shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW PHOENIX_Consolidated Collection (VCA, Cartier, BGD etc)

luv2sparkles

Rough_Rock
OMG!! I'm definitely awake now (feeding baby in middle of nite). Wow Phoenix, what an AMAZING, AMAZING collection!! Every piece is spectacular, I would have such a hard time picking out which one to wear for the day if I'm you. Each and every single piece is beautiful. But, I especially adored the VCA lotus ring. Although, I will probably never get to own one, it was the their between the ring design that had drawn me to VCA. Thank you for posting!!

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Macro shots would be awesome. Thanks, Phoenix!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharing my latest acquisitions:

Van Cleef Perlee Perles d'Or in WG in the first pic. This shows how I'm planning to wear it most often, paired with my Cartier pave Love; though I can pair it with my other bracelets too. The main reason I got this was because the Love is a little too big and it kept sliding up and down on my wrist, and that drove me a little bonkers. Plus, the Love looks a bit lonely on its own. The Perles d'Or sits flush with my Cartier Love - due to its height and its true oval shape - which I really love.

The second pic shows the Perles d'Or and also my new ruby + diamond tennis bracelet ( I thought I was gonna get 2 of the latter, but there's only 1).

perles_d_or_0.jpg

vca_perles_d_or_2.jpg

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix.... there are no words... just none except i almost cried when the thread ended!! your collection is incredible!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG have I missed or forgotten about your giant pear halo? It looks perfect. Well, they all do. Ha! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new perlee Phoenix! It's such a great piece. You can match it with your love or wear casually by itself. Love it!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, ladies. You're too kind. :D

Wendylynne, you're too funny! lol

LLJsmom, that none of my friends likes the Perles d'Or finally got to me. I'm beginning to think it looks cheap, which is ludicrous bc nothing at VCA is cheap. Anyway, I've just committed with my SA to return the Perles d'Or and get the 6-motif pave Sweet Alhambra. I hesitated initially bc of the higher price and I've been on a crazy spending spree. I love this Sweet bracelet a lot and it'll pair very nicely with my diamond tennis bracelets; it'll also pair very nicely with the Sweet butterfly in turquoise once my best friend buys that for me for my b'day. Actually, the stacking possibilities are endless.

http://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/en/collections/jewelry/alhambra/sweet-alhambra/vcaro85700-sweet-alhambra-bracelet-6-motifs.html

So, I still haven't resolved the issue of my Cartier pave Love sliding up and down my wrist, but that's ok - totally first world problem anyway.

(Note to self: I reeeaaaaly need to remember to leave my CC's at home from now on, or better still cut them up totally! :rodent: :lol: :cheeky: )

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skhii|1469257953|4058534 said:
Macro shots would be awesome. Thanks, Phoenix!

Sorry to have taken so long.

tennis_2.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new Sweet Alhambra in WG pave. LOVE this!! :love: :love: :love:

sweet_alhambra.jpg

sweet_alhambra_2.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is so gorgeous on you!!! I love it! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1470799847|4064143 said:
I LOVE it too!!! Looks awesome with the tennis bracelet!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hathalove|1470809110|4064174 said:
It is so gorgeous on you!!! I love it! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl:

Thank you very much, hathalove. I must say I love this so much better than the Perles d'Or.

Have you come any closer to your decision re the bracelet?

And the AVCs? You still enjoying them? Tell me, how do they compare to the ACA? I mean, what do you love about the AVC's that is not present in the ACA? I'm dreaming of my AVCs! :Up_to_something:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1470809516|4064176 said:
Phoenix|1470799847|4064143 said:
I LOVE it too!!! Looks awesome with the tennis bracelet!

Thank you so much, CareBear. That's also my fave combo.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1470892036|4064643 said:
hathalove|1470809110|4064174 said:

Thank you very much, hathalove. I must say I love this so much better than the Perles d'Or.

Have you come any closer to your decision re the bracelet?

