shape
carat
color
clarity

Trump Surrogate Katrina Pierson says...

E B

Ideal_Rock
...sorry for the clickbait title, you just need to see it for yourselves. Remember, this isn't a crazy woman who broke into the studio and had a seat in front of the camera, this is one of Trump's most prominent surrogates.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-sp...-in-afghanistan-until-obama-decided-to-go-in/

Fast forward to around 1:55 if you don't want to watch it all.

Do you think she'll be let go for this? She did recently blame Humayun Khan's death (2004) on Obama, but maybe she was being sarcastic.

(Just thought you could use a break, siv! ;)))

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I watched that when it was live and wanted to bang my head at her inaccurate facts. I've seen her several times on CNN and I think, MSNBC. She speaks very robotic and she can not be reasoned or argued with even when challenged with the straight facts. She should not be a Trump surrogate as she does him more harm than good, and he already does that enough on his own.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, E B ,how did I fail to click on this link before? It is simply unbelievable. Yes, JoCoJenn, this is the man to trust to lead us as Commander in Chief. The man who appoints this woman to run his campaign. What does it matter that she thinks President Obama led the US into Afghanistan when it was President George W Bush and that she thought the US entered four years after it did? We should all trust Trump after hearing this.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1471176883|4065822 said:
Oh, E B ,how did I fail to click on this link before? It is simply unbelievable. Yes, JoCoJenn, this is the man to trust to lead us as Commander in Chief. The man who appoints this woman to run his campaign. What does it matter that she thinks President Obama led the US into Afghanistan when it was President George W Bush and that she thought the US entered four years after it did? We should all trust Trump after hearing this.

Deb, I am NOT a Trump fan/supporter, as I have repeatedly stated on here. So I don't know why you felt the need to imply such, especially when I wasn't even part of this conversation/thread.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1471177428|4065825 said:
AGBF|1471176883|4065822 said:

Deb, I am NOT a Trump fan/supporter, as I have repeatedly stated on here. So I don't know why you felt the need to imply such, especially when I wasn't even part of this conversation/thread.

Jenn-I remember your saying that you would trust Trump to be the Commander in Chief over Secretary Clinton. Did you not say that? I will search for it if you wish. I apologize if my memory is playing tricks on me (as it sometimes does). That comment from you (if, indeed, I recall correctly) has irked me for a very long time since, as you have said, you "wore the uniform".

Deb

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Given the choices, yes, I probably did say that. HRC has PROVEN to me through her ACTIONS she is not trustworthy. Chump on the other hand has used WORDS (albeit idiotic at times). But as the saying goes, one speaks louder than the other.

And trustworthiness is a VERY critical quality for me in any CINC. That doesn't mean I support Trump; it means I do NOT trust HRC.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1471191159|4065883 said:
Given the choices, yes, I probably did say that. HRC has PROVEN to me through her ACTIONS she is not trustworthy. Chump on the other hand has used WORDS (albeit idiotic at times). But as the saying goes, one speaks louder than the other.

And trustworthiness is a VERY critical quality for me in any CINC. That doesn't mean I support Trump; it means I do NOT trust HRC.

As long as you say that you consider Trump more capable of being Commander in Chief than Secretary Clinton, I think it is fair for me to post that Donald Trump doesn't know that Russia has invaded Eastern Ukraine; that he doesn't know Crimea (recently annexed by Russia) is part of another sovereign State (Ukraine) and that he is encouraging an unfriendly power in its aggression when he suggests to Vladimir Putin that if he becomes President of the United States he might bless the Russian annexation of Crimea; and that he puts a spokeswoman on television who does not know which US president invaded Afghanistan and when.

If you consider it trustworthy to be ignorant of where an enemy has troops, we do not agree on what is trustworthy in a Commander in Chief.

AGBF

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are entitled to & welcome to post your opinions. And I would appreciate being left out of them when you falsely imply my support for a candidate that I have repeatedly stated I do not support.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1471191862|4065892 said:
JoCoJenn|1471191159|4065883 said:

As long as you say that you consider Trump more capable of being Commander in Chief than Secretary Clinton, I think it is fair for me to post that Donald Trump doesn't know that Russia has invaded Eastern Ukraine; that he doesn't know Crimea (recently annexed by Russia) is part of another sovereign State (Ukraine) and that he is encouraging an unfriendly power in its aggression when he suggests to Vladimir Putin that if he becomes President of the United States he might bless the Russian annexation of Crimea; and that he puts a spokeswoman on television who does not know which US president invaded Afghanistan and when.

If you consider it trustworthy to be ignorant of where an enemy has troops, we do not agree on what is trustworthy in a Commander in Chief.

AGBF

For this reason alone he doesn't deserve to be president.

He is doing a wonderful job of showing the world what a buffoon he is. Thank God his numbers are dropping.

BeekeeperBetty

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I guess my husband's deployment to Afghanistan in 2008 was a figment of our imagination. Good to know.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results