carat
color
clarity

Help! Victor's sketch idea for my pear!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
soxfan|1467997833|4053180 said:
laurenk,

My antique pear ring will be done any day now. It's in a vintage inspired halo with a split shank by LAD/CVB. I'm not hijacking your thread, but wanted to tell you I was also on the fence about split shank, what kind of halo, bright cut, etc, etc. I even changed the CAD's and added a cuff too! :oops: I will post when it's done and maybe it will give you an idea of what you might like or not like going forward? Or are you looking to decide on a setting right away?
Hi Sox! I appreciate your posts I really do - why is this is tricky?? After further consultation with Victor my work order is signed and I'll have her when I visit the States in a few week! I'm going traditinal halo with single cut melee - it's what my heart wants. I cannot wait to see you pear Sox!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the single cuts is a wonderful choice if going with regular pave! Can't wait to see yours as well! :appl:

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
I'm glad you decided to get what you want. I think it will be stunning! Can't wait to see final pictures!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad you decided to go with Victor, his work is immaculate!!!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1468035463|4053436 said:
I think the single cuts is a wonderful choice if going with regular pave! Can't wait to see yours as well! :appl:

I think it will add the vintage flare to my vintage stone cannot wait!!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
poshmommy|1468039891|4053452 said:
I'm glad you decided to get what you want. I think it will be stunning! Can't wait to see final pictures!
Thank you poshmommy - I feel settled now and getting excited!!!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
arkieb1|1468050182|4053487 said:
Thank you arkie - I did the full circle and stressed my brain out but so happy and Victor has been amazingly patient. Can't wait to post pics!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
laurenk|1468050709|4053492 said:
Thank you arkie - I did the full circle and stressed my brain out but so happy and Victor has been amazingly patient. Can't wait to post pics!!

I really enjoyed working with VC and you will not be disappoIntend. His Craftsmanship is phenomenal, he completes the settings in a very timely manner and he's a pleasure to work with. I can't wait to see your beautiful pear in a VC setting!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Mayk|1468063824|4053506 said:
laurenk|1468050709|4053492 said:

I really enjoyed working with VC and you will not be disappoIntend. His Craftsmanship is phenomenal, he completes the settings in a very timely manner and he's a pleasure to work with. I can't wait to see your beautiful pear in a VC setting!
Thank you Mayk!! I adore your posts and beautiful collection! Once completed Victor will post to our New York accommodation or Las Vegas depending when he finishes!!! Cannot wait to get the package and open it!! I have an eternity and wedding band already but I'm unsure what to wear with my pear. I may end up having Victor make a band.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I honestly would just go ahead and have him make a matching band with the single cuts.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
laurenk|1468034067|4053426 said:
soxfan|1467997833|4053180 said:
laurenk,

My antique pear ring will be done any day now. It's in a vintage inspired halo with a split shank by LAD/CVB. I'm not hijacking your thread, but wanted to tell you I was also on the fence about split shank, what kind of halo, bright cut, etc, etc. I even changed the CAD's and added a cuff too! :oops: I will post when it's done and maybe it will give you an idea of what you might like or not like going forward? Or are you looking to decide on a setting right away?
Hi Sox! I appreciate your posts I really do - why is this is tricky?? After further consultation with Victor my work order is signed and I'll have her when I visit the States in a few week! I'm going traditinal halo with single cut melee - it's what my heart wants. I cannot wait to see you pear Sox!!

OH good! VC will knock it out of the park! Can't wait to see it! Did you do split shank or no?

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! I can't wait to see your pear in a VC masterpiece!! And how fun is your trip going to be and to get your ring while on holiday?!?!? Too fun!!! :dance:

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wondering if Victor thinks the side detail he suggested does something for the diamond shape - like making it look bigger in width or length or somehow accentuates it or is it just a design detail? Came to my mind and thought I would ask, just incase he had said anything?

I am happy you have settled on what you really want. Just waiting time now! :clap:

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would the side leaves point at and emphasize a higher crown?

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really cannot wait to see how your pretty pear looks set in a Victor masterpiece. So excited for you!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Pyramid|1468246676|4054324 said:
Just wondering if Victor thinks the side detail he suggested does something for the diamond shape - like making it look bigger in width or length or somehow accentuates it or is it just a design detail? Came to my mind and thought I would ask, just incase he had said anything?

I am happy you have settled on what you really want. Just waiting time now! :clap:

Hi pyramid! I think purely vintage inspired not to oomph or alter shape. I think at this point I'm more excited about my ring than our trip!! :shifty:

Can't wait to show you all!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes it will be great to see it finished. I was just trying to tap some information from the artist that Victor is. Bet the holiday gets excitement time when it comes though.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did I just see your pear on VC's FB page! :Up_to_something: wow! I can't wait to see your hand shots! :love: :love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw the video on FB. It is amazing! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning result :appl:
Looking forward to see it on your hands.

_5018.jpeg

_5019.jpeg

_5020.jpeg

_5021.jpeg

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Your ring is fabulous, I love every aspect of it. I'm sure you'll love wearing it. Congratulations.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Ummmmm I had NO idea it was on his fb page!!!! Silly me! I thought it was one pic only I will go there right now!!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
laurenk|1469806918|4060586 said:
Ummmmm I had NO idea it was on his fb page!!!! Silly me! I thought it was one pic only I will go there right now!!!!!

Owww, Victor posted a video on his FB of your beautiful ring. I hope you don't mind that I posted some video stills for the non FB-users.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
No not at all! Thank you in fact, otherwise I wouldn't have known! I'll post actual pics on my hand as soon as I get her!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
this is one of the most STUNNING pear halos I have ever seen!!!!!! can't wait for some hand shots!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Here she is!!!!!

_5265.jpeg

_5266.jpeg

aliasx

Rough_Rock
Looks absolutely stunning!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beyond spectacular. Beyond my expectations of how gorgeous it would be. So very happy for you!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg this is a perfect result! Looks perfect on you and as usual VC knocked it out of the park!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results