And the AVCs? You still enjoying them? Tell me, how do they compare to the ACA? I mean, what do you love about the AVC's that is not present in the ACA? I'm dreaming of my AVCs! :Up_to_something:

I completely understand why you do!

I do have something in the works but it's not a bracelet after all that questioning. Lol. I don't want to say yet because it's not really a done deal. Working out the details. Always have to be aware of the lurkers.

Adoring my AVCs except that the ring is away being sized. They actually sized it down for me but they had to send it back because one of the stones was loose. I'm glad I didn't pick it up and discover that I would have been frustrated. But I spoke to them on the phone and they said they noticed it upon examination. So more waiting. Compared to the ACA...I realize I am a fan of bold flashes and big colors being thrown. It's totally different than my ACA which is more sparkly and more white light it sparklers colors too but doesn't do big flashes. Is that making sense? I also love the fat facet pattern and crowns. I know these aren't good technical discriptions. Lol. I still adore the ACA too for its undeniable performance. There is just something special about those AVCs. If I could do a big one I would in a heartbeat! They also flash plenty of white too. So no worries there if you like that.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Stunning on you! My dream VCA bracelet.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hathalove|1470895635|4064653 said:
I completely understand why you do!

I do have something in the works but it's not a bracelet after all that questioning. Lol. I don't want to say yet because it's not really a done deal. Working out the details. Always have to be aware of the lurkers.

Adoring my AVCs except that the ring is away being sized. They actually sized it down for me but they had to send it back because one of the stones was loose. I'm glad I didn't pick it up and discover that I would have been frustrated. But I spoke to them on the phone and they said they noticed it upon examination. So more waiting. Compared to the ACA...I realize I am a fan of bold flashes and big colors being thrown. It's totally different than my ACA which is more sparkly and more white light it sparklers colors too but doesn't do big flashes. Is that making sense? I also love the fat facet pattern and crowns. I know these aren't good technical discriptions. Lol. I still adore the ACA too for its undeniable performance. There is just something special about those AVCs. If I could do a big one I would in a heartbeat! They also flash plenty of white too. So no worries there if you like that.

Of course! Yes, problem with lurkers is always an issue. Look forward when you're ready to share the details.

Hope you get your beautiful ring back soon.

Good to know! I'm def dreaming about AVC's! lol

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1470902480|4064674 said:

Thank you, LLJsmom! I hope you get it too, so we can be bracelet twins! :twirl:

Btw, I'm now dreaming of a turquoise butterfly Sweet. I know it'd stack beautifully with my pave Sweet. Alas, DH has told me no more jewellery; which I agree with, at least for now. :rodent:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1470974191|4065030 said:
LLJsmom|1470902480|4064674 said:

Thank you, LLJsmom! I hope you get it too, so we can be bracelet twins! :twirl:

Btw, I'm now dreaming of a turquoise butterfly Sweet. I know it'd stack beautifully with my pave Sweet. Alas, DH has told me no more jewellery; which I agree with, at least for now. :rodent:

:think: He meant after the butterfly sweet right?!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet Phoenix.. :appl:

MerLine

Rough_Rock
Oh! You have such an amazing collections! Love all your magnificent pieces. I have a question dear if you don't mind, who made the jacket of your stud earrings? I asked because i have exactly same specs of your earring from BGD i bought 5 years ago. Is it comfortable to wear them with the jacket? Can i also ask how much it cost you, if you don't mind? Thank you for sharing your beautiful collections! :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hathalove, Sharon, too funny! :lol:

Thank you, DF.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MerLine|1471108092|4065551 said:
Oh! You have such an amazing collections! Love all your magnificent pieces. I have a question dear if you don't mind, who made the jacket of your stud earrings? I asked because i have exactly same specs of your earring from BGD i bought 5 years ago. Is it comfortable to wear them with the jacket? Can i also ask how much it cost you, if you don't mind? Thank you for sharing your beautiful collections! :love:

Thank you so much, Merline. So kind of you.

