shape
carat
color
clarity

Who is with me on this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessCut81

Rough_Rock
Hey girls!!
I wonder if any one of you is experiencing what i am experiencing.??
Well to start off, i guess i got myself into this myself.
I know Way more about diamonds that my (FIANCEE? should I call him that?), so we went diamond shopping. I picked out my ring, he bought it, and now its getting shipped to my house. ... he has not proposed, just bought the ring which is getting shipped to my house?? Where is the romancEe? where is the kneeling? Where is the surprise? Am Icrazy for feeling this?? OR should i just be happy that i got someone to buy me a ring ? (LOL).. ladies?? any thing??

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perhaps he is intending to propose to you with the ring when it arrives.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Princess:

I feel your pain. I''m doing everything (inquiries, research etc.). He''s paying for it and that''s it! Although it''s not being shipped to my house...I''m hoping that he will be able to surprise me with the proposal. Although after being with him for 10 years, it''s going to be hard for him to sneak anything past me.
20.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I think you guys should talk about it - I went through the whole choosing and ordering process with my FI, and we just had an agreement that once it was a question of just getting the setting and stone to the same place and picking up the finished ring and proposing that was all him. Was it entirely a suprise? No, not really. Was it still incredibly special and romantic? Yes, it really was. If this is important to you - speak up and ask him if he wants to "propose" - I think a lot of guys do want that moment.

angelina

Rough_Rock
I designed the ring I wanted- still haven''t gotten it yet though.
I told him that I didn''t mind doing the footwork, but it was up to him to pick up the ring and surprise me with it when the moment was right.
Explain to him the way you want it done.
I''m sure he''ll help you out
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results