shape
carat
color
clarity

Can't Donald Just Say "Yes I'm A Poor Excuse For A Human?"

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Can't Donald Just Say "Yes I'm A Poor Excuse For A Human

Just wake me up when this is over... I am done with him and his hatred... It's too much...

Deb thanks for this thread. I just can't read all, because he makes me sick to my stomach....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock

Just wake me up when this is over... I am done with him and his hatred... It's too much...

Deb thanks for this thread. I just can't read all, because he makes me sick to my stomach....

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66|1470252765|4062186 said:
Since I keep getting reposted, my point was to give Deb a hard time about posting 3-4 new Trump threads daily. It was a joke for pete's sake. It bothers others obviously more than me and no one has to open them.

I am going to find at least 3 Hillary articles and post them here daily just to be a PITA.

Well, as somone once said, "Well we don't really need all of these. It just makes the cons feel better."

:lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66|1470254182|4062198 said:
Chrono|1470253989|4062195 said:
Since I keep getting reposted, my point was to give Deb a hard time about posting 3-4 new Trump threads daily. It was a joke for pete's sake. It bothers others obviously more than me and no one has to open them.

I am going to find at least 3 Hillary articles and post them here daily just to be a PITA.

:lol: I'm sorry I didn't get the joke but it didn't bother me, which is why I didn't respond. I've found that sometimes jokes don't come through the written word well, and gets misunderstood.

I do too because though I try to make sure I put a laughing emoji, Deb has to tell me she is making one because I can never tell with her. :D

I've never been able to figure AGBF out.
I try to just stay away from her.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kaleigh|1470254391|4062201 said:

Our loss.
You are one of my most-admired posters, always thoughtful, often insightful.
You don't care for me much, but that's not important.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny|1470254885|4062206 said:

:lol: I'm sorry I didn't get the joke but it didn't bother me, which is why I didn't respond. I've found that sometimes jokes don't come through the written word well, and gets misunderstood.

I do too because though I try to make sure I put a laughing emoji, Deb has to tell me she is making one because I can never tell with her. :D

Well, that was cruel.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF|1470255465|4062211 said:
kenny|1470254885|4062206 said:

Well, that was cruel.

Earlier redwood wrote she had not been able to figure out when I was making a joke and I took that in perfectly good part, because she is friendly to me and I know that my dry sense of humor has baffled her and some other people here. I have tried very hard to get along with kenny for many years because I find him bright and interesting, even though I have often thought I might be on his "ignore" list. What I do not understand is, however, if he is trying "stay away from me", why he would advertise his animosity towards me so publicly.

kenny, what you said hurt me and me makes me feel humiliated.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Deb my son is like you in his dry sense of humor and it drives me crazy. He is quite emotionless and has had the nickname of Spock since he was about 10. I have a couple of pics of him that I just cherish because he has the biggest smile that I have ever seen. Me, oh I am full of emotion which drives him crazy. His identical twin brother is just like me though. The last two weeks have been quite a visit with the one like me home on leave.

ETA - I don't think kenny meant to hurt you. You (and I) can be intimidating at times and we work through our differences.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66|1470278355|4062340 said:
ETA - I don't think kenny meant to hurt you. You (and I) can be intimidating at times and we work through our differences.
Deb and Redwood,
I think Kenny was joking. I've met Kenny and did not find him to be deliberately mean and hurtful.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh please can't Donald Trump just remove himself from running for president and let the Republicans pick someone else. Anyone else would be better I think than this narcissistic sociopathic egomaniac. Anyone else. Barring that please everyone vote for Clinton. Please.

I saw this on a sign the other day. Vote for Grump. Make America hate again.
Exactly.

Don't vote for this dangerous candidate. Things could get much worse. Vote your conscience.

Below not exactly the sign I saw but close enough.

_5105.jpeg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy|1470312636|4062425 said:
Things could get much worse. Vote your conscience.

If I were doing that I would write in Cruz.

BeekeeperBetty

Shiny_Rock
Premium

redwood66|1470325568|4062503 said:
missy|1470312636|4062425 said:
Things could get much worse. Vote your conscience.