Of course I don't mind. :)) I had the jackets made locally. I can't remember exactly how much I paid for them, am thinking perhaps USD1,000 - 1,500. They're extremely comfortable. I wear my studs+ jackets practically everyday and sometimes I forget I have them on; I have to check them from time to time to make sure they're there on my lobes.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore the sweet pave bracelet, Phoenix! :love: But by itself or with another sweet! Your tennis bracelets will scratch it all up! ;( (I hope you know me well enough by now that I just tell you stuff like that! :lol: )

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1471200546|4065936 said:
I adore the sweet pave bracelet, Phoenix! :love: But by itself or with another sweet! Your tennis bracelets will scratch it all up! ;( (I hope you know me well enough by now that I just tell you stuff like that! :lol: )

He he, DS! You're seriously going to admonish me! :blackeye:. I wore the Perles d'Or stacked with my Cartier Love twice, twice!! and OMG the damage was horrible!! :nono: ;( The Love got so scratched up that it's now with Cartier being re-polished and re-plated!! Imagine all the gold I'm losing, UGH!

Lesson learned, definitely not stacking anything with my Love or my Perles Clover. As for this Sweet, I fully intend to wear it on its own (that pic was only for PS'ers, lol) and/ or with the turquoise butterfly Sweet when I get it. So, as much as I love the stacking look, it's too much pain in my heart to see the scratches!!

And thank you. I should always listen to you. :))

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1470469269|4063017 said:
Sharing my latest acquisitions:

Van Cleef Perlee Perles d'Or in WG in the first pic. This shows how I'm planning to wear it most often, paired with my Cartier pave Love; though I can pair it with my other bracelets too. The main reason I got this was because the Love is a little too big and it kept sliding up and down on my wrist, and that drove me a little bonkers. Plus, the Love looks a bit lonely on its own. The Perles d'Or sits flush with my Cartier Love - due to its height and its true oval shape - which I really love.

The second pic shows the Perles d'Or and also my new ruby + diamond tennis bracelet ( I thought I was gonna get 2 of the latter, but there's only 1).
Amazing! :angryfire: :love:

MerLine

Rough_Rock
Phoenix|1471188637|4065864 said:
MerLine|1471108092|4065551 said:

Thank you so much, Merline. So kind of you.

Of course I don't mind. :)) I had the jackets made locally. I can't remember exactly how much I paid for them, am thinking perhaps USD1,000 - 1,500. They're extremely comfortable. I wear my studs+ jackets practically everyday and sometimes I forget I have them on; I have to check them from time to time to make sure they're there on my lobes.

Thank you so much Phoenix! This is so helpful information. :angel:

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
Pheonix!!! What an AMAZING collection!
I love every single piece. You have great taste :love: :love:

Beautiful! You are one lucky lady! :appl: :appl:
Enjoy your bling!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1471232495|4066147 said:
diamondseeker2006|1471200546|4065936 said:

He he, DS! You're seriously going to admonish me! :blackeye:. I wore the Perles d'Or stacked with my Cartier Love twice, twice!! and OMG the damage was horrible!! :nono: ;( The Love got so scratched up that it's now with Cartier being re-polished and re-plated!! Imagine all the gold I'm losing, UGH!

Lesson learned, definitely not stacking anything with my Love or my Perles Clover. As for this Sweet, I fully intend to wear it on its own (that pic was only for PS'ers, lol) and/ or with the turquoise butterfly Sweet when I get it. So, as much as I love the stacking look, it's too much pain in my heart to see the scratches!!

And thank you. I should always listen to you. :))

Oh, poor Phoenix!!!! :-o I am sorry! I see so many women stacking valuable bracelets and it makes me cringe. I guess if one considers fine branded jewelry disposable with fashion, I guess they can justify it. But I consider these branded pieces either assets or heirlooms, and in either case, keeping them in excellent condition is important...to me.

I can see why you wanted to try stacking, but you are apparently like me in wanting to see your pieces stay in beautiful condition! I am so glad you are able to get the Love polished!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results