carat
color
clarity

Likely Trump supporters

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1470865159|4064480 said:
...angry, burnt out, entitled, and very very sad nutjobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE0TK7kVcHA

Kenny - you know we have Trump supporters here. Whatever your feelings about Trump or his supporters, blanket statements like yours do not promote civil or constructive dialogue.

I don't understand people supporting this particular candidate, but I do understand good people supporting GOP ideals and therefore looking for the best in their candidate. Same goes for the Democratic candidate.

Name-calling isn't good for civil discourse. Taking the low road just because someone else did it first says more about you than the objects of your name-calling.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I find this series of videos painful to watch, but on a sociological level, riveting.

Something has happened in America, and in other western countries.
People are disillusioned and pissed.
Hope, for many, has vanished!

Trump, brilliantly, has tapped into this anger, of course for his own gain and not to help anyone.
Yes, I'm still voting for Clinton.

I don't know what the answer is.

Again, I see these videos as valid and essential grass-roots documentation of our times.
I hate smartphones, but I'm over the moon happy that so many people have a video camera in their pocket.

I think everyone should watch the entire series.
I feel great for compassion for those left behind by our modern system of the haves and the have-nots.

Ironically, the angriest and lowest IQ will vote for Trump, though IMO they'd benefit more voting for Clinton.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
kenny|1470866390|4064484 said:
I find this series of videos painful to watch, but on a sociological level, riveting.

Something has happened in America, and in other western countries.
People are disillusioned and pissed.
Hope, for many, has vanished!

Trump, brilliantly, has tapped into this anger, of course for his own gain and not to help anyone.
Yes, I'm still voting for Clinton.

I don't know what the answer is.

Again, I see these videos as valid and essential grass-roots documentation of our times.
I hate smartphones, but I'm over the moon happy that so many people have a video camera in their pocket.

I think everyone should watch the entire series.
I feel great for compassion for those left behind by our modern system of the haves and the have-nots.

Ironically, the angriest and lowest IQ will vote for Trump, though IMO they'd benefit more from voting for Clinton.
This, I would agree with. It's a truly valid observation of what is happening to the world at large.... It's unfortunate you had to stick that valid observation with a presumptuous, false, pot stirring title and post. I have read so many of your posts that were written with nothing more than that format/objective. Pot stirring. Either you know it, like it, and don't care, or you are subconsciously unaware of what you are doing.

Either way, not cool Kenny. This kind of post is just offensive. It does no good for the forum. You are an intelligent, funny guy. You could do so much better than this.

Just food for thought. :wavey:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unstirred pots burn the food.

When it comes to the omnipresent PS popularity contest, I don't play.

I see things.
I post what I feel is true.

Q

Queenie60

What does this have to do with supporting Trump? This is stupid. These are most likely people with mental illness which isn't funny. I don't need to see this sh***t. If I were in a public place and this occurred, I would get the hell out of there because outrage frightens me.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1470870709|4064508 said:
... This is stupid. ...

Just wanted to document your use of the word, "stupid".

You're certainly entitled to your opinion but for some reason many here get their panties in a wad over the term "stupid".

I may be stupid.
So what.

IMO, it's okay to call someone stupid.
If someone is stupid, call them stupid.

Like Trump, and his supporters, I'm sick of our overly-PC culture.

Stupid is as stupid does.

I'm stupid.
There you go.

Q

Queenie60

kenny|1470871235|4064514 said:
... This is stupid. ...

You're certainly entitled to your opinion but for some reason many here get their panties in a wad over the term "stupid".

I may be stupid.
So what.

I'm stupid.
There you go.

Kenny - I am not calling you stupid - I'm referring to the videos. And YES - I feel that those videos are STUPID. Not here to fight with you, just want to say that I don't know why you feel that those DUMB AND STUPID videos have anything to do with supporting Trump? And I find them to be quite offensive.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am the smartest person here since I am NOT voting for either of the candidates... :praise:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1470871453|4064515 said:
kenny|1470871235|4064514 said:
... This is stupid. ...

I may be stupid.
So what.

I'm stupid.
There you go.

Kenny - I am not calling you stupid - I'm referring to the videos. And YES - I feel that those videos are STUPID. Not here to fight with you, just want to say that I don't know why you feel that those DUMB AND STUPID videos have anything to do with supporting Trump? And I find them to be quite offensive.

Okay.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What does this have to do with supporting Trump?

I read this thread all the way through before I clicked on the link, but although there was a lot of discussion between posters no one described the content of the thread kenny posted. If anyone else like me who is interested in politics wants to read or watch something about the elections, he should not click on this thread. The answer to Queenie's question above is:

Nothing. The link has nothing to do with Trump or politics. It is some compilation of very bad (not at all funny) video clips of people who are supposedly angry customers.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1470865954|4064483 said:
kenny|1470865159|4064480 said:
...angry, burnt out, entitled, and very very sad nutjobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE0TK7kVcHA

Kenny - you know we have Trump supporters here. Whatever your feelings about Trump or his supporters, blanket statements like yours do not promote civil or constructive dialogue.

I don't understand people supporting this particular candidate, but I do understand good people supporting GOP ideals and therefore looking for the best in their candidate. Same goes for the Democratic candidate.

Name-calling isn't good for civil discourse. Taking the low road just because someone else did it first says more about you than the objects of your name-calling.

I agree and I don't find it the least bit productive.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
kenny|1470870150|4064505 said:
Unstirred pots burn the food.

When it comes to the omnipresent PS popularity contest, I don't play.

I see things.
I post what I feel is true.
I'm not asking you to play games. I'm not even asking you to refrain from posting (legitimate) controversial topics. I'm asking you not to post stuff that clearly is only for the benefit of riling people up. And no, you are NOT stupid Kenny, so I know you know exactly what I'm saying here.

So, you think it's true that these people would vote for Trump? Clearly you have NO idea if that's true or not. This has nothing to do with Trump. But it has everything to do with causing dissension among voters on this board. Secondly, as others have said, it's just wrong on many levels to exploit these poor souls.

I see what you're really doing, no matter what excuse you give it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results