If I were doing that I would write in Cruz.
Then do so. My husband is writing in this year.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Actually when I wrote vote your conscience I meant b/w the 2 candidates that are most likely to win. So that is a vote for Clinton IMO. A write in vote won't win and might be a vote against Clinton and a vote for Trump inadvertently. ::)

E B

Ideal_Rock

I saw this elsewhere online titled "When you have to write an essay, but didn't read the book." :shock: :nono: :cheeky: :lol: :errrr:

armx82g.jpg

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock

So, one of my die-hard Republican friends just told me last night that he's thinking about supporting Gary Johnson. The idea of a repeat of 2000 scares the heck out of me.

Also, from a republican acquaintance's Facebook page and giving me life (and lots of laughter this morning: "People please take off your liberal blindfold and learn the truth. You are voting for a wolf in sheep skin (Hillary) or a Bernese mountain dog, a gentle giant (Trump). Yes he barks loud, but his bite is not as lethal as the wolf's."

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock

wildcat03|1470402624|4062750 said:
So, one of my die-hard Republican friends just told me last night that he's thinking about supporting Gary Johnson. The idea of a repeat of 2000 scares the heck out of me.

Also, from a republican acquaintance's Facebook page and giving me life (and lots of laughter this morning: "People please take off your liberal blindfold and learn the truth. You are voting for a wolf in sheep skin (Hillary) or a Bernese mountain dog, a gentle giant (Trump). Yes he barks loud, but his bite is not as lethal as the wolf's."

Wolf vs dog--- :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I was here today and they are talking about adding Trump :lol:

_37991.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Only a Republican friend would pass along that joke to you. Bernese Mountain Dogs are quite friendly, although not as friendly as Newfies. (No dogs are, not even my next to favorite Golden Retrievers.) Trump would definitely not be a friendly dog. He would be a nasty dog that turned on anyone who wasn't petting him. And he would probably be a far smaller breed than a Bernese Mountain Dog because the big guys, like my Newfie, are very laid back. The Giant Breeds (not that a BMD is a Giant Breed) are secure because they are so huge. It is the little ones that yap and nip.

Let's have a contest. Give your opinion of what breed of dog Donald Trump would be. I will start. I say Trump would be a Dachshund because they bite more frequently than any other dog breed and are the most likely to turn on their own owners.

Deb/AGBF :wavey:

dachshund.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF|1470446160|4062946 said:

Only a Republican friend would pass along that joke to you. Bernese Mountain Dogs are quite friendly, although not as friendly as Newfies. (No dogs are, not even my next to favorite Golden Retrievers.) Trump would definitely not be a friendly dog. He would be a nasty dog that turned on anyone who wasn't petting him. And he would probably be a far smaller breed than a Bernese Mountain Dog because the big guys, like my Newfie, are very laid back. The Giant Breeds (not that a BMD is a Giant Breed) are secure because they are so huge. It is the little ones that yap and nip.

Let's have a contest. Give your opinion of what breed of dog Donald Trump would be. I will start. I say Trump would be a Dachshund because they bite more frequently than any other dog breed and are the most likely to turn on their own owners.

Deb haha love that photo. :lol: But I cannot play along because to do so would be insulting to the dog breed I choose. IMO you cannot compare Donald Trump to a dog because there is no dog breed as stupid or mean or obnoxious or as ignorant as Donald Trump.

donald_trump_offensive_quotes_4067_5187.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF|1470446160|4062946 said:

To compare Trump to a dog would be insulting to dogs! I love dogs, and none are as ignorant, hateful, or racist as he is. But for the sake of playing along, I've heard that Chow Chows are very mean/aloof and have a tendency to attack/bite children. Which is sad because I think they are adorable and would love to own one if not for what I've heard about their personalities. But I'd still prefer a Chow over Trump any day!

BeekeeperBetty

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Those cartoons are hilarious. I love Australia's the best.

AGBF I love Golden Retrievers, too! They're just the best family dogs. Our is so amazing with our kids.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

BeekeeperBetty|1470505659|4063082 said:
Those cartoons are hilarious.

+1 :lol:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

For you Deb, the reason why intelligent critically thinking conservatives can't support Trump (it's by far one of the best statements I have read);

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2016/08/05/ashamed-of-trump-harvard-republican-club-wont-endorse-top-gop-nominee-for-first-time-since-1888/

Here’s the Harvard Republican Club’s statement:

Dear Members and Alumni,

In every presidential election since 1888, the members and Executive Board of the Harvard Republican Club have gathered to discuss, debate, and eventually endorse the standard-bearer of our party. But for the first time in 128 years, we, the oldest College Republicans chapter in the nation, will not be endorsing the Republican nominee.

