpg img_1306.jpg img_1307.jpg img_1308.jpg img_1310.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results