carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this thread!

Does vintage Tiffany count? My only Tiffany purchase, but I sure love it! A vintage Tiffany and Co. watch from the 1930s. Not the original band.

img_9978.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow.. your watch is an elegant beauty!!!! :love: :love: :love:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1448827133|3955334 said:
Wow.. your watch is an elegant beauty!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Aw thank you so much!

skinsensitive

Rough_Rock
Just engaged!

I LOVE my Soleste! I've been a Tiffany aficionado my entire life. I have quite a few other diamond pieces as well, but this is my first engagement ring. I knew exactly what I wanted - full finger coverage and bling bling, with signature Tiffany craftsmanship. Soleste came along a few years ago and I've had my eye on it since then. I knew this was the one I wanted even before I met my fiance. Hey, we are in this forum and you can all relate, right? :)

It took months of waiting for this particular ring to come in - our sales associate was so great, updating us any time something of this size was coming down the pipeline. Well worth the wait!

My new fiance and I privately celebrated in Paris. It has been almost a month and we are now telling the rest of our family. :) Enjoying our time together.

I will pair this with the Soleste band. I'll post pics again. :)

Tiffany Soleste
3.08 center, H VS1
Size 3.5

img_0471.jpg
fullsizerender__3__7.jpg
fullsizerender__4__3.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness!!! Your ring is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!
The design.. The size.. The pure fabulousness of it all!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Wow.. And to celebrate in the most romantic city in the world as well.. Aaah...
Congratulations!!! :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
skinsensitive! Wow, please start your own thread here in Show Me the Bling! Not many people will see it here. You'll need to take more pics because people will definitely ask! Gorgeous ring! :love: :love: :love:

P

Petalouda

I have received snotty comments in the past how we "overpaid" for my Tiffany solitaire etc. But I truly love my ring. The craftsmanship is excellent and the stone sparkles like crazy. It is a 1.37 G stone. VVS1 or VVS2 ( I keep forgetting). People always think my diamond is bigger than it is. We've had nothing but excellent service from Tiffanys over the years. img_11223.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new bracelet Motownmama!
Looks great stacked with your watch..
A+ impulse purchase!! :wavey:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Rubies!!

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1391178364|3604921 said:
LOVELOVELOVE everyone's Tiffany finery!! :love:
Here is a piece of mine.

Rubies-R-Me - your collection is stunning! :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much mco312! :wavey:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1447595934|3949912 said:
Helloooo everyone!
I thought I would add a little more Tiffany finery to this fun thread. :love:
I searched and finally found a matching Schlumberger ruby and diamond 16 stone ring to stack with the one I already had.
Chunky is my thing! :lol:

The Tiffany Schlumberger ruby ring is my ultimate ideal maybe-someday dream ring!!!! Lucky you!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Elliot86! I hope you get the ring someday soon. :love:
Beautiful Tiffany wedding set Allthingssparkly!! :appl:

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
My classic wedding band in 14k

img_12718.jpg

img_12719.jpg

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me said:
Thanks so much Elliot86! I hope you get the ring someday soon. :love:
Beautiful Tiffany wedding set Allthingssparkly!! :appl:

Thank you :)

@skinsensitive OMG you queen!! What a ring!
Petalouda said:
I have received snotty comments in the past how we "overpaid" for my Tiffany solitaire etc. But I truly love my ring. The craftsmanship is excellent and the stone sparkles like crazy. It is a 1.37 G stone. VVS1 or VVS2 ( I keep forgetting). People always think my diamond is bigger than it is. We've had nothing but excellent service from Tiffanys over the years.

Beautiful ring!! You know it's not news to Tiffany owners that their rings weren't the best bargain on the market. You pay more for the service,brick and mortar luxury experience, perfect settings, and that the quality bar is very high for the stones so you can kind of pick one blind in a way that would be unadvisable at a big vendor or online retailer. Not like I plan on selling but the brand does help the resale value as well. So ignore all the comments and enjoy your beautiful ring. When I plug my stats in to BN my ring was only 2k more... Just seeing it in person before purchase and not having to send it in for service is worth 2k to me. No regrets here!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Allthingssparkling - gorgeous!!! What are the specs on your solitaire?

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
motownmama said:
Allthingssparkling - gorgeous!!! What are the specs on your solitaire?

thank you! I love seeing your pics stacking with the Etoile :) lovely collection! I want to add the alternating round bezel jazz eternity to my set one day... :dance:

My solitaire is 1.45, H, VVS2, XXX. Scored a 1.2 on the HCA tool. (my finger is a size 5.5). I am just truly obsessed with it, I clean it everyday haha.

Here's the band I want to add to the party :)

eternity_1.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks lovely too!! I hope you get it!! I love to stack, as you know; but, there's something really yummy about the clean, classic simplicity of your ER and the Etoile. But, that's why I love stacking vs maybe resetting: yiu can always UNstack too!!

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
yes absolutely! I love the chubbiness of the Etoile too, looks great on its own. I think for my hubs to give me another ring I gotta give him a baby haha... need a few years to be ready for that :shifty: I think the jazz bezel and the etoile without the ering would be a great, low-key but sparkly stack as well! Our first anniversary is this weekend, so heres to many more years (and rings :saint: )

chamomiletea

Rough_Rock
Allthingsparkling that is truly beautiful.

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock
Thought I'd add my item here, even though it's just a small one. I received an open heart necklace for my birthday recently. In the photo below, I've attached the open heart necklace to an extender so that I can wear it layered with my other rose gold necklace.

img_2823.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your necklaces looks terrific layered like that!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
motownmama|1475522451|4083270 said:
Your necklaces looks terrific layered like that!

They really do! So pretty! :appl:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
This is my much loved Tiffany Elsa Peretti Bone Cuff - I pined for this for ages and received it last year for my wedding anniversary!

img_12859.jpg

img_12860.jpg

img_12861.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results