Donald Trump holds views that are antithetical to our values not only as Republicans, but as Americans. The rhetoric he espouses –from racist slander to misogynistic taunts– is not consistent with our conservative principles, and his repeated mocking of the disabled and belittling of the sacrifices made by prisoners of war, Gold Star families, and Purple Heart recipients is not only bad politics, but absurdly cruel.

If enacted, Donald Trump’s platform would endanger our security both at home and abroad. Domestically, his protectionist trade policies and draconian immigration restrictions would enlarge our federal deficit, raise prices for consumers, and throw our economy back into recession. Trump’s global outlook, steeped in isolationism, is considerably out-of-step with the traditional Republican stance as well. The flippancy with which he is willing to abdicate the United States’ responsibility to lead is alarming. Calling for the US’ withdrawal from NATO and actively endorsing nuclear proliferation, Donald Trump’s foreign policy would wreak havoc on the established world order which has held aggressive foreign powers in check since World War II.

Perhaps most importantly, however, Donald Trump simply does not possess the temperament and character necessary to lead the United States through an increasingly perilous world. The last week should have made obvious to all what has been obvious to most for more than a year. In response to any slight –perceived or real– Donald Trump lashes out viciously and irresponsibly. In Trump’s eyes, disagreement with his actions or his policies warrants incessant name calling and derision: stupid, lying, fat, ugly, weak, failing, idiot –and that’s just his “fellow” Republicans.

He isn’t eschewing political correctness. He is eschewing basic human decency.

Donald Trump, despite spending more than a year on the campaign trail, has either refused or been unable to educate himself on issues that matter most to Americans like us. He speaks only in platitudes, about greatness, success, and winning. Time and time again, Trump has demonstrated his complete lack of knowledge on critical matters, meandering from position to position over the course of the election. When confronted about these frequent reversals, Trump lies in a manner more brazen and shameless than anything politics has ever seen.

Millions of people across the country are feeling despondent. Their hours have been cut, wages slashed, jobs even shipped overseas. But Donald Trump doesn’t have a plan to fix that. He has a plan to exploit that.

Donald Trump is a threat to the survival of the Republic. His authoritarian tendencies and flirtations with fascism are unparalleled in the history of our democracy. He hopes to divide us by race, by class, and by religion, instilling enough fear and anxiety to propel himself to the White House. He is looking to to pit neighbor against neighbor, friend against friend, American against American. We will not stand for this vitriolic rhetoric that is poisoning our country and our children.

President Reagan called on us to maintain this, our shining city on a hill. He called on us to maintain freedom abroad by keeping a strong presence in the world. He called on us to maintain liberty at home by upholding the democratic process and respecting our opponents. He called on us to maintain decency in our hearts by loving our neighbor.

He would be ashamed of Donald Trump. We are too.

This fall, we will instead focus our efforts on reclaiming the Republican Party from those who have done it considerable harm, campaigning for candidates who will uphold the conservative principles that have defined the Republican Party for generations. We will work to ensure both chambers of Congress remain in Republican hands, continuing to protect against executive overreach regardless of who wins the election this November.

We call on our party’s elected leaders to renounce their support of Donald Trump, and urge our fellow College Republicans to join us in condemning and withholding their endorsement from this dangerous man. The conservative movement in America should not and will not go quietly into the night.

A longtime student of American democracy, Alexis de Tocqueville once said, “America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.”

De Tocqueville believed in the United States. Americans are a decent people. We work hard, protect our own, and look out for one another in times of need, regardless of the color of our skin, the God we worship, or our party registration. Donald Trump may not believe in that America, but we do. And that America will never cease to be great.

The Harvard Republican Club

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW! and OUCH!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The statement by The Harvard Republican Club was truly eloquent. It probably took them a very long rime to hammer that out. I salute them!

AGBF

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have to agree that Ronald Reagan would be absolutely appalled at Trump. It is well thought out and written. Nice job.

I also believe that JFK would be appalled at Hillary and Obama.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

JFK was no saint either....

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

arkieb1|1470581775|4063280 said:
JFK was no saint either....

None of them are.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

The statement issued by the Harvard Rep. Club was cogent and powerful in it's assertions. Publishing the statement took a lot of fortitude.